Malta is, on top of being SJW, now also a police state

maltatoday.com.mt/business/technology/82333/malta_requested_more_facebook_data_per_citizen_than_any_other_country

Press 'F' for Malta.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/runforthecube
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_malta02.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe it means you subhumans commit a lot of crime via facebook

can i still go to the popeye village resort?

I think that is because everyone under 60 has a facebook account
I mean literally everyone has one

The anglo influence remains. Spying on citizens is an anglo tradition.

5 times higher. Really? Come o

Meh, Malta is turning into a shithole. Soon enough my taxes are going to be paying for gender reassignment surgery gibs. Won't be long before "muh bodi muh chois" protests by fat, cankle bitches start being a thing.

Uprising when?

It's going to be funny when Muscat's beloved EU starts its hard right turn and he's still taking Malta over the leftist cliff, considering MUH MODERN EUROPEAN NATION is his argument for his shit

Well, the imminent collapse is going to be pretty god damn disastrous for Malta. Considering that our right wing "parties" are a fucking joke...we're screwed.

Norman for president aqqulla

PN was never a real right-wing party anyway. It was a Merkelite, Theresa May-style party.

Not talking about PN. More along the lines of "Patrijotti Maltin" and "Imperivm Evropa". Oh and the pork sandwiches in Msida guys.

I think those were Patrijotti lol

Hard to keep track over which obese loud-mouthed lout is which

There are THIS many Maltese on this board?

This kind of thing always happens, it's just sample bias because you're such a small country.

how do I find a good maltese woman Sup Forums
I automatically filter out women who have ever been to paceville as that is a den of degeneracy and casual sex.not marriage material

why would there not be

False. Iceland, Lichtenstein (similar populations to Malta), or even microstates like Monaco or San Marino don't have these numbers.

Try Gozo user

That's not a seperate country, look at what I'm responding to

just because gozo women never had much chance to whore around in paceville does not mean that they would not have whored around if they were born in malta

Quoted the wrong post my bad

Gozitan women tend to be a bit more traditional. Not by much mind you, but significantly so. Age makes a difference though, I'm in my 30s.

do you consider us white?

never seen a gathering of Maltese of this magnitude

That's the point of sample bias, when you have a small sample, you're more likely to get extreme results in either direction. You might have had literally one major criminal group that threw the whole thing out.

lolno

For 5 years in a row, leading to 300+? Besides, look at the article, they say it's Cybercime shit, not one criminal group

Is Malta liquor that shit the blacks drink out of a paper bag? That shit ducks. It's basically just strong beer.

Malta sucks.

> Leaf with the shitty bant

To be absolutely fair, it is probably because our police are incompetent (easier to ask Facebook than to investigate) and our populace is stupid enough to post pictures of illegal activities on Facebook.

You cucks didn’t better under the empire

Why? Why is everyone so ignorant?

Hahahhaha no

75% arabic DNA

Everybody's laughing at you and your fucking liquor sucks. It's just a beer. Only nigs drink that shit here anyway, I bet your whole country is just a bunch of nigs with paper bags.

Don't be dumb, we don't have anywhere close to 75% Arabic DNA, it's around 1/3 and that's if you take all the haplogroup that includes south and east Europe as arabic

>country named after an american candy

Maybe you don't. The gigantic noses, brown skin and curly black hair say otherwise.

the only place for leafs are on gardening threads

To be fair I fail to see much of a difference between Trudeau and Muscat.

Trudeau's better looking and Muscat is at least competent economically unlike Trudeau. Which unfortunately makes him more insidious for his social shit.

That's the thing about leftists. They're interchangeable.

I'm sorry, but is a lowlife gypsy seriously talking shit here? My nigga, you wish you were in Canada. Seriously. Your entire country wishes it was here.

>competenet econimically
>makes money from one time citizenship sales to wealthy arabs and russians

literally selling out the country so he looks good on the next budget
canada is the most cucked nation on earth,have you forgotten about bill c-16 already,leaf?

No idea what you're even talking about. Why would anyone drink beer?

true (pic related) is already invading you and bringing money back here

> Millions of illegal unvetted immigrants are coming into Europe
> People are getting upset over a couple thousand people getting citizenship after paying unreasonable amounts of money and going through due diligence processes
DESU I don't get the IIP bashing.

>literally selling out the country so he looks good on the next budget

Actually, literally selling entry into the EU. Like chinks are ever really going to set up shop here.

You know what's the best part? We know. And you know what's even better than that? We have more money than we know what to do with so we can afford it.

you can be upset on both
and the people coming in with the IIP are buying land and property which is raising rental prices for all maltese
soon we will become like australia where the chinese own everything to hide money from the chinese gov

-----
How many other redpilled people do you know irl /maltapol/?
I know 0

>willingly give things to gyppos
fucking hell this is so pathetic

Gee let me refer to some a law that was currently passed in your country, which is so well off and has so much going for itself that it's in the news all the time because people just can't get enough of that Malta.

Oh, wait.

Canuck is muist

>If they take our money we win !

??????????????

