Delicious smell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sv5LK0h831k
youtube.com/watch?v=sT95zooV_ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELETE THIS

Shabadadoo

Give kisses to Lulu.

I don't remember anything about Yurikuma other than GAU GAU and Shabada-doo.

What about the yuri cannon?

BRAP

The manga was shit.

cinematic gibberish

SHABADABA DA BA

Yeah, it had filthy human men in it.

What the fuck is this even about

>yuri kuma arashi
>lesbian bear storm

seemed pretty obvious m8

DELICIOUS SMELL?
KUMA SHOCK?
YURI DA-ARKU?
KIRA KIRA?
LETSO SERCH IVOL?

Remember

The bears did not exist
Kureha is responsible for everything gaogao

I liked it, it was pretty interesting in its own way, though yes, it was a completely different story. Only thing in common were the characters, who weren't really the same characters anyway. Kureha didn't even want to ruin bears.

Don't forget walulululu. I still have that as my ringtone.
youtube.com/watch?v=sv5LK0h831k

I think you mean Delicious Meal

>Ikuhara announced Yuri Kuma Arashi will be about yuri and panties
>Character design include the panties
>no panties
Do you guys need any more proof Ikuhara is a hack?

I'm sure there are panties somewhere.
Anyone has a gif of the scene where director strips Kureha?

panties is a metaphor

Love

It's about how society sistematically excludes those perceived as different.
That and lesbians, bears and storms.

The entire show is a huge allegory for how society ostracizes everyone and everything that is different from the norm. In particular, they focused on lesbians(and homosexuals in particular).

Then they threw in a a shitload(no kidding) of horror movie references for no particular reason at all.

remember a shit

There's actually a point to an Ikuhara show? Next thing you're going to tell me is that Penguindrum made sense.

>Then they threw in a a shitload(no kidding) of horror movie references for no particular reason at all.
Because ostracism is a horrific situation, especially on a collectivistic society like Japan. The average nip would prefer to deal with Jason and Michael Myers than being ostracized

>Then they threw in a a shitload(no kidding) of horror movie references for no particular reason at all.
Because the series is essentialy an horror/slasher where dozens of people die in the most gruesome ways, even if Ikuhara's stylized direction and storytelling make everything cute and fluffy.

I am pretty sure Penguindrum had a point, I just forgot. All of those shows make references to Utena one way or the other, too. Not that you'd known unless someone told you, of course.

Penguindrum was about the 95 gas sarin terrorist attack and it has Haruki Murakami's references because Ikuhara took inspiration from his books, especially Super Frog saves Tokyo. Too bad Iku-chan didn't put as much attention to the characterization and pacing

>Penguindrum was about the 95 gas sarin terrorist attack and it has Haruki Murakami's references because Ikuhara took inspiration from his books, especially Super Frog saves Tokyo.
Those were the inspiration sorces, yes, but the show was about alienation, exclusion, love and family, just like YKA.
I'd say YKA feels pretty much like an expansion of MP, actually, with a bigger emphasis on exclusion and the nature of love.

>Those were the inspiration sorces, yes, but the show was about alienation, exclusion, love and family, just like YKA
Then it didn't do a good job. The first half is GOAT and there are a couple of great episodes on the second half but that's it

All the best episodes are on the second half, and the first half wastes too much time on the Ringo's sheninigans.

I really need to rewatch penguindrum, I haven't seen it since it aired.

Ringo's shenanigans are what keeps the viewer entertained.

youtube.com/watch?v=sT95zooV_ug

I would want to bury myself inside that bear's little anus too.

If you wanted a wacky comedy why did you watch Ikuhara?

Lulu a best

jesus parts of that episode were hard to watch

First half was great second half was shit that threw away everything the first half did

i thought the bears eating girls was a metaphor for pedobear ...

Finding love.

Maybe you didn't get it.

Never back down on love

Lulu is so clever!

They dropped plot quality for symbolism to explain the new plot elements

>Ikuhara show drops the mundane and goes full symbolic near the end
You don't say.

Is there anything more hype than Utena's ending?

I remember crying like a bitch at it.

well

that happened

I wonder if we'll get more Ikuhara

He's amassing power.

The triumph over gaybears.

Fuck off.

So sad that these three useless dicks are the reason why Yuri Kuma. Thanks for nothing, Ikuhara.

Its still my ringtone too.

What?

In the end,they couldn't beat the gay bears especially not the cybernetic half-robot gaybears

Made me cry

I really hope so.

I want to fuck Nanami

so basically, its Shitposting; the anime?

this is what happens if you don't start with the Greeks

Did she get eaten?

Yep!

I completely forgot what happened to her and what was the point of her

Eat as in sex, rape, murder or literally eat? I don't think the anime made a clear difference.

>what was the point of her

Being cute

Penguindrum is about people who give their internal motivations an external source, whether that be "fate" or "doom penguin blackmail". While this is often associated with mental illness, healthy people do it too, and often there is a real external source causing certain motivations in characters or real people which are either obscure or just plain impossible to explain. These elements of a story are often excluded from the story and only implied, but in Penguindrum they are the center of focus.

Just to make sure, she was having sex with the principal until the latter decides to literally eat her out.

I want Touga to fuck Saionji