KOSOVO LIVES

Does Pol recognize Kosovo or does it side with Serbia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YZr2XX9kSA
youtube.com/watch?v=7s8pMXrNDtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We simply don't care about gypsies and roaches

Kosovo je Srbija.
Bosna je meme.

Srbija je bila pogreška

To isto. Hrvati su trebali Bugarskoj dopustiti da aneksiraju Srbiju u 10. stoljeću.

Kosovo is Serbia. In return for our revocation of that artificial state we would only ask of Serbia help with dividing Bosnia and pacyfing muslim chimps when the time comes.

albanians are worse than serbians

Nazad u /sg/ s tobom, broni.

Kosovo je Srbija.

fpbp

what parts of bosnia does croatia want?

I've never been near the area and I honestly don't care that much about the endless clusterfuck it seems to be.

To all balkans: I'm sorry Hillary Clinton bombed the fuck out of you. If there is good in the world we can all watch her hang to death on TV after the war crimes trials, and hopefully we can all be friends.

Kind of like this, but with a few parts of Bosnia, like Bihać because it was a crown city once.

Albanians are not European.

Kosovo should take its biggest back

just join it with albania

tired of microstates

I'm pro-Serb.

It's niggers

that entire region is shit filled with some of the dumbest fucks on the planet. Its like they have the slavic retard genes, the gypsy retard genes and arab retard genes. All of which combine into a truly subhuman specimen

Best thing Clinton ever did which brought stability to the Balkans and most of us into NATO.

Serbs are violent irredentist wewuzzers and enemies of the West.

>be serb
>use separatism against Bulgarians
>fast forward
>suffer from separatism
Life comes at you fast

Who in their right mind would side with Muslim Albanians?

shills, retards and banters who think they're funny

Serbia. Fuck Kosovo

...so did no one notice that this map is wrong?

you're all retarded

They are a good tool to hurt the enemies of the West.

Serbian irredentism is much more dangerous than some irrelevant Albanians.

Anyway, Camp Bondsteel is not going anywhere. Good luck with that, wewuzzers.

the pic doesn't matter in most cases thus it's being ignored

>чeчня кpyтo

How about all the Slavic countries in the Balkans unite as one?

Genetically they are, they have the highest % of Illyrian DNA and Illyrians are native Europeans. They are muslims but both Islam and Christianity are middle eastern religions so they both suck.

who cares

we already tried that, it didn't work

They are all the same race so I do not recognize serbia or kosovo but I do recognize a Balkan tribe.

jesu ali nisu mogli da nas sadrze

Serbia did nothing wrong. Remove kebab.

>nisu mogli da nas sadrze
Zato što je Hrvatska pobjedila Bugarsku kad ste trebali pomoć.

Nice victim complex

He obviously did it on purpose because he has inferiority complex, he ran across the pond and yet he still cannot live without Serbia in his little mind. Typical submissive behavior.

Nice reminder that Kosovo is indépendant

who cares lol
we'll get it back some day, everything comes full circle

What are the differences of a serb and romanian?

Bulgaria should be in union with serbia

nije uopste to,posle vise invazija Raska nije imala vise ljudi da je brane Simeon je tada uhapsio Velikog Zupana Časlava i odveoga u njegovu tamnicu,ali Časlav je pobegao kad je Simeon umro napravio pobunu.

Bulgaria serb union called Balkania with posdible integration of other members that are balkan enough.

there are no 'serbia' or 'kosovo' on the huge net of dots signifying countries of the slimy galactic ET overlords devices. 'serbia' doesn't exist in the globalised world and it is part of the larger white red and blue network of the robotic alien with a furrowed brow Putin where the humans who are still earthlings and not from the robotic apparatus can be easily brought into obedience by being handled their ratio of vodka or 'rakija' plum brandy in this instance. strife is being sown and nationalism is being used as an alien tool to bring about further destruction while the intelligentsia from serbia and kosovo are all robotic aliens. the intellignet humans are either lynched or flee for big western cities where they will end up lynched in the style of the furrowed brow robot.

napravio je pobuno kad se vratio u Rasku*

Basically everything ? We havent had much to do with Serbs.

