¤¤¤CBTS #463 Comfy Night Edition¤¤¤

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
QMAP Part 1: (FULL)
QMAP Part 2: (FULL)

*** Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo

QMAP Confirmation:

LATEST Q POSTS

*Hugh Hefner/Q
-Advise for newfriends
!!! THE SPREADSHEET: It's open for anons to contribute and the answers are a collective effort.
It is helpful because it provides the actual flow and context (with direct links to posts in archive +date/timestamp).
Normal people answers, not shape-shifting reptilian bs.
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!! WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Legend Decoding CNC Signature Countdown +++
UPDATED Text of Q:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

QMAP REDUX, WITH SYMBOLS TO FACILATE CONNECTING SIGNATURES
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing.
1,800+ NOW

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE
SHINE THE LIGHT

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/sR1dy
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
archive.is/LhAb1
archive.is/BdEQX
archive.is/h95Xv
archive.is/wJWbY
archive.is/n5Bd2
archive.is/rIikt
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
pastebin.com/BbHHiyNK
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!6.YVwvfgt6
drive.google.com/file/d/1G6guY_q-PzZfdJM4ItzmQIF9gfPrOQxk/view?usp=drivesdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenStack
conservativedailypost.com/breaking-clinton-informant-breaks-silence-survived-murder-attempt-critical-testimony/
justice.gov/opa/pr/generic-drug-manufacturer-ranbaxy-pleads-guilty-and-agrees-pay-500-million-resolve-false
dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/exclusive-clinton-foundation-aids-program-distributed-watered-down-drugs-to-third-world-countries/
economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/pharmaceuticals/bill-clinton-praises-pharma-companies-ranbaxy-and-cipla-for-fight-against-aids/articleshow/19489627.cms
clintonfoundation.org/about/clinton-foundation-history
wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Keystone
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenStack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Rabbit_Project
home.cern/about/experiments/alice
books.google.com/books?id=rTotDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT178&lpg=PT178&dq=CODE NAME IRON EAGLE&source=bl&ots=c_ikRuds3W&sig=PU3klmSe9Ff5L1XstsBOGCskG2g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7m__6q8_XAhXGjFQKHZzABxUQ6AEIqwEwFQ#v=onepage&q=CODE NAME IRON EAGLE&f=false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Rabb>it_Project
thehill.com/homenews/administration/361276-fbi-informant-gathered-years-of-evidence-on-russian-push-for-us
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/361276-fbi-informant-gathered-years-of-evidence-on-russian-push-for-us
openstack.org/user-stories/#name=first
youtu.be/YWBRK3UrMW0?t=35m30s
wired.com/2014/09/yann-mingard-deposit/
youtu.be/ha66FfC-N18
swissinfo.ch/eng/in-case-of-emergency_the-forgotten-underground-world-of-swiss-bunkers/42395820
swissinfo.ch/eng/why-bankers-go-bonkers-for-bunkers/1289134
swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss-bunkers-and-tunnels_-we-want-concrete-over-our-heads/43384014
swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss-bunkers_only-cabinet-ministers-get-single-rooms/43151632
youtu.be/vUpJTlQvbhs
swissfortknox.ch/
cds.cern.ch/record/1164399
slideshare.net/mobile/ZurichFiles/zurich-files-switzerland-knights-templars-and-nazis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

>REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
>SA > NA > ASIA > EU > "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

!!! TASKS (For those who are lost)
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: → TEMPLATE →
2. →
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ →

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET (FILL IT) Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

WIKI WikiAnon !!bWaeQ92+NhD
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF +++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline FOG OF WAR
Search analytic theory

EU Q
NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-user
>pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get
>Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN archive.is/sR1dy
DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning
>Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 & Zimbabwe Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

>Nov 18
U1 INFORMANT archive.is/LhAb1
HRC SuperPAC Dead archive.is/BdEQX
Pope Ben brother's pedoring uncovered archive.is/h95Xv

>Nov 19
HRC Trouble Mugabe archive.is/wJWbY
Resign refusal archive.is/n5Bd2
MEU @ Langley? archive.is/rIikt
U1 & Zimbabwe 2 Titanic sunk to remove good men
>Nov 20
Hugh Hefner/Q MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns *Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)

IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

Dropbox memes for normies. SPREAD THEM!
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See
NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1
TONNES of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 Fix this MEMES Mockingbird MEMES

KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

!!! SIDE: CFG
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

BACKLINKS
000-099 → → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → → #401 → → #402 → → #403 → → #404 → →
#405 → → #406 → → #407 → → #408 → → #409 → →
#410 → → #411 → → #412 → → #413 → → #414 → →
#415 → → #416 → → #417 → → #418 → → #419 → →
#420 → → #421 → → #421.5 → → #422 → #423 → →
#424 → → #425 → → #426 → → #427 → → #428 → →
#429 → → #430 → → #431 → → #432 → → #433 → →
#434 → → #435 → → #436 → → #437 → → #438 → →
#439 → → #440 → → #441 → → #442 → → #443 → →
#444 → → #445 archive.is/hP2bn #445 → → #446 → #447 → →
#448 → → #449 → → #450 → → #451 → → #452 → →
#453 → → #454 → → #455 >> 404'ed (can anyone help finding archives?) #456 → →
#456 → → #457 → → #458 → →#459 → → #460 → →
#461 → → #462 → →#463 ANT!B0T (When needed) → →

