youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW9Xo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TsrKcEEJKQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is he?

Source

Look it up

MODS STICKY

F

ultimate truth speaker. never killed anyone. died a political prisoner of illegal "america"

sneakyvillve ftw. please watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=YHsDcfF5BFA

Reign In Hell charlie.

literal nobody with no political weight

S

Stupid fucking white supremacist deserve no sympathy, may this piece of human filth burn in the scorching depths of hell.

if that link is not working (as they're trying to destroy this now) then here

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dt3TQfxK_g

and if that doesn't work, you already know who's behind it.

(((if playback doesnt begin shortly)))

Literally who?

>meme flag

awe, troll loser.

charlie never killed anyone.

Farewell

youtube.com/watch?v=oE7RO9ayNjc

Another Manlet dead, nothing new here

>tfw you're so intelligent you manage to make dozens of retards kill themselves.

MANSON DID NOTHING WRONG!
WOULD A MURDERER MAKE ART LIKE THIS?>?>>>?????

youtu.be/U9y1DvS-CrM

it is apparent that they are stifling/squelcheing all the charles manson vids on youtube. all of them are broken or dont work.

whats the matter? dont want the masses to see a based intelligent person who had your whole shitty illegal court system figured out?

what a fucking surprise.

james is a buck toothed cuck sack of shit unfunny untalented jersey faggot.

go die.

He actually planned on commiting murder and blaming it on dindus in order to incite race war.

Stay mad manlet

>charlie never killed anyone.

yeah yeah, keep believing that you dense white supremacy apologist.

>meme flag

>o no it's le memeflag boogeyman

hehe, funny american psycho that convinced a bunch of retards to join his cult and murder people for him.

meh..... i rate him 5/10.
overhyped.

t. Canacuck

mad at what? he's a literal loser who's made money being shitty at games and being mad about it. good for him. he's not winning any beauty contests, his heart is in wanting to be a director but that shit movie he made about himself failed catastrophically, he recently tried to bring back the old AVGN feel of older vids but still fails becuase he's a completely unlikable unattractive shitty actor.

i did nothing to contribute to how bad james sucks. he's also a plug puller. xband my nigger. fuck him. this is anonymous. we know. he's garbage.

he literally never killed anyone. all of the murders that happened that they blame him for? he wasn't even in the same state when they occurred.

none of that ever happened. he took in runaways and crazy bitches out from the streets and fed them, gave them a home. what they did, they did on their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=feqAOTSQKZ8

F

"The police used to watch over the people, now they're watching the people"--pretty astute actually. He was a smart guy. Pity his life was such a trainwreck. If he'd really been more about love he could have worked miracles. But he let hate flower in his heart. I don't blame him. He had plenty to hate about. He was rejected and shat on from birth. I hope he's at peace now.

Why do nickys hate Manson?

I wish, better and more reasonable people in leaf land than burgerland

rip crazy faggot. liked listening to his music many years ago..

wow they are legit censoring all the interviews, other vids, and other truth about charlie.

A musician, here's his band.
youtu.be/5bosZabtMxw

why are people on pol so intent on rewriting reality.
the man was completely fucking nuts, and he easily convinced the drug addicts and crazy bitches to kill for him.
its not rocket science lol.

complete psychos should get a bullet to the head, it costs 10 cents instead of keeping a cockroach alive for 80+ years lmao.

he wasn't nuts. he was mentally and physically abused since childhood. it's like growing up being a left handed person, you figure out your own ways, and new ways to solve problems and see things and view things differently.

he was beyond brilliant. i'ts hard for the common person to see it. but he knew everything, beyond all of what any of us could know. and they knew that, that's why he was denied for parole 12 times in a row, despite never having killed a single person ever.

you are a fool. he was a political prisoner. charles manson never killed anyone in his lifetime, ever.

>the man was completely fucking nuts

The court will argue that since they found him competent enough to stand trial.

>t. polish intellectual

>F
He literally did nothing wrong.

Does he finally have peace?

Charles Manson was a nigger lover.

R.I.P LiL PEEP, biggest death since Hirohito.

will you people let off him?

and if you're not a shill, for the love of god, study the case. It's a required pill for poltards imo, since it shows how powerful and pervasive msm narratives can be (without even necessitating jewish manipulation, it's just the nature of media).

If you knew anything about the law you'd know that the LEGAL definition of sanity and the medical definition of sanity are utterly different. You can be sane by legal standards and be mad as a fucking hatter from any normal non-legal point of view.

Yes, this is fucked up.

F.

Sweet prince? What kind of stupid faggot are you?

When do you think this site will be taken down because tech companies find it racist?

Show some respect, nigger.

>he took in runaways and crazy bitches out from the streets and fed them, gave them a home. what they did, they did on their own.
And anally raped them in puplic & feed them huge quantities of hallucinogenic drugs & used sophisticated mind control tactics on them & manipulated them into becoming serial killers for him, just a regular nice guy really.

>meme flag

youtube.com/watch?v=ntLsElbW9Xo

I had a horrible thought yesterday. Could he be the Charlie of Charlie's Angels? A sick Hollywood tribute to a nut.

his groupies killed (((Roman Polanskis))) pregnant wife the convicted pedophile (((Hollywood))) director that brought us jems such as rosemarys baby

Honored that he died in my hometown. I wish I wrote him a letter before he passed

F

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TsrKcEEJKQs

did james fuck your sister or something

Why are there so many people who don't know who Charles Manson is?

It won't, Its a honey pot.

Look at the majority of posts, they are generated by info gathering shnozzle think tanks.

literally who

It’s bait

Good riddance.

You shut your whore mouth

it's doing pretty well

He was a great dancer.

People like to forget Manson was a hippie icon and communists praised him, and his cult members are now sitting Democrats in California.
If Sup Forums realized that they wouldn't be so ready to suck this guys dead cock just for edge points.

Yes, why are people so intent on rewriting history.

Manson never formed a cult, he joined a cult.
The Family was already established at Spahn Ranch.

Manson didn't introduce acid to anyone, he was introduced to it when he joined the family.
Prior he had used cannabis and alcohol only.

His song 'Cease to Exist' was recorded and re-released as the Beach Boys 'Never Learn Not To Love', and he was at the very least on first name basis with Dennis Wilson.

Manson is diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder. What Manson is accused of doing - forming a cult and brainwashing people to do his bidding would be extremely difficult for someone with AVPD.

His early life of petty crime fits more in-line with someone with AVPD.

'Helter Skelter' was never a formed idealogical plan Manson sought to set out in life. It was lawyers that cooked up a narrative from the drug-fuelled conversations Family members were having.

Charles Manson is dead
>burn in hell megalomaniac fucker, well deserved

Fuck off you edgelord cunts "charlie dinud nuffin" faggots, this fucker should have fried earlier.
I can't believe Sup Forums is defending this absolute communist degenerate.

Don't care

the male Hillary, mentally.

Satanism on LSD

Is Manson an MK ULTRA stooge?

Ahead of his time.