Social media

>Download Facebook Archive to save pictures of doggo and family
>Delete facebook
Why have you not done this? You know they collect and sell your data right?

pcworld.com/article/2986988/privacy/the-price-of-free-how-apple-facebook-microsoft-and-google-sell-you-to-advertisers.html

>twitter tracking cookies, disallow non-approved offline sites

developer.twitter.com/en/docs/ads/measurement/overview/conversion-tracking

>social media fucking with your brain

psychnews.psychiatryonline.org/doi/full/10.1176/appi.pn.2017.1b16

Why do you go in for any of this shit?
Guaranteed pol is just as bad for you.

I have an fb account but my profile is a pic of my dog and I have not posted anything and on;y use it to message people with heavy duty privacy settings. Though the rest of my senpai is ignorant and posts their entire life online. I am glad to be one of the many low-profile humans to survive the great collapse of man!

I rarely come to pol, only for current events.

I never got that shit either. People are so smart about everything, especially on this board, and then they nonchalantly mention about this or that on their twitter or facebook.

It's like a bunch of crack addicts telling everyone about the dangers of heroin.

Girls get weird irl if you tell them you no have the facebook or twitter though.

Dont delete, if you do you give up ownership. Just mark all private and never use.

I meant rest of my senpai not senpai, the fuck? weird.

The best way to really delete it is to purge your account of personal information and then get banned.

family not senpai the hell?

Already done nigga. Although I was more just straight tired of seeing the absolute garbage old friends post on there. I had a pretty radical change of thought starting a few years ago and I can't be bothered looking at that poison anymore.

>caring about what roasties think
Are you some kind of faggot? Maybe you should go watch The Notebook and cry about your feelings.

They permanently banned me off of facebook about a year ago. Haven't looked back since.

>I rarely come to pol
we can all tell

Even if you delete your profile or get banned it only causes your profile to go inactive and not show to the general public anymore. Facebook keeps all info and pictures forever even if you delete them from your profile. The moment you upload anything to facebook they consider it their property, read the user agreement. The best way to not be on facebook is to never have made an account in the first place.

I have never been of Shitbook.

I went from IRC to messenger to what'sapp

>girls get weird
>A FUCKING LEAF
figures

I guess you'd have to talk to one to know. I'm sorry for triggering you by othering you.

I did this like 4 years ago.

Kek'd senpai

I post nazi shit on facebook and got banned.
I dont have a facebook nigger.

>Girls get weird irl if you tell them you no have the facebook or twitter though.
Thats so they can check you out - Your job , family , friends ect to make sure you're "ok" - OR ,if you're already together ,to check on everything you do or say ever

Don't bother replying, huge soyfag. I wasn't the shit in my day but it is embarassing how faggy men have become. You read all the time about how social media destroyed women, but oddly enough men aren't men anymore.