en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TWv3DfoiigM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>poles
>human
get saged ivan

Always kill a traitor before an enemy jimjam.

>why do you exist?
>are you worthy enough?
>do you contribute something to humanity? to life?

t.

Not a fan of anything to do with children being murdered myself it's a pretty shit topic

>t. eurasian swamp primate
polish (((people))) are a disgrace to the world

>ivan
>polish
nice bait, have (you)

Poles are literally whiter than Americans. That's not an accomplishment however, as you're injun/negroid trash.

Being polish is a mental disease

simple they didn't want them going on some retarded revenge spree just cuz muh country

i heard they were stealing blonde pol kids to raise them as germs. bunch of fags with a fetish them cunts, if claim is true

The timeline where Pilsudski and and Hitler both mach on Moscow would of been much better.

>Poles
>Jews

Because most nazi's were gay. That is a well known fact. To proof how manly they were, they killed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

Yes. Which is quite hilarious, considering Poles were untermensch on their list.

t. ant

If Germans murdered all poles why are you here?

probably because germans made up some autistic law and they broke it. Law is more important than morality to the average german, even to this day.
>germans always tell you how important it is to learn from past (historical) mistakes
>yet they are still as autistic as ever, they just ditched the nationalism part

Who?

We're the vengeance, we're death.

Hitler had a problem with Jews, not Poles. At the time there happened to be many Jews living in Poland so the narrative became that Hitler hated Slavs because they needed to make him sound more evil.

What is wrong with germans? They always claim to be the most civilized men around, yet they constantly destroing europe and murder millions od innocent people while calling them "lesser humans". Are g*rmans so insecure about their barbaric past?

fpbp

Pic related were part lipka tatar, armenian or jew anyway.

Inb4 Nuremberg laws - they would have been dealt with by sterilization after the war effort anyway

Because he was a dupe.
>OY VEY MUH LEBENSRAUM NEED TO EXPEL THE JEWS (TO ISRAEL) ASAP
>HEY SOVIET UNION YOU WANT AN IVASION *doesn't develop atomic bomb in time*
>dies

polish people have been cucked for centuries by the whole of europe. they are somehow still drunk on that WE WUZ HUZARSS N SHEEEEIT cool aid

>killing all the Russians larping as Romanians from Moldova
all down with that

hence proof their blonde aryan ideology is a sham, indoctrination followed by propaganda. let us wait for le mutts to start screaming 56% of that story is a lie.

Germany should have wiped out after what they did in WW2.

polish are actually humans

americans otherwise are 100% mutt

That's wrong on many levels. Jews were untouched up to 1940. Poles on the other hand were slaughtered since 1939. And I mean civilians, women and children, not soldiers.

Germans even made a list of the most important people in Poland that need to be eliminated.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland

>inb4 wikipedia isn't a source, muh jewish lies
Sure. And I'm a fucking president of America.

Go and wipe out Germans, call all Germans nazis who all need to.be exterminated.

Absolutely reddit tier. Those who praise Rome and Byzantine MUST LOVE modern USA

>Rome
Multiracial society, egalitarian
>Byzantine
Multiracial society, egalitarian
>Catholic church
Opposed Iberian blood purity trials, protected the Jews from extermination in 1180-1250 and onwards
>Kaiserreich
>quialty of war
Go back home, serb scum
>Merkel
Europe was enriched with subhumans like you a long time ago and Merkel is a Polish Jew
Amen. Kinga Duda and Scarlet Johanson are both subhuman mulattos

No way, Hitler didn't order this... it may have been an isolated act by madman himmler or barbarian jews. Nazis loved children...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
according to the Generalplan Ost, 80–85% of poles should have been exterminated.

It's true there were many ethnic Poles on that list, many were also Polish Jews.
Hitler also persecuted many ethnic Germans, even "innocents" like intellectuals, artists or musicians. But that doesn't mean he hated Germans.

No official copies of the plan exist, its fan fiction.

you're not being very nice, user

Only eternal g*rman is arrogant enough to think he can decide who's master race and who's not

when was america nice

>sees dot

#670 is Indian.

Poles were considered citizens of the 3rd Reich as were Czechs and taught German.

>Why did Germans murder them?
Where is proof :D

Those “Poles” were ethnically German

america has always been nice, it's a friendly kind of place

Germany wanted polish lands to expand their lebenstraum.

