Is the knockout game still a thing in America?

Is the knockout game still a thing in America?

right after shooting themselves.

>didn't even knock him out

WTF
i would shoot rhese fuckers dead
poor old man id give him $500 for that shit

its a game
participating is the only important thing

they would probably shoot you dead

What the fuck, he saw those "youths" from afar but still proceeded to walk there. I bet he was an SJW who didn't want to seem racist by going to another side of the street or turning around.

nah i have trained before, my aim is not bad in the slightest
i could take out 3/4 of them

what if those "youths" come to you?

then i would fight back? what?
they're niggers not supermen

I would be a serial killer of niggers, but I live in the middle of nowhere and the only blacks I know are blue collar working folk that don't act like niggers

>massive fucking wind up
>doesn't even see it coming
Landwhale deserved it. Almost definitely a SJW who thought he was a peaceful nog doing stretches, or maybe even took it willfully as 'reparations'.

theyre so small and skinny
i could kill him with one punch
fucking niggers man

>turning around
You don't leave your back open to a gang of thugs. Always ensure you can see them once in your sight.

I saw a fresh video maybe last month, it still happens but it's not nearly as popular as it was.

The last time I checked most of the countries of the western world were run by white people. Consequently, if you don't like the "niggers","sand niggers", "kikes", "faggots", and whoever else don't blame them. Blame yourselves for not taking back your country from the globalist pieces of shit that are running it into the ground. Stop whining about it on Sup Forums and do something about it. Otherwise you are no better than the Euro cucks you call faggots. Faggots.

they are homeless bums

Actually a meth head

>Blame yourselves for not taking back your country from the globalist pieces of shit that are running it into the ground. Stop whining about it on Sup Forums and do something about it.

>do something in a world where your life gets fucked because of a facebook comment

>knockout game
A euphemism for racially motivated gang assaults

>just kill the traitors and all your problems will go away
Damn I never realized it was that simple. Shit what have I been doing wasting all this time?

>homeless
>somehow overweight

Yes they are weak and skinny. That's why niggers always attack when they have their friends with them to back them up in case things go wrong. When you fight one nigger, pay attention to where this friends are, for they will quickly run in and stab you from behind. It's how they fight.

Welcome to America.

That is just how black people in America act.

It was never a game, it's just their common activities.

It's known as the chimpout game at this point.

Can we get any Brits in trouble for hating Christians?

Niggers are always dancing around, maybe she thought he was doing a new dance move or some shit

Why can't niggers just chill?