Gundam IBO

True love

Other urls found in this thread:

hobbynotoriko.yumenogotoshi.com/hg-ibo-option6.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats not Lok and Julietta

Almaria is going to wind up being turned into a weapon by Chocolate Man.

Most based male character of the year, all year.

Based Chocolate-man is the best character out of this entire show.

It's gonna be a glorious moment when his plans all fail and he stomps her heart under his goddamn heel unlike a certain other gundam bad guy who literally deserved everything going wrong

only in fairy tles

Even if Vidar jobbs I hope he gets to cut Chocochars D in battle

notChar just wanted a world where he could openly be a lolicon. Is this the greatest lovestory ever told?

TL: "small dick"?

She just doesn't want kids

what did he mean by this

The true purest form of love.

is he.. dare I say... . /OUR GUY/?

Why would you be ashamed of a loli waifu?
They'll laugh at first but become envious as you grow older with your ever loving and still fresh wife.

Chocolate-man has been our guy since the beginning.

Picked back up for notchar and loli.

See This.

He's not. He merely appeals to his loli waifu, who gets upset seeing people mock her for liking an older guy, and mock him for having a loli fiancee.

>dropping in the first place

>Dropping IBO when it has the greatest love story ever told

Either the animators forgot to include the shot or Iok is unbelievably incompetent.

Holy shit, i totally missed that in the episode.

10/10 Iok

Its specifically meant to be the latter. He's basically Carta 2.0 and every battle he needs Julietta or his subordinates to save his ass. Hell, during the fight with the pirate previously he made Julietta fail to take out the leader because his shot knocked him out of the way at the last moment.

So yeah, he missed by a huge margin and the enemy scrubs didn't even need to dodge. Pretty sure the next episode pv shows his reginlaze stumbling and falling as well.

>Missed

Are you Iok?

In the next part the enemy hooks his rifle with a wire to disable it and starts moving in for the kill.

"He's as strong as I am!"

> Iok finds a rival in some nameless moderate rebel grunt
> prepares himself for an epic duel
> Juli just comes in and curbstomps him
Gioddamn monkey

Bump for more loli

Have a Juelietta instead

Thanks here's a (you) but I asked for loli.

Well, since you gave the nice user a (you), I guess you can have this.

>Epic duel

The na.eless grunt was about to curbstomp him.

There's not much quality stuff of her yet.
But I'm sure nips are hard at work as we speak.

I want to see more Iok

What if Lok is the Patrick reborn?

Incredibly outmatched but maxed out on luck.

I hope he is, he seems to be a cool guy, he doesnt deserve to die.

Iok starts with the letter i, not L.
Can't you hear them say "iok?"

Is Hush going to win the Mikabowl?

he's going to be Mika's Ein

Pic related will

not with the way she was totally riding vidar this episode

How long will team meat last? Rustal is the only one I’m sure will die the other no idea

I0am 100% sure Rustal and Vidar will die. Lok is kind of the Comic Relief character and Julietta is too innocent so i want to believe they'll live

wew, hmanga when

I demand doujin.

>Nobody would make fun of you for having a child as a fiancee?

WHAT

OTP! With this, one season one ship is dead

BLACKED

carta was an innocent QT and she still died. iok will probably get killed by Hush while Mika and the monkey fight

Poor Orga

He waited too long.

Orga is just a kid now,but he will have his cake eventually

GUTS BEEN SLAMMING

Welp. I guess I'm picking this up.
Meming aside is it actually any good?

>tfw the roles are switched and earthnoids are the good guys
Also loli and mcgillis OTP.

I want to live in his world

A lot of people say it isn't but I personally enjoy it.
I especially enjoy the MC's antics aka murder manlet.

>Meming aside is it actually any good?
No, it will be remembered as one of the worst entries of the franchise if not the worst

the start of the first season is good, but the middle of the first season has a huge lull in fighting and is mostly about character development and melodrama. It can get really boring and cringy at times

The ending of season 1 is pretty good.