Another victim, a young boy. Apparently not Aryan enough to be allowed to exist among pure German herrenrasse.

Meanwhile asiatic mongrels like Himmler were high-ranked people responsible for the said selection of who is Aryan and who is not.

That's actually a female. I fucked up lmao.

Close the thread. Everyone go home.

>be Polish
>get rightfully genocided
>complain
????

why u no like polan?

Why are Russians in Lithuania such scum?

Russians from Russia are fine, but for some reason Russian diaspora are absolute niggers, especially the ones living in Baltic countries.

Top right is a total cutie.
Would have as a son.

Not true of all of us, but poles are a great ally. You, assies and the nips are our greatest allies.

What to like about it? Communism happened, because they brought Jews to Europe and said Jews got to Russia, after you got partitioned Russia-Prussia-Austria

Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolandSerbia_relations

And speaking of expansion, should I remind you how many time Poland aided tatars and mongols to fuck up Rus that was struggling against them? Or how many times Poles marched eastward?

There's something about living on foreign soil that makes you a nigger.
Normal people don't spit on the ground but niggers and russians do. No respect!

You have no allies in Europe, subhuman mongrel sharter

if someone asked me to blind meet a polish girl or an american girl...for my safety I would always choose the polish...my dear AMERIMUTT

Thanks, I feel enlightened now.

This.
/thread

I'm not Russian. Slavs should all be exterminated for their crimes against Balts. Everything from Warsaw to Moscow used to be Baltic until your hordes arrived. Not to mention that Slavs organized the C*ristian crusades against us.

no, really user. we have lots of good thing and stuff

Tu ką blet, pagonis?

Might as well say that Balts and Slavs used to be the same people, while you're at it.
>. Everything from Warsaw to Moscow
Huge overstatement.

You're literally the reason Poles love America.

Die in a nuclear holocaust, subhuman gook

>Russian
>Call others Gooks

Come again?

Rome's ass-kissers should be hanged for high treason.

polaks are cool, you guys need to get a life.

DEUS VULT

youtube.com/watch?v=CB3H05OhVDI

Hm... those kids range from slavic subhuman looking to okay. I wonder how high was the standard of child beauty/human beauty back in Nazi Germany.

>I wonder how high was the standard of child beauty/human beauty back in Nazi Germany.
Pic related.
>those kids range from slavic subhuman looking to okay.
Show us your pretty face, Chang.

You are thinking about Nazi dick too much. That always gives you away, Yizhak. So sorry you look less Middle Eastern than Grandma did.

Why did you kill Germans?

>tfw you are not sure about your future on the eastern front

Aryan master race!

Papa Hitler?
What's a Stalingrad?

What do you mean?

You lipka shitblood can post whatever you like with all the quarter cockholes, conquered colonial animals of Rus, but you will NEVER have those phenotypes and bloodlines of Baltoslavic-Northern Germanic Russian stock.

probably work-shy

>yfw you call hitler papa

Russia will soon become the next Le 56 face meme.

>how many stalins divisions ?
>sheeeet

>Japan's not gonna help out?
ok

Russia has more Tatars than entire Baltic region, Poland, Czech and Slovakia combined.

Also, the guy you posted looks like a Finn.

Hilker only had 30 years left or so of building the German nation.
Look.at what hitler accomplished in 7 years of peace!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TWv3DfoiigM

>Germanic
Well no shit, unlike you we were never colonized by vikings and germans.

you know, all in all, i think the 40% meme isn't that bad, now you can get more yous than canada

But you were colonized by russians
Omegalul

Hitler died a 56 year old man all that he desired was the prosperity and happiness a golden age for his people.

ehrmehrgurd*

Viking/Germanic input in Russians isn't even a thing.

6 years of peace*

Poland is 50% Tatar-Armenian-gypsy-Jew. One drop rule, mudblood
20% of Russian gene pool. The rest is Baltic and Finnic. Slavic language is literally an accident that drags Etho-Russians to animal groups like Poles, Ukrainian orcs, South “Slavs” etc

Provide source for your claim. And I mean genetic one. My dear mongol friend

>Poland is 50% Tatar-Armenian-gypsy-Jew. One drop rule, mudblood

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha