Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DMVhIvDmrIs
youtube.com/watch?v=80aHGTeSk_w
youtube.com/watch?v=SVQEYDQ_EQc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mushroom_rock)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to forget.

Who was best Woto and why was it Noel?

How could I forget that farting noise she made on the bugle.

I liked them all but my favourite would have to be Rio, just love that cool senpai vibe and the fact she's a Jazz fan. Also her seiyuu and DEM TITTIES

Over time, I've learned to love Filicia more and more.

An acceptable choice as well

Can't exactly forget my favourite work of fiction of all the time.

What would a date with each woto be like and who would be the most fun?

youtube.com/watch?v=DMVhIvDmrIs

Can Spanish speaking anons translate please?

youtube.com/watch?v=80aHGTeSk_w

Literally same character, even their names are similar.

Woto > Yufo for music

I know. I miss moot too. ;_; 7

>Mfw moot is an anagram of woto therefore Sora no Woto is moot's favourite anime

Touism in Cuenca has increased because of Sora no Woto. About 4 thousand tourists have visited the city to see the buildings and castles that Seize is based on. It also mentions that the the town is safe location for tourists because they are less likely to be robbed.

Gracias

>Create amazing world
>Never expand upon it
Fucking nips, I swear

De nada! Happy to help user.

>town is safe location for tourists because they are less likely to be robbed.
Is that still true today?

I've went there twice and I've never experienced anything bad.

The show ended ages ago, I doubt there's still a lot of visitors now.

Cuenca is like a small countryside farming town,it has never been dangerous user,they live thank to the tourists.

Spain is pretty safe (except some gypsie/nigger ghettos in the big cities like in every country). You only will be robbed if you are asian or british and go to the obvious tourist restaurant traps tho, but cuenca is too small for them.

I liked the show but the Sora no Woto characters were pretty stereotype.

>sora no woto thread
Nice, it's that time again.

anyone have screencaps of the bathtub scene in the vn?

This show was boring shit. I didn't even finish it.

Never
Forget

I need this book in my life.

Don't do this to me. I can't let go, not yet.

Made this with the intent of eventually getting it made into a sticker from one of the guys on /o/'s sticker general. Figured it may be relevant.

Alright fine Sup Forums, I concede. I'll give this show a watch

You should, it's good.

Stop this. Why are you doing this?
Keep going.

Sorry, that's all I had in regards to scans. I want to get my hands on a real copy.

I have scans of the whole book.
Want it?

>4 thousand tourists
As in "4 thosuand more than usual", Cuenca gets a lot of tourism to begin with.

Yes please.

>obvious tourist restaurant traps
Polite advice that the whole of Cuenca already is one. The prices of the restaurants made me pale.
Source: Spaniard.

Coming right up, friend.

Thanks a bunch user!

Last time I visited was in 2014 because of the girl in pic related. Not even the people at the tourist info office remembered about SnW.

No problem, Woto threads are rare enough as it is.
You already posted the next page, with Rio, so skipping that.

6 is Noel and the illustration by the animation Director

9 is

the first time an anime character spoke german correctly and not like some fantasy language just to sound exotic for japanese, I absolutely loved it
also dat slightly overused amazing grace, OP, and genre mix made it memorable

I get the chills every time I hear Amazing Grace now, too good.

Time for scenery

Almost done

>those rock formations
That's called a flowerpot, and it's created over time in places where the tide carves out the rock at the base. It would imply that not only is desertification taking place, but also water levels seem to have lowered significantly

The end.
Thanks for not demolishing me, mods.

Beautiful. Thanks again for posting. I'm stoked to have these.

Any time

The #1 in my heart.
youtube.com/watch?v=SVQEYDQ_EQc

Uh, nope.
"The" Flowerpots, created indeed by the tide, are the name of a specific group of rocks by the side in New Brunswick.
The Greater Tormo (the name of that Cuenca's rock) is a mushroom rock (the general name of that kind of rocky formations: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mushroom_rock) of karst origin formed by the erosion of the Jucar river.

I just looked it up. Technically if it's formed by tides (like the flowerpots, which is also the name of a similar formation in Ontario) it's called a stack, but as far as wikipedia says I can't find any other difference.

That being said, you're right about the rocks in the show.

