ITT: People who have contributed to the Nazi or white supremacist movements

>ITT: People who have contributed to the Nazi or white supremacist movements.

I will begin:
>youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=7IfuqNtkvoA
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not sure if this guy counts but I’ll post him anyway

Of course. He is one of the most respected people and anyone may acknowledge him at any time and it is always relevant.

Wew these are some good quotes

Imagine how bad he must have seen the situation back then.. the problems have increased at an exponential level since he died

Terreblanche was pretty cool, probably one of the greatest post-WWII fascists to ever live

youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw

I feel like commander Rockwell would be more concerned with niggers and muslims more than jews and communists these days.
Rip all the same though commander rockwell is a prophet.

Otto Ernst Remer. After the war he worked to restore nazi ideology. White nationalist movements today would not exist without his work.

Rotha Lintorn-Orman, founder of the British Fascists. They existed before Mosley's better known British Union of Fascists. The party was founded in response to the growing communist sentiment in the UK. The group would ultimately go into decline when Mosley took most of the groups support.

Oswald Mosley, founder of the British Union of Fascists. Also known as one of the greatest Prime Ministers Britain never had. A fantastic speaker who's group was ended with the beginning of the second world war and his imprisonment.
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk

António de Oliveira Salazar, don't know much about him other than that he was a clerical fascist in Portugal. Might be worth looking into.

I love Goebbels

delet

Codreanu, a great political thinker. Leader of the Romanian Iron Guard.

Peiper, SS soldier and a true believer in fascist ideology.

Lauri Törni, hated communists so much he fought in three different armies to kill them.
>Finnish winter war
>German eastern front
>American Vietnam war

Dr. William Luther Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=7IfuqNtkvoA

More Mosley kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

May God have your soul. Look after for us from heaven Father...

Diana Mitford, wife of Oswald Mosley.

>Rotha Lintorn-Orman
>Dependent on alcohol and other drugs, rumours about her private life began to damage her reputation, until her mother stopped her funding amid lurid tales of alcohol, other drugs and orgies

She's very good-looking, but was probably getting busy taking black cocks during those orgies.

and the source was your jewish fantasies?

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

I desperately need this without the watermark

>supremacist
>in their own homelands
kill yourself

>youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y
Jonathan Bowden

George Lincoln Rockwell was a great man

that's quite a rare Mosley
Jared Taylor BTFO a pretentious paki
youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

>tfw two niggers killed him in his house