Wtf? Why are Swedes such immoral criminals?Is this the toxic masculinity I've been hearing about?

Wtf? Why are Swedes such immoral criminals?Is this the toxic masculinity I've been hearing about?

Do you think the open borders advocates will ever admit that they were wrong?

No, every time I have a n argument with one they just say the stats are fake.

BRAVO ESTONIA

When it becomes obvious enough that they have no choice but to admit it, there won't be any of them left

Make sure you remember their names

sweeden and ukranian best bross

No.
Even when they get their throat sliced they will still be thinking #NotAllMuslims #BlameWhitey.

This, they will die out before admitting their mistake

>white countries like France, Sweden, Germany, and the UK have higher crime rates than Mexican countries like Portugal and Spain

Really makes you think

feels /comy/

I can go out and would my doggo in the middle of the night if I wish so and no one would even think about attacking me.

>pic related, my doggo

We go hiking every chance we get

:3

Are those white countries anymore tho?

Estonia is often looked down because its pretty poor, but in many aspects i think its one of the better countries, obliviously im biased since my country happens to have deep relations with them. For Finnish people apart from just going there to buy cheap alcohol, its also popular place for familiy vacations, maybe the most popular one.

You're asking am American if France Sweden Germany and the UK are white countries are you sniffing glue

Countries that also incidentaly has decided to take a mass amount of third world niggers

Literally never, up to getting raped and killed, because hey, there's always a bad egg, right?

Mental illness

I never thought it was up for debate ; D

>Mexican countries like Portugal and Spain

Mexico is nothing like Spanish Europe.

It has a murder rate higher than much of Africa.

>portugal and spain are mexican countries
>american education
Right, I forgot the UK was an American country and has a huge gun culture, and how France is all about its Canadian roots and can't get enough maple syrup.

Somebody should make an animated GIF of Sweden turning into a hell hole, from 90's Sweden to today.

nice doggo :DD

>such small percentage

Labs never looked menacing to me until I had to work for a rich guy who had 3 and they pinned me against the wall because he forgot to give me his approval in front of the dogs.

>labs
>pinned me against the wall

KEK

When 3 of these jump at you barking and spitting in your face you tell me.

They were really well trained though, no biting, they just cornered me and kept me there until the owner came.

>white countries
>france germany uk sweden
Oh hello ,we are welcome you in 2017

I believe you, I saw the stats about most bites from individual breeds. Labs are strongly holding first place.

But they are just so zany and goodhearted if you raise them properly it just seems so out of place when someone says he had an experience with angry labs.

you could probably easily dominate those doggos but pet owners are retarded when it comes to that. his boss would have sided with the doggos fired him if he defended himself.

hell, imagine if even you're walking your dog without a leash and it suddenly runs off and start barking at me and i kick it or chase it away. you'd probably get angry with me and blame me for it "aw he was just barking, he wasn't gonna bite, asshole" and you'd maybe even get into a fight with me. that's why the guy's hands were tied when dealing with those dogs.

Thank God I live in a parliamentary monarchy where safety is one of the greatest concerns in this country.

Just like commies, they will always insist they were right.

I walk my dog without a leash and if she was to see you approaching her, she would torture you until you rubbed her tummy or scratch her head and of course, gave her treats.

I'm not sure how would that shit pass in court if you decided to sue me.

i wouldn't, i'm not a bitch nigga. i'm talking generally. if some stray mutt jumped you, it's easy to chase it away and kick it if necessary. but if it's a dog with its owner, there's nothing you can do, you just have to hope the guy restrains it because if you defend yourself, the pet owner would blame you for the incident.

i realize your dog is well behaved, but just imagine the scenario. if she goes up to somebody and starts barking at him and the person feels threatened enough to kick your dog, whom will you side with? unless she actually bites, it's always going to be your dog right? even if she was acting aggressively. that's why i'm saying that i can understand why the spaniard would feel threatened after being cornered by those dogs and unable to do anything about it.

I get it, yes. I get the threat for you own life if something like that was to happen.

At the same time, I love my dog so much that if someone was to hurt her, I would rip off his head.

Fucked up scenario no matter how you look at it.

>american tier violence soon
>american tier police soon

Central Europe, once again, is superior to the rest of Europe

FAKE NEWS, thanks to liberal policies there is no crime in Sweden!

Spain has too, they don't wann come ;-;7

They can smell your sandnigger ancestry

>Mexican countries like Portugal and Spain
kek

I am seriously going insane here, people are so nihilistic and don't care about anything as long as they are told everything is fine. Every day we have murders, rapes, explosions and robberies. This was unheard before, and yet people will completely block anything negative out.