Season 2 started off strong too, but its getting into another lull where there's no real gundam fights and its all just politics, business, and melodrama.

There are no beam sabers or laser weapons, just bullets, missiles, and iron. which is cool. The animation is pretty shitty though.

Flauros is White!

Is the "king's throne" Shiden a completely new suit or did they repurpose one of their current Shidens?

What's the deal with the sword?

If you don't hand over the (you)s right now, I'll tell the mods that this is a general that belongs to /m/.

I Thinks it’s simply a customized Shiden, but no idea how different will it be it weapons or general performance, it seems like it has the typical commander antenna

yeah its pretty darn good with a few blemishes here and there, seaosn 2 is heading in a really interesting direction and is definitely the meat of the story.

its at the very least entertaining since it escapes or reinvents alot of gundam tropes, its pretty much got the only interesting char clone since turn-A.

Is that the beast of possibilities?

Chocolate man is my hero.

Please don't be P-Bandai

Well, better learn how to paint then since you can build it with the parts from Option Set 6

hobbynotoriko.yumenogotoshi.com/hg-ibo-option6.html

There is still a chance it gets released as P-Bandai at least I hope then...

MAKE LOLI LEGAL AGAIN

I think Ken from Kuromukuro could give him a run for his money.
>Straight up tells the 16 year old main girl that she's past her prime

>Seed
>AGE
Yeah, nah.

Seed was fantastic. Get some taste.

SEED was a half-decent reboot/hash of the original.

Any good qualities it had though were quite quickly soiled by Destiny.

>Destiny

Did something just say FLAWLESS VICTORY? 'cause I just heard someone say FLAWLESS VICTORY

Did someone say absolutely no stakes, ever?

Cause I heard absolutely no stakes ever.

For every one decent episode of IBO, you get 3-4 episodes of the most boring drawn out political bullshit or hamfisted character interactions.

The only "stake" Destiny ever had was when Shinn stabbed Kira, but Jesus resurrected

It's literally just a shiden with a faceplate and a zaku style shoulder shield. It's not even getting a kit, you can pick up its unique faceplate in one of the already released option packs and I think the shield is included in an upcoming one.

Who is going to pilot this?

They were still better than Iron Blooded Fail, I'll take a hundred Kiras against a single Mikazuki

>Some eleven already painted one up in white.
>Probably the same day the episode aired.

Of course, why did I even think for a second that they wouldn't have.

More like 5 or 6 filler eps per decent episode
>assuming IBO has any real stakes

They said it's for the King.

Who was just recently offered to be made king of mars by McGillis?It's going to be weird seeing Orga actually pilot something, unless this Shiden is a two-seater.

yes, all none of it.

Can't blame him, two thirds of the series has been pure filler.
>Either the animators forgot to include the shot or Iok is unbelievably incompetent.
It's the former, anyone got that tree bending macro?

You have shit taste in characters.
>inb4 "No u"

I'll take minor characters over literally whos.

>You have shit taste in characters.
Irony at its finest.

>anyone got that tree bending macro?
right here.
Especially since Japan is against rogue G-Tekkadan and still likes the coordinators.

Gundam 00 is the only good Gundumb.

only season 2 was good, season 1 was tryhard edgelord bait

Not getting the joke

g-rekt exists to take the title of the worst

G-Reco is better than this though
>inb4 ANN

Why do his pockets have faces

He's unbelievably incompetent.

He's the reason Julietta failed to capture the pirate captain despite reaching him first, and after that first shot (Which knocked him out of the path of Julietta's swing) he misses every other shot. The pirates even think he's crazy for shooting at that range when his allies are in the area and he does actually almost hit Julietta a couple of times.

He's this seasons inexperienced screw up with a big ego.

>Pockets

They're knee pads.

That moment when knee pads have more detailed faces than the actual characters on screen.

No, that would be Ein