Is he the first nigger President? If you just compare Trump by his words and actions he is a nigger and not white...

Is he the first nigger President? If you just compare Trump by his words and actions he is a nigger and not white. If Trump was black I think everyone here would agree he is disgracing the highest office in America with his irresponsible man-child behavior.

Thoughts? inb4 /r/the_donald shills

Not even a good attempt.

He's the first child president.

But he is grateful, to his voters?

One of the best the world has seen. I'm really hoping he will set an example that many new leaders will follow.

He's the first shitposter president.

every time you call Trump a name, a rabbi dies of GRIDS

But Trump is Jewish. He's the most pro-Israel President America has ever seen. He's daughter is a Jew and married to a billionaire Jew whose father was best friends with Netanyahu. Netanyahu has a very close relationship with the Kushners and knew Jared since he was a baby.

>the absolute state of anti-semitic right wingers defending all this
lol

Shit b8, m8, 0/8

I think he might be. Tiny vocabulary and repeats himself over and over, lies about his wealth, decorates in a gaudy manner, tries to take credit for the accomplishments of others. If he was born in the 'hood he'd be the dumb fucker with gold rims on a $3000 Honda, say "Ayyyy! Hol up. Hol up. I got fat stacks. I be makin' it rain up in the strip club. Ayyy!"

>can't reply with a response because he knows Trump by his own words and actions is a nigger
I mean just compare this guy to past presidents like Kennedy, Roosevelt, Reagan, Clinton, Truman, fuck even Obama and he comes up as a joke. I get it, you want to defend him because he's supposedly right wing like you, but come on.

What the fuck happened to this place? We used to criticize people in power all the time, now it's filled with people shilling for the fucking President as if he needs it. I remember this place used to be anti-Bush.

This.

Maybe if you're Putin or Xi Jinping you would think this because it really helps you if your arch rival's country is run by a man child with dementia. You can clearly see that the world is slowly moving away from America and looking towards China for leadership which is fucking sad.

No doubt. It was fun watching all the memes during the election, watching the debates, etc. it was like reality television and it was incredibly entertaining and I can't lie it was hilarious since the liberal response towards Trump's victory but that's over now.

Not every criticism of Trump is b8, m8, you need to go back to the /r/the_donald where you belong. I just want to discuss with open-minded level-headed people on Trump's behavior and antics. You're clearly a newfag because Sup Forums used to always criticize Presidents and people in power all the time. Why is Trump immune to this? This place was heavily anti-Bush back in the days yet it was still right wing/libertarian..

Sehr true. He's simply not a
*licks media shoes clean*
mature politician

i usually go sleep roughly at this time of the day because I notice the number of australians increasing.

g'night bros

If he was black all the nogs would be on his dick so good try

He's an absolutely disgusting degenerate. He's a lustful rapist who has so little self control he openly talks of his desire to rape his own daughter on television. In the classical period, it was seen as weak for a man to act lustfully, because the ancient Greeks knew that gave women power.

Meanwhile Trump has so little control over himself he finds himself alongside the criminal Bill Clinton in the jew child pimp Jeffrey Epstein's sex crime log book. Is there any doubt that every spy in the CIA and FBI has enough dirt on Trump to fill his grave? The little boys on this board of course will go to any length to act like this fuckhead isn't a puppet.

Trump keeps it simple on purpose. His public statements range between a 4th and 6th grade level, and most American political speech is in the 6th to 8th grade range. He obviously can speak at a very educated level, but his very plain and clear speech decisions have been a huge asset by preventing his words from being purposely misinterpreted by his opponents.

This :^)

>child president
Faggot.

If Obama did and said the same things as Trump, they would be talking about how he's making all the right moves and showing strong leadership.

I'm 34, and I've never seen the media treat a Republican well, and I've never seen them treat a democrat poorly.

Must be a coincidence...that held true every single day for 34+ years.

I think it's early dementia desu but then again Trump has always really been like this. He's always been a narcissistic low IQ twat.

Reagan didn't come from a political background either, he was an actor before he became Govenor and then President But despite his lack of political experience, he was a true leader, it was clear he was well-read, understood his own political positions, was intelligent, was funny, was eloquent, had a good temperament etc. Trump can't even lead his own fucking party, man. Why can't Americans see this? I'm fucking right wing but if this guy is supposed to represent my political positions I'd rather kill myself. Just compare him to Farage or Le Pen and he pales in comparison in terms of eloquence and intelligence. He's a low IQ narcissistic snake oil salesman and always has been.