REQUESTED BATTER ADDITIONS for BOOKMAN

BATTER PASTE AT pastebin.com/BbHHiyNK

# Request by EU Q to add his bake. Many fake EU Q's posting
*** EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6
Search EU Q's trip posts - archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!6.YVwvfgt6

# Organizations Funded by George Soros and his Open Society Foundations (posted by EU Q) - # Book of Q - drive.google.com/file/d/1G6guY_q-PzZfdJM4ItzmQIF9gfPrOQxk/view?usp=drivesdk

# WHITE RABBIT is a protocol developed at CERN - # KEYSTONE" IS AN IDENTITY SERVICE USED BY A CLOUD COMPUTING COMPANY CALLED "OPENSTACK" -
- REFERENCE ALICE THE CIA 7 SUPER COMPUTERS

So there's a reason why Q posts when...

Give us this day our daily bread

What is the most important thing to be keeping my eye on right now?

Conspiracy Theory Defined.

DNC Red Pill

Remember Seth Rich.

To new visitors to the thread:

All are welcome in the struggle against the NWO and evil factions.

Plenty of resources in the baker's posts at the top for you to familiarise yourself.

Do you believe in Trump? Make a choice, stick with this belief.

IGNORE: bots (Bullshit predictable posters), shills, dividers ("boomers are bad" "newfags gtfo"), people who want to derail the discussion ("jews blah blah"). There's a lot of opposition to our work which shows up.

BUT
Please respect that Sup Forums is the last bastion of free speech.
If you have boomer morals ('no antisemitism') or whatever nonsense, AND wish to impose those, this isn't the place for you.

operation white star
ASK THEM
ASK THE SCANNERS

Techfag here openstack is an opensource piece of software out there in the wild. You can download it right now for free, its not a company.

>OpenStack is a free and open-source software platform for cloud computing, mostly deployed as infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), whereby virtual servers and other resources are made available to customers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenStack

The element Keystone is probably found in literally tens of thousands if not hundreds or millions, of applications / hosting services worldwide. I am not sure the relevance here.

>Red Herring me thinks

Note to the Spreadsheet anons...

Some recent Q posts were shoahed.

Attached for your consideration

Lets Pray for the success of our POTUS and the Alliance as they defeat this evil

Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For THINE is the Kingdom, the POWER and the GLORY...forever and ever.
Amen.

When is U1 investigation going forward? Is Campbell actually going to testify? Will he actually say anything worthwhile? Who do I follow for ASAP updates?

>and the Alliance
what is this LARP World of Warcraft now?

amen.
May evil be crushed.
May the good men and women emerge victorious.

Amen

reposting find from last

Ask yourself

If a select few control everything. How limited is the goal?
If you take the shackles off a slave. Do You Fear Him?
How fast can you achieve World Peace?
If my ancestors could build great things, how come I can't?
The More People you have, more goals you have.
Maybe one of them promises something you can't achieve.
What do you do? CAN YOU FAKE IT?
Do You Kill Him So He Wont Promise Again?

---
Follow the TripCodes

Renaissance 2.0

Golden. Moar user, i say moar

A previous user dropped this.

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-clinton-informant-breaks-silence-survived-murder-attempt-critical-testimony/

Can someone help me make sense of the current state of affairs? Am I to expect a chain of dominoes to fall soon? What's the most important event to watch for in the near future? Or is nothing happening? I want to a somethingburger for a change

failed WW3 attempts repost

Thanks user, i'll put this in.

>Follow the TripCodes
nah

Amen

The memes just get better and better
nice work

so is potus moving to GAB finally? Twitter gona die according to the q spreadsheet.

Where u got that menu?

who is this work of art you keep posting and what relevance is she to you?

Yes, I wonder. I have a feeling he will.

I agree with u but if this battle is as big as we r thinking, then patience is key. Instead of just attack8ng why not let them out themselves in the process. Trapping is better 5han attacking. IMHO.

Sup Forums x

Clinton Foundation distributes watered down HIV/AIDs drugs to Africa. Company fined 500 million by State Department
justice.gov/opa/pr/generic-drug-manufacturer-ranbaxy-pleads-guilty-and-agrees-pay-500-million-resolve-false

dailycaller.com/2016/09/19/exclusive-clinton-foundation-aids-program-distributed-watered-down-drugs-to-third-world-countries/

economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/pharmaceuticals/bill-clinton-praises-pharma-companies-ranbaxy-and-cipla-for-fight-against-aids/articleshow/19489627.cms

clintonfoundation.org/about/clinton-foundation-history

When is the U1 informant going to testify? What has come out of ongoing investigations?
she's mine back off

!!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY FUCK I'VE FOUND THE KEYSTONE

wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Keystone

"KEYSTONE" IS AN IDENTITY SERVICE USED BY A CLOUD COMPUTING COMOANY CALLED "OPENSTACK"

LOOK AT THEIR USERS:

NSA
NASA
AT&T
YAHOO
CERN (this keeps popping up with our digging)
AND A BUNCH MORE MAJOR COMPANIES!!!