I kinda redpilled my mom

Also, most of the people buying property are European, not IIP investors... Though IIP doesn't help, I'll admit.

I know one other IRL

It's charity. While Canada is like a big church and all the gypsies are outside with their hand out, Romania is like a circus that's ran by gypsies who also have their hand out when they're not busy juggling shit or riding unicycles on a tightrope.

What actually happens in Malta? I never met a Maltese in my entire life You are culturally European but speak a Semitic language influenced by fucking Sicilian

Where are the Knights of Malta when you need them?

Malta is redpilled on immigration and not much else...

but it has a government that's bluepilled on immigration and looks to take us back to ten years ago of "we'll take every single immigrant and please take some away from us. Please?"

Lol the only time you ever redpilled your mom is when you helped her with that suppository.

Aqbzuli l-barra ja qatta libat, u morru huduh g'għoxx il-weraq ta' dik il-qahba ommkhom

>be canadian male
>start a new job processing visas for all the chinks,pajeets and gooks that want to invade your country
>getting to know coworkers
>say "sup bro you wanna grab a beer after work"?
>he gets triggered because he is a transgender and identifies as a she
>commit a federal crime
>get fired
>get your house re-possessed by canada gov so they can house syrian refugee
>all your assets are frozen
>get sent to prison where jamal fucks you in the ass every night

now STFU you fucking leaf

>gyppos doing things for money
fake news

how do you know our language?

How long until laws like that pass here? I expect within 2 years.

>be half-maltese male
>work with maltese males
>maltese males are darker than me
>regularly call my coworkers niggers for being so brown
>not getting into trouble over it

I worked with a Romanian for a year

Oh neat, that'd be cool to check out.

>all the gypsies are outside with their hand out
>hand out
We prefer plastic cups

what else are you mixed with
at some point the church will grow some balls and start fighting back,the pendulum always swings both ways

English

>be maltese
>is also gay
>because all maltese are
>country located in the corner somewhere and nobody cares
>the entire country is gay af and even all the popes from vatican party over there with little boys because nobody knows where Malta is
>have a stupid sideways Polish flag
>people shit in the streets
>homeless people walk into your house and fuck your mother as per maltese custom
>go to school and be taught to count on toes until university
>in university get abacus and become finance minister in a month
>literally the entire country is just a bunch of gays and pedo priests partying in the streets and shitting everywhere and nobody knows how to count

>country located in a corner somewhere
>leaf googling skills

I'm super Maltese and I'm pale

Shit he's onto us

>corner
>world

oh shit the dogfucker is also a flat earther

what abuot the woman journalist who got killed recently? and the caves and other satanic occult shit? malta seems to be one of (((their))) strongholds

>woman journalist killed
Malta's going nuts over it, don't worry
> caves
> satanic occult shit
?????

>caves and other ocult shit
pls elaborate

Maltese going nuts over it, but (((she))) was a piece of dog shit really and her son is a major cuck.

look into the knights templar the masonic order,especially their actions during ww2.to say there are occult is an understatement
this island holds some of the strongest occult knowledge that ever existed since ancient times even.hagar qim is not what they tell you.

Malta is fucking gay and weird. I hope some president can unleash a sleeping cyclops giant onto Malta so that he can devour all the Maltese and crush their shitty buildings.

Malta is basically Russia if Russia got fucked in the ass by a hundred different nationalities and then got pregnant from the cum that dripped from its asshole into its cunt.

that's Sicilians in general

i actually applied for a job there.. latvias piss poor..

there the knights of malta
then this
youtube.com/user/runforthecube

STart with "escape to malta"
Sadly this is what insiders have to resort to, to avoid detection.

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_malta02.htm

You'd know Bruce wouldn't you, you live in a bloody nanny state run by Irish criminals.

hahahaha you guys are alright mate.

At the Vatican fucking other men and little boys

>Implying Sicilians aren't 75% Arab

dont be a fag. go to mdina

>When a group of ancient priests who worshipped the "god" Moloch (another name for Baal, Osiris, or Nimrod - considered by the ancients to be the "sun god") visited the island in Old Testament times, the islanders readily accepted their teachings, including that of offering up human sacrifices to appease their "god" Moloch, for the ancient Maltese themselves practiced human blood sacrifice to the "gods" of the underworld which were believed to exist beneath the island and elsewhere, so-called deities which were often identified with "serpents".

true they must be lurkers

Cheers ya cunt
I always lurk while at work, lots of shilling these days eh?

Are you guys darker than Sicilians or about the same? Trying to get an idea here.

been across Sicily and while there are a few swathy cunts i can say this is truly a meme..

depends heavily on how much DNA you got in you from the knights of saint john,the english and the french that ruled the island 500 years ago

Malta still gay.

sure is.. I can say i thoroughly enjoyed your country. im siting here in my backyard imagining sitting on the sanap cliffs.. shame about the blue window though. Glad i got to see it before it went down

Them some tanned bitches

fuck off leaf, your the gayest nation on earth (yes, more than sweden)
so what kind of illegal activities are they referring to? is it muh waaaycizms?

t.swemaltanon

any maltese anons can hook me up with a job?