Scale of 1/10 How much do you hate this man?

Scale of 1/10 How much do you hate this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

audioboom.com/posts/5810242-steve-somers-with-lavar-ball
youtube.com/watch?v=pRU1PBhhPd4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation
youtube.com/watch?v=H0uvmD8CSxs
youtube.com/watch?v=PKv5u-5E3Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

15 cause we should have never let them vote

>Some nigger trolling on CNN to sell basketball shorts
Dont care nigs gonna nog

1. He had CNN defending Trump and looked like an unhinged retard. Should be a 1-10 of how much I love him.

this. niggers bring all people together around disgust for their look, odor, and MASSIVE retardation

A walking, talking piece of shit that is only still around his kids because he sees dollar signs. He is absolutely psychopathic and should be sent to an asylum.

10/10 put entire sub species in mass grave

typical nigger. nothing new

Dont hate him at all. Typical nigger. Just helps our side expose how stupid they all are.

I love him. He shows people how dumb anti-trumpers can get.

Why should we hate him? He's just a nigger.
Exactly

I love him, ironically redpilling people on how stupidly arrogant and naive negative attention whore a can a nigger be. Caged 10/10

who?

If my son got caught stealing in a nasty murdervan style country and a president I didnt like got him released I wouldnt act like he did on national tv. I dont hate him, but its clear hes a fool.

I love him because he is making all black people look like utter morons.

Seriously the only way this could get better is if his sperm donnee punched a transgender Muslim Latino cop and gets shot for it.

he's a spanner in cnn's cogs so i good on him i guess

0 because he's doing wonders for showing how fucking retarded niggers in America are.

0, say what you will about him but he's got both (((CNN))) and the le evil DRUMPF raging at the same time. Truly a master troll.

What he doesn't realize is that we now owe China a favor. So the next time we catch Chink and Chong hacking our nuclear systems we have to send them back.

Yea. Thanks buddy. Really glad you're so fucking ungrateful.

literally who

Take your son on tv and make him beg for forgiveness

slide thread get in here

The gooks should of bet that niggas ass.

10/rope

i can't believe this is the type of creature we have to prove our nobility to

The funny thing is that as much of an idiot as he is, he's obviously in the top 10% of niggers in terms of success and morals. He actually stuck around to raise his own kids and create a business.

He looks 56% white, stop calling him a nigger.

He's funny AF,love his interviews because he is RIDICULOUS

10/10 ENTERTAINMENT

>audioboom.com/posts/5810242-steve-somers-with-lavar-ball

>youtube.com/watch?v=pRU1PBhhPd4
Literally Made Cuomo spend 20 minutes defending Trump. Contests every single thing Cuomo says

I've never seen anything like this. We need him debating/driving more Jews crazy.

I love this light skinned black man

Dark skinned white man you mean? Can’t let his crime stats go to waste being pooled with blacks.

I have no idea who this guy is but judging by his face I hate him on a solid 8 just on that alone. Anything beyond that is just a point or half point towards the inevitable 10.

Who is this guy? Some kind of congressman? Or a pastor?

nigger/10

When nigs complain of oppression, and white sjws suck their asses and commit race treason... which one is worse?

he know how to put ball in hoop. he go on tv. he have many kid. kid know how to put ball in hoop. kid steel from store in china.

this is america. this is america.
this is america. this is america. this is america.

white man is evil.

He's the father (believe it or not) of one of the college basketball players that got arrested in China. He's adamantly not thanking Trump, for some reason, even though it's clear as day that Trump's the only reason those nogs aren't going through chink trial right now.

Pretty sure Xi and Trump already signed some deal that's shitty for America.

Also, it's not like they are sad about not spending money on a jail cell and food for the foreign monkeys.

I think race treason is the equivalent of giving up your bus seat to an able bodied well dressed person after you've spent the entire day working a physically exhausting job.

This is the fucking guy? To be honest, he looks just like I imagined him to look when I heard that story. Really. Also his head looks like it had this done to it: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

We now owe China a favor. Fullstop. End of discussion. Professionals know this.

I don't hate retarded people.

Black people communicate through tone rather than meaning. Since his responses are nonsensical and avoidant, anyone of average intelligence will have trouble discerning his "message". But if you turn your brain off and translate his tone, the way he says things, and his general mannerisms he is saying "Nah we dinndoo nuffin, we jus doin what we do in China (nigging) n they too uptight (enforcing the law), n trump ain't playin this fool because my boi didn't get to ride in his plane, n he got plenny a room on dat plane (Air Force One) or get all tha fixins(free dinner) at the whyppl hizzouse (White House). So no I ain't thankin him ( leader of the free world for having my son released by speaking to the leader of the communist world)."

this

so many nano ballers itt

hey microballers, why should he thank trump for trying to use his son for P.R? also generally speaking when you do a good deed you shouldn't expect a pat on your back. why should we congratulate trump for doing what he was supposed to do?

t. Nigger

he's going to redpill a nation

All those anons tagged and not a single one bit your bait. You are off today aussiebro.

That was incredible. I would like more people to see much, much more of this hard-hitting news and information.

