*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Where do you think you're going, drumpfster? Heh...

Excuse me guys bit i do not have any " hotdogs"

Jon Stewart is the only one of those three with even a shred of dignity left.

I would just throw a shekel on the ground and walk past them while they fight over it.

where?

Nothin personnel... Kid.

Hahaha
>a really filthy kike
>dignity

Don't mind me guys, just taking a second scoop over here

I meant in comparison to Oliver and Colbert.

O-oh. I was just about to throw out this big box of soy I'm not going to use, but you can have it instead.

Heheh wouldn't want to waste it, enjoy!

Still no.

These three are so in love with themselves holy shit. I've seen Jon Leibowitz make about two hundred 'return appearances' since he's left now

>a really filthy kike
Poetry

>jewish
>manlet
>washed up
>coke fiend
>probably a pedophile
>growing irrelevance
>people have had enough of corporate liberalism
>dignity

Surely you jest

you forgot your memeflag

kek

When will progressives stop using the psuedo-intellectual problem glasses as a prop?

Our greatest ally

Why was he on the desk.

Colbert looks like shit there, what's up with his hair?

So much unfunny butthurt libtard in one picture.If Larry whatever the fuck was in this picture i'd explode.

he fucking defended Louis CK and then said he was "shocked" in a later interview. reddit tried to defend him but gave up when he kept going about how shocked he was.

he's a piece of shit hypocrite.

Who? Jon Leibowitz?

Gonna GIT U DRUMPHYTARDS!!!!!

I cringed at that video so hard that my spine is now permanently bent

Just watched it.

It was actually pretty funny.

Samantha Bee was unnecessary though.

i bet anyone of these assholes has skeletons in their closets that still have meat on them.
which one do you think groped some broad that worked for them? which one fired a girl because it was "awkward" after she refused to watch them jerk off?

Over a decade ago Colbert and Stewart used to inform and entertain me by mocking the world around me; now they just entertain me by being memes. History don't repeat but it sure does rhyme.

file it under shitty low effort posts. sage.