Don't care about balkanniggers with turk blood who can't stop killing each other for more than one second and who commit a bunch of crime in Northern Europe

they are Vlac*s we are not

that's actually a compliment nobody wants to live in the same country with 2 million poor dick mutilated radioactive 80 iq manlet gypsy goat fuckers... like said everything comes full circle next time there will be Serbian Kosovo but without exploding goat fuckers

no difference in the globalized network of slime ET. one can notice similar intelligentsia patterns in the leading apparatus.

grenades are cool tho

Post ethnic romanian and ethnic serb

This is serb president

so fucking triggered lol.

When will you give up your psychotic dreams of oppressing people that want nothing to do with you ?

whats your fucking problem with hating our best and greatest neighbor? no fucking wonder why at the end of the day nobody hates us so we have no allies and have to do everything alone.

but what fun is there in life then

lmao i've seen you at least a couple times now

top tier shitpost

Daily reminder that 90% of the grenades in Sweden are imported from former Yugoslavia

kocobo je srbija

Kosovo je Katalonija. Joking aside, I'm not a fan of Kosovo.
Kosovars are shit tier people.

Кocoвo јe Cpбијa.

swecucks can't even make their own grenades
for shame

keked

This is bulgaria president

>Hello I'm from Smrdograd or a rural Southern retard so you better not talk shit to based Vlachs!!11!!

We will stop when they leave our land. I can come and leech of your country then make 15 babies and later claim that the land is mine and that you are oppressing me because you are respecting your constitution like Spain and you do not want to let part of your land go.

depopulation is real and so are the issues i expound. notice that the robot intelligentsia urges people leave their homelands for the big city mirage. my town used to have 50k inhabitants in 1991 and now it had 34k. most of the people got slain on the sly and replaced with robots urging the others to leave.

revenge for the 90s

KO
SO
VO
JE

I want to be Croatia with race laws also...although i am muslim...albeit in name only

HERCEGOVCI NEED GAS

GAS GAS

post Kosovar girls

OH STO VOLIM MIRIS BE CIKLOOONA

>cvijeće hrvatskog naroda

Are they removing kebab, if not I don't care what shithole is this.

Inb4 lel I'm not even a country

future comfort girl for our anti-terrorist units

AAAAAAAAHHHHH

Who gives a shit about religion, securalism respect others beliefs keep private etc..

Kosovo je Albanija

I dont give a shit about Vlachs, saying that Romanians are gypsies is retarded and untrue, how the fuck does someone from Bucharest or Middle Romania has anything in common with Vlachs?

they are the kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=-YZr2XX9kSA

Farski otoci su kolonija pedera i silovatelja ovaca

huff glue errday

Is that Barak Obama?

it's one of tupac's sons

Elvis Alibali

NIGGER PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>use separatism against Bulgarians

We only love as you as a friend. Get over it.

I recognize Kosovo as the site of an important battle. It started the proud tradition of Kebab removal. They fought so that Europe had a chance to remain free.
Unfortunately, I hear the place is now under EU occupation. But the EU is failing and this should soon be over.

That gypo is from Slovakia and he is 30 years and something old

Why are you slavs infighting instead of removing kebab

And how do you love us?

Im Dane who's living in Serbia, and i srsly cant understand why the fuck aren't you all one country? I went to Bosnia, Slovenia, Croatia and Montenegro, you are ALL fucking same.

Everywhere that i went, there was bad people and good people, everywhere. Only difference i noticed was slight language change, religion and cyrilic alphabet in Serbia (it's rarity to see it tho)

what is a kosovo

it's a blackbird

Like they would ever associate with mere mortal like us.

why dont you just dig your own grave as well?
Here is a newsflash for you and your ideological brothers; just because you are so "enlightened" does not mean the people you invite in to our nations will ever do the same. likely they will rather chop your head off as a kuffar for not bowing to their one and only god

ETNIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=7s8pMXrNDtY

Macedonia and Montenegro are next

What are you doing here faм

Whichever one isn't Muslim