>le based australian jew

The hero we deserve

0, i found the video to be pretty funny tbhwy senpai

don't really know who he is so 10/10

What's wrong with black Donald Trump?

bump

Just for the record, FUCK CNN!
>but, here is an opportunity to see a straight up, White hating monkey nigger being a monkey nigger
Enjoy!
youtube.com/watch?v=H0uvmD8CSxs

hi nigger

lavar ball is based. he just went on cnn to troll the president and promote his brand. here is a video of him destroying a dumb roastie trying to fuck him up.
youtube.com/watch?v=PKv5u-5E3Ws

This.

I have to hand it to that nigger. He doesn't give a single fuck.

>hating based lavar
>not realizing he is Trump-tier genius and is all about branding
>not realizing you frothing over the mouth over him plays right into his hands
Lavar is literally a 4-D chess player like Trump, that's why they are going at it. They are probably secret friends and having keks at trolling the media and CNN constantly.

fucking boomers don't know about the BBB

t. Mongrel

Subtle kek

t. buttblasted lefty faggot

>WAHH everyone who disagrees with me isn't white

Can anyone fill me in on what the controversy is about?

>Trump breaks nigger out of jail.
>Niggers dad says drumpf
>CNN puts niggers dad on tv
>CNN gets trolled by nigger dad

I would cut off his head and drink his blood. But I'm really only basing that off the way he looks.

trust me, you don't want to go to war with lavar. you are already booty blasted, thanks for playing.

lavar is essentailly claiming that trump did nothing to get his son out of china, and that trump's so called involvement doesnt matter because he was going to get out anyways

Niggers are so retarded, I say we just let them keep talking and the public will realize

>the public will realize

Everybody already knows. They will rationalize it away.

On one hand he is an infuriatingly annoying nigra, but on the other hand he has a podium to make all nigras look bad, thus culturally enriching normies from the safety of their living rooms.

He went full retard. Watching the clip again.
>Says retarded shit
>Cocky smile
>Highly combative
>Makes 0 sense
>Typical racebaiting negro logic

We need round 2 of "Its Okay To Be White"
People need to realize they're being subconsciously indoctrinated against whites via the media.

This shit is so surreal to me. I went to high school with the ball brothers, this guy used to live literally 3 houses down from me

Love how we get to see Cuomo going through the whole redpill process in less than 30 minutes.

Extradite his son on his charges and see how hard it is to get him back without trumps help

After watching that interview, not gonna lie, I like the guy. Doesn't give two shits and spit roasted Cuomo like a bitch.

Holy shit this nigger is braindead what the fuck is he even talking about

Him and his son shouldn't even be in our country.

>develop a test to determine 'nigger' on a scale of 1 - 10
>determine which ones are Blacks and which ones are insufferable niggers
>deport the niggers to the Serengeti
>profit

Just watching this... holy shit its funny..

Trump made this guy his marionette

ˈniggerish a., pertaining to, characteristic of, the Negro

>Trump made this guy his marionette
imagine being this delusional

Whichever way you look at it, Trump's coming out on top.

>CNN defends his actions
>People see ungrateful father and starts to realize that those dumbass tweets Trump made were probably justified

>Whichever way you look at it, Trump's coming out on top.
Honestly, a large proportion of people probably think that Trump is just being very petty. If you're sincere about doing something nice for somebody, you don't go bitching if they don't thank you publicly.

Shows Blacks in their true light. Racist and Anti-White at all levels.

This Holiday season, remember,

AROUND BLACKS, NEVER RELAX!

>a large proportion of people probably think that Trump is just being very petty

Before this? Yeah, absolutely.
After seeing the father making an ass out of himself just so that he could market his brand? Nope. People will understand.

>Doesn't respond to the CNN narrative
>Avoids addressing the issue politically
>Owns his own business
>Cleverly exploits an apparent setback for his sons career.
>Further advertises himself, his son, and his brand basically for free on cable television.

This nog is based. I don't like his dindu attitude over his son- but it seems like he just used that as an excuse to get the airtime. It would explain why they kept that circus on as long as they did while never quite getting to the actual point of discussion .

I can't tell if he's a retard or just American.

He's a very stupid person, truly stupid. It must be hard to try and deal with people as stupid as he is on a daily basis, he would end up on the floor pretty quick here.

Based Big Ballaz

*dabs on 'em haters*

Wow, listened to the entire interview, should have left his dumb ass son in China. This guys is way to stupid to hate. Just some retarded nigger.

This being said, everyone won.

>Trump doesn't seem petty and gains sympathy
>CNN defends Trump and gains some much needed credibility
>LaVar markets his brand, and his customer base (blacks) are mainly anti-Trump

You're dumb

0. Why would i care about a nigger jew selling shoes on cnn?

>use his son for P.R.
>On CNN

Niggers being grateful?

Come on now

He reminds me of my fairly violent, white nigger father. Same face and voice.

Damn I was expecting to rage but was laughing and I like this guy now. He was funny and would be fun to hangout with.

Be me trying to watch some Supermansion online and have an annoying commercial for this retarded nigger being blasted at me over and over. And then all this shit happens,,,.hope his blood line dies from nigger cell anemia with a side of mega aids.