>He obviously can speak at a very educated level
No he fucking cannot. Where's the evidence that he can? Fuck off with this 4d chess garbage, please and let's get back to reality. He couldn't even write his own fucking business books and instead had them ghost written. Trump's main skills are in marketing and branding.

>CIA having dirt on Trump
>it not getting leaked in the 10 months he's been president

Good one. If they ACTUALLY had any dirt on him we'd know by now.

This thread is a breath of fresh air on this non-stop Trump cock-suck known as Sup Forums.

This place has been colonized by ledditors, who will suck Trump's dick no matter what he does and then will claim you're a liberal/lefty shill if you criticize him even though this place was far-right/libertarian and still was heavily anti-Bush, this new generation of kekistan fuckwits have destroyed Sup Forums. I hardly see any good intelligent discussions anymore.

He's not only a nigger, he's also a jewlover, which is worse

I never thought I'd see the day when so many posters here of all places were actually against issues like net neutrality. It blows my mind how far this place has sunk.

Yeah the CIA would definitely tell anything to the american public. Yeah you're right, the CIA is pretty transparent with that shit.

Are you retarded? How the fuck are you supposed to control someone with compromising information if you literally leak it to the public? It has no power for blackmail if everyone already knows, fuckhead.

It was funny watching the crude behavior of trump initially. He has the mentality of a bully, which may be good in the business world, but makes you look I right old cunt.

I predict one term

I actually really enjoyed the campaign because this board really was brutal in criticizing the neo liberals who were in power.

But now that Trump is actually in power no one turned the corner and is criticizing the new front man for the power behind the federal government.

I mean the DNC and Clinton literally were working overtime to make sure Trump had a shot at the white house, do people really think he is a risk to those with power?

People used to be highly critical of the neocons when it was about shitting on JEB!!!! but now they literally just discuss fox news talking points like opposing net neutrality and shit, they are party-line degenerates with shamefully low IQ

I predict one term as well but I think that the establishment Republicans will get rid of him before then. I think that he has early dementia and they'll get rid of him on the basis that he's unfit for the Presidency 2-3 years into his term. Presidents age like three times the rate of the average person when they're in office so I don't see how Trump will be immune from this given how stressful the job is. It also doesn't help that he's 71 years old. I mean can you imagine another war or another recession? It's during tough times that the job gets really difficult. Trump hasn't felt much pressure because nothing serious has happened.

Of course he's not a risk to those in power. He's a man child who hates the liberal establishment media because he hates criticism but besides that he is not a risk, do you honestly think corporations and the 1% aren't salivating at the fact that they're going to have their regulations and taxes reduced (not saying it's a bad thing)? America's relationship with Israel and Saudi Arabia is closer than ever now that Trump is in power, is this not what the neocons want? His rhetoric against Iran is also something that the neocons are loving.

If Trump wasn't an embarrassment to the neocons and the elite (because he's a man child which is bad PR) and if he had a way with words, I don't think the neocons wouldn't say anything bad about him. But I'm sure when the time comes to to start another war in the Middle East I'm sure they'll overlook these things.

Agreed, so then why is everyone working overtime to suck his dick on this board which used to trash the neocons?

Look at the transcripts of his talks with Turnbull and Nieto. He talks the same in private as he does to America.

It's funny how he hates blacks, but acts like a fucking nigger all the time.

FPBP

C'mon there was King Nigger just a year back and two terms ago. That guy just completely fucked up our money supply and the tide of inflation is barely being held back, and all the stimulus spending was just a massive cash grab. Not a lot of good happened with that money. He literally stole upward mobility away from Americans and I will resent him for that.

God damn australians think they are so awake and wired. Fuck you

>I'm upset people have different opinions to me expectations
With the subpar treatment and near fellatio praise for Obama and Bush, I'd say your treatment of Trump is not that had to figure out, I"m still waiting as to when his "honeymoon" period begins since out the door on day one it has been nothing but "impeach!" and the left is still doing that past the anniversary of the elections but sure it's the Trump supporters who are not grounded in reality, not shit like pic related is apparently.

You're right.

>drapes everything in gold bling
>multiple children from multiple baby mama's
>gets into beefs all the time
>zero fucks given attitude 24/7, even it situations where some restraint should be shown

>He's always been a narcissistic low IQ twat.

Look at his interviews in the 80s, he actually seemed calm and rational then