Was lil peep our guy all along?

really laces my xans desu

>literally who faggot with shit all over his face dies
>omg so sad he was like or cobaine says kiddies on the internet
>look up his music on jewtube
>complete noise cancer shit that i guess i could like if i was 11 and hated my parents
What's the big fucking deal with this pill popping degenerate good goy anyway

Is anti-Zionism the only redeeming quality about the modern left?

doing drugs is the true red pill, the government doesnt have the right to decide what you put in your body

>murdering innocent children

I'm all for the existence of Israel, but not for them influencing other's foreign policy.
Go have your ethnostate, but don't deny us ours.

jews did lil peep

When being gay was illegal was taking a fat black cock up your arse the true redpill you stupid degenerate fuck?

pay for your own wars
take back all the kikes in my country

>Pic related

You're comparing two groups of people as if they were one person. Sup Forums isn't a person.

(((They)))'re always watching.

>Was lil peep our guy all along?
He was the guy who shagged you up your arse, Achmed

This desu, weed and coke can be redpilled as long as you don't turn into a massive faggot
That said this lil peep character was human trash and his music was terrible. It's really not a tragedy or a surprise that he overdosed, his wiki page before he died already said he was a known drug user who had no shame about it. There's even a video of him popping something like 6 xans hours before dying
Nothing of value was lost

Lil peep was a commie faggot

You're a Khazar not a jew

Diaspora Jews does not equal Israeli Jews
I'm not denying you an ethno state

Leftists hate Israel because it is a right wing ethnostate. George Soros funds most big activist groups that are against Israel.

Lil Prat was a degenerate ring to spread as much degeneracy as possible and the world is better off without him.

I seen the back of them Abraxo boxes! "Not for consumption?" Don't you tell me what to do, I'll eat what I want!

Greatest ally, I...

Bidiyuk

We'd be happy to take the Jews. The kikes will phase themselves out in another generation or 2 at most.

>/pol
lol

It's would be if they could only make the next logical step. But I fear they are just parroting their pet Muslims.

FYI real polanons support our brothers in Israel against sandnigger shitskins.

I wonder who's behind that post.

You can trust me, I know for a fact that the chosen people are a necessary ally for the christian goyim to defeat the filthy muslims.

Well, if you say it's necessary for us goy- waaait a minute

>You can trust me,
...nah
> the chosen people
hahahahaha

Jews never did anything wrong, it's the muslims who are your greatest threat and are plotting against you. The jews are /ourguys/, read the Torah.

whynotboth.jpg

If they did nothing wrong why were they invaded and enslaved numerous times throughout history? I should note that some of those were directed by God himself as a punishment for their idolatry and sinful nature. Long/short of it is, go fuck yourself

>GOTH ANGEL SINNER
Was he a 13 year old girl?

Being suspicious of zionists is one of the only things the left and right can agree on, and it will lead to the end of Israel and the world because we let them get nukes and set themselves up to get caught up to their necks in all sorts of seedy shit. That being said, white niggers like lil peep should all die.

Counter-zionism
These zionists are fleas the world must shake off.

>*Is given what used to be Palestine as reparation for the (alleged) holocaust*
>REMEMBER
>*Owns central banks, corporations and media organisations, and controls major politicians around the world.
THE
>*Controls foreign policy and pushes for open borders in Europe and degeneracy such as race mixing*
SIX
>*Illegally annexes disputed territory in the west bank and builds ethno state, which is literally what Germans did to them in WWII*
MILLION
>*Kicks out all of the niggers from Israel, makes up bogus false flag attacks as excuses to annex more land and kill more sand niggers who have lived in Israel for hundreds of years*

I don't care about the children. All I care about is Israeli hypocrisy.

I'll happily support your ethnostate and the genocide of anyone who isn't a kike within your borders, when you faggots start supporting mine.

>read the Torah.

Woah, calm down there. I don't think you want anyone to actually do that.

Excuse me could you delete this? How do I ask Sup Forums to delete this image?

Of course you know that everything in that image is not the Torah, but cherry picked passages from the Talmud, which is basically a library's worth of compendium of various people's comments throughout a few centuries, most of which was written about the Middle-East - not Europe, but hey, don't let me interrupt.

Excellent work I think they got it this time.

And what looks to be crappy translations, too...

This. They are anti zionist for the wrong reasons. All they care about is "muh poor moose limbs". They dont give a fuck about Israel lobbying so hard in the US, or the stranglehold they have on the media.

this but unironically, they are pushing the immigrants in Europe to wake up the native people and make them start fighting, Israel is surrounded by muslims too and they need strong allies if they are to survive

>mudslime jihadists-in-training
>”innocent children”

Your day is approaching soon, you filthy kike. Enjoy your time while it lasts

Nice proxy, IDF.

Rabbis preach out of the Talmud. Doesn't matter how bad the translations are, it says you filthy rats are *permitted* to fuck children under 3 and lie/kill goyim to further jew progress. Hope your family burns to death, kike

most pathetic death vid ive ever seen.

And clueless anons preach out of their ass... I've never heard a Rabbi say that it's ok to fuck a 3 year old, but then again, I try to only listen to the ones worth listening to. You also might be mistaking "kill" with "murder" - one of the biggest fuckups in the history of translation. Kill would be permitted in self-defense - Murder is a big no-no.

jews are ok

Hey man, it's okay to be white, too

Never opposed it.

This.

The only good muesli is a dead one.

IF:
being a shaheed is the highest goal of jihad
AND
one must die to become a shaheed
THEN
a good jihadi is a dead jihadi.

Yep, the math checks.

How those pelegs workout out for you?

The Jew has a point. Hitler was unironically for expelling the Jews to Palestine, something tells me he was a covert Zionist operative.
Israel is an illegal state though still.

Why are leftists always "fuck Israel" but they still enslave themselves to domestic Jews?

Of course it is, Ahmed.

he was a commie faggot who died the same way im hoping most of them die.