And here I thought I might have stumbled upon something

>by the side
*by the seaside
gomen

Ok I've never shared this aside from my friends that were there, but this is from a con I went to back in May. I don't remember everything I said, and was said to me perfectly but I remember the important bits. Call me a fag if you please, but figured I'd share this with Wotobros. I'm probably not the first to try this either.

So there was a panel that was supposed to revolve around 100 years of anime and how to celebrate it and the industry. The person hosting was the head of A1-Pictures and Aniplex. Just to set your expectations of him at an American con he was wearing a Kirito getup because of course gaijins only know of SAO. The panel started with a quick video showcasing a number of well known anime over all time. After the video I jokingly said to my friends "Wow where was Sora no Woto in that?" One of my friends immediately just said "The man is right there, and here's your only shot. Ask him." There would be Q&A and I figure I could but also didn't want to come out asking about a show probably no one else sitting in that room has ever heard of or watched, or coming off as an odd one to the guy hosting asking "SnW S2 when?". However I figure I could unleash an 'Educated Question' relevant to the topic but still mentioning SnW. So I thought about it and had to look some stuff up but I formulated it before the end. I was the last one to get a question but here it is.

"One of my favorite shows by A1 and Aniplex is Sora no Woto which was part of your Anime no Chikara project a few years back which was for creating completely new stories and worlds. Now my understanding was that Sora no Woto wasn't the most successful series, but touched a lot of people. I'm curious as to what your thoughts are on continuing this idea to create new and beautiful worlds like this in the future?" So asking about SnW but relating it more to creating more original series using animation as the medium.

(1/2)

(2/2)
Translator did their thing, and he began to think about it. I think he was surprised someone would ask about SnW (in a good way) as it took some time to come up with an answer. Which was

"Yes, SnW was an A1/Aniplex series. I'd probably say the success it had was due to it not being as flashy (flashy may not have been the word but it was essentially the series not being action packed which as most of us would say made it good) as other series. Though I think we would really like to go back to something like Sora no Woto. Maybe in some time."

Thanked him for his answer and the panel ended. Left it at that.

As I said I don't remember it perfectly but it did go something like this. Of course take it with a grain of salt as it may never happen. I can dream he took it home that there are non-Japanese fans that truly enjoyed SnW. Whether or not something happens who knows, but hey can't hurt to ask right?

>Something like that
Close enough.

>Though I think we would really like to go back to something like Sora no Woto. Maybe in some time.
I'm getting mixed feelings. One one hand SnW deserves more content and there's a lot great stuff that can be done, but on the other I'm afraid of my favourite anime being ruined by mediocrity.

That's always a fear. In the book the guy said he had a lot more he wanted to expand upon, so I think if given proper time/funding and the creative force it could be great.

Unfortunately, creativity gets you nowhere in the anime industry.

Hush. ;-;

>Maybe in some time
Literally a nothing answer. He wasn't exactly going to say "no, shut up" to a fan.

Also you're a friend-having faggot etc.

>Also you're a friend-having faggot etc.
wotobros are anomalies by core Sup Forums standards either way. They travel and talk to strangers.

My patches arrived the other day.
Condolences to those who didn't get them in time.

That's probably just selection bias. I don't make posts about how I'm a friendless autist with anxiety all day.

I'm too poor to travel to Cuenca though. Definitely on the bucket list though.

The site I have bookmarked has the 1121st crest patch still in stock, I think. Still waiting to buy.

I just want to note that it's another consecutive woto thread that isn't turing into /depressiongeneral/ like many of the previous ones.

nice to see you happy, Sup Forumsnons.

who am I kidding, it's just a coincidence and we're all depressed and aimless in life like always

Beautiful
>saved all of them

thanks

oh and which one is page 4? Seems like you went from 3-5

I posted a couple before he dumped the rest of them.

4 is Rio.

I skipped 4, 6 and 9 because they were already posted.
4. 6. 9.

What was his face like during the answer

AIJOU YUUJOU

YOU'RE JUST MY FRIEND

Any chance you have the bottom right pic?
It would make a great wallpaper.

I want to get drunk with her and do all sorts of shenanigans

This is the best I've got

The other bottom one, in case I forgot the difference between left and right

>forgetting right and left
How

I found this.

I'm retarded

>that drunk, crazy Aoi Yuuki in episode 7.5

When I'm driving by myself I'll almost certainly think to myself "I bet/hope this guy turns right/left" but I mean the opposite direction. I'm not bad with directions, I'm bad at saying directions.

But it was Kureha.

Thanks anons