Anyone else thought that despite her incridible looks, Yoko had a rather boring personality...

Anyone else thought that despite her incridible looks, Yoko had a rather boring personality? I mean compared to all the interesting female characters with striking personalites from other Gainax shows, she stands out as one of the blandest.

>Yoko
>blandest

What? Rei is pretty far on the quit, mysterious and borderline passive side of the character spectrum until the events of the anime change her. If I met a person like her I'm sure I'd be weirded out and remember her for a pretty long time.

Yoko is kind of hard to even describe especially compared to characters like Rei, Asuka, Misato, Haruko, Nonon, Panty, Stocking, Yukino or other Gainax girls. I mean you can describe what she looks like and what she did but her character basically boils down to such trivial traits like "nice" and "strong".

That's just your autism and head-cannon playing tricks on you.

Rei literally is an empty slate doll.
Yoko's an outgoing, confident and brave little warrior princes, that does not let little boob grope ruin her day. Also openly goes after the D she wants.

Could be worse. Could be Nia.

Ok, I don't get your obsession with Rei, if every person you meet is like her then your life must be pretty damn weird.

All of the traits you mention are something basic every action girl has. But you won't deny that Haruko and Panty for example who also have these traits are much more interesting in terms of personality.

Nia has a rather atypical personality.

she's ugly and awful
Nia at least became a villain

Rei was far more interesting

I like her character, she just doesn't get as interesting an arc as the others in the cast. Fucking off to go teach kids on some random island while cosmic shit is going down in the second half = less fun.

Rei at least had plot reasons to be so quite. Yoko was just dull all around and got replaced as heroine almost immediately as soon as Nia showed up

>Rei at least had plot reasons to be so quite
Plus the fact that she's so quiet makes her stand out so much and a rather memorable character.

kallen is a better redhead
cc>kallen>yoko

The design sense in code geass is so bland and ugly, I don't get how these are the same women that drew Yuuko.

who is yuuuko

I thought she was hot as fuck until the timeskip. Then she was too old and floppy :/

Imagine having taste as shit as this.

Horrifying.

This. I almost feel bad for Nia as her character was practically thrown into the trash after the timeskip.

Yoko was the boring straight man of the group.

Yuuko Ichihara from xxxHolic.

Nia>>>>>Yoko

i know the anime . doesn't she have the same body of CG boys but even more taller ? still hot tho! in which order should i watch the anime ?

Agreed. I'm all for asskicking tomboys with sexy bodies, but Nia was legitimately a better character than Yoko, even though Nia got thrown in the trash post-timeskip.

>doesn't she have the same body of CG boys but even more taller
Well sure, it still is Clamp. But I think there's a more unique sense of design when it comes to the eyes and clothing.

I recommend the manga more, since the anime has rather poor quality animation and cuts out some fragments because it wanted to avoid the cross-overs with Tsubasa Chronicles. Because of that there are some pretty weird jumps at times before episodes and seasons. But if you really want to watch it then just go with the release order.

As for the manga it might be bothersome for some people that to get it you have to read Tsubasa Chronicles while reading xxxHolic. You can find different guides on the internet for that.

So you have to decide for yourself if its worth it. I just fell in love with her design and then her character in general. Her character is a combination of funny and tricksterish on the one side and wise and mysterious on the other. So sometimes she'll give the protag advice and somtimes she'll just tease him or get drunk. If that sounds appealing to you I'd recommend giving it a chance.

Don't insult my waifu our you'll pay the price.

You find the character equivalent of paint drying "interesting"?

If you're so mad at the character it must mean she was quite interesting.

said no one ever

>wanting a woman for their personality
Yoko is fine mate. Her personality isn't that bad anyway.

Haven't seen xxxHolic in years but it was pretty hard for me to forget Yuuko.

>Wings of Honneamise
Literally the greatest anime film of all time. A truly beautiful and ambitious film, tastefully done and with a good message.

>Gunbuster
>Nadia
>Evangelion
>FLCL
>Gurren Lagann
All bullshit that panders to waifufags with no standards.

What happened?

>before timeskip
>perfection
>after timeskip
>MOOOOOOOOO

Fuck I hate cowtits

What in my post makes you think I'm mad at all? It's hard to be mad at an inanimate object.

Was that written by Dennis Reynolds

What? No idea.

Was he the PUA guy from /r9k/ who snapped and killed a bunch of people in a school?

>not knowing the Golden God and creator of the D.E.N.N.I.S. system

Literally actually who?

I literally gave you a name and a face, you fucking tripfag. When is the new mod gonna ban you already

I meant why is he relevant to the discussion you mung bean.

Much let her accept it. When I told my 11 year old niece to continue tickling my sphincter her tongue got dry and started feeling like sandpaper.

Oops, wrong thread sorry.

that Sup Forums story is a guy detailing his method of seduction and literally calls himself a sexual god.

Speaking of Sup Forums, go back there and make this board slightly better.

epic
screencapped

You can learn to like it eventually.

Also, how can you live with yourself having such shit taste?

Shes the best. Best ass, tits, body, hair, everything.

Also you get to die not long after kissing her. So no commitments and the sweet release of death. Literally perfect waifu.