THIS IS IT!!!

THIS KEYSTONE CLOUD ID SYSTEM UNDER ONESTACK WAS WHAT HELD THE NSA FROM BEING INFILTRATED

!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!
WHITE RABBIT PROJECT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Rabbit_Project
CERN
THIS ONE IS TOO COMPLEX FOR ME
ONE PRODUCER IS “SEVEN SOLUTIONS” (interesting)

!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!

A.L.I.C.E. = A LARGE ION COLLIDER EXPERIMENT
CERN (AGAIN!!!!)
home.cern/about/experiments/alice

CIA's 7 super computers called the 7 dwarfs

!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!

IRON EAGLE
SEARCHED “CODE NAME IRON EAGLE”
FLYNN MENTIONED
books.google.com/books?id=rTotDwAAQBAJ&pg=PT178&lpg=PT178&dq=CODE NAME IRON EAGLE&source=bl&ots=c_ikRuds3W&sig=PU3klmSe9Ff5L1XstsBOGCskG2g&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7m__6q8_XAhXGjFQKHZzABxUQ6AEIqwEwFQ#v=onepage&q=CODE NAME IRON EAGLE&f=false

That's good

Or he stops it before hand. I.e. "storm is upon us".

I guess I kinda read that as a back wall of sorts. As in POTUS must act by then.

>>The first step is with our generation, follow your hearts and let them be pure, for your mind may be corrupted, but your heart and soul shall always be pure and truthful.. -user

best one i've seen in a long time, great job!!!

kek

Shut the front door!!!!!
This is huge.

Trip Codes (Mistake, 1 word into 2)

TripCodes (intentional)

>Has the stranglehold of the MSM diminished?
>Answer: no

This guy's answers are kind of dense. Why do you see them as worth highlighting?

>!!!!!!!! ALERT !!!!!!!!!!
>WHITE RABBIT PROJECT
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Rabb>it_Project
>CERN
>THIS ONE IS TOO COMPLEX FOR ME
>ONE PRODUCER IS “SEVEN SOLUTIONS” >(interesting)

FOr what i understand this is basically internet 2.0, its used for when you have a network that needs to be extremely precise(timewise) and robust, for example in a nuclear facility or whatever. They are talking about "vendor lock-in" which i dont understand if you are only gonna use it locally. Maybe they are trying to invent a internet with close to zero latency or something.

ye, that was a smart user to notice that.
I'm pretty much convinced we were headed to WW3 and thankfully Trump won.

Why WW3?

To bring China, and Russia, crashing down and into full control of the global cabal/NWO.
Stalin didn't quite spread full communism, and China was almost on purpose allowed to become super wealthy. (think Hitler/ Nazi Germany).

If Russia and China become the MSM defined enemy, through a lot of Europe's sons' and daughters' blood, they could be brought under the full control/domination of the cabal again. Whilst the USA can still crush them.

And the resultant damage to the western economies/ society will only accelerate their control over us.

From previous user. What 8've seen so far.

Get Normies looking into this stuff guys, as much as the boomers suck to have around, we need them to figure this out. It's the only way this is getting out to people.

where's the lie. Still, the vast majority of Americans hate DJT.
Let's face it, apart from the patriots everyone buys the MSM.
Even the patriots on average believe that Trump isn't "that great yet".

Has to be either/or really, doesn't it.

I ponder who's directing twitter atm after Talal's demise. They have a blueprint to follow and this roll out isn't a sudden decision. Can Trump team get to them, internally or externally I wonder?

>it's a difficult situation for T

Nice! Good job user! When Q asked about keys and guides, he meant in terms of encryption. You are totally correct! Thank you!

Somebody answer this please

When is U1 informant due to testify?

Also see

thehill.com/homenews/administration/361276-fbi-informant-gathered-years-of-evidence-on-russian-push-for-us

>leading normies people to Sup Forums
That is a fate worse than death.

Please archive it
unvis.it/thehill.com/homenews/administration/361276-fbi-informant-gathered-years-of-evidence-on-russian-push-for-us

Just delete the latest things from this EU Faggot Larp. Perhaps keep some things that might be relevant but we shouldn't let this larp derail the thread.

Was about to post a similar question:

WHAT IS THE PLAN GOING FORWARD WITH TWITTER?
Should we be creating memes encouraging normies to migrate now or is it best to fight the proposed changes?
A unified front is usually the most effective.
Any ideas on this?

That’s not true. That’s what the television would have you believe. More people love him than hate him. All are too traumatized to say it because they are fucking terrified. Which is exactly WHY they love trump. We are the silent majority. Don’t let the TV or social media fool you. Everything is a lie.

This is the whole purpose behind Q posts.

I don't see a testimony date in this article.

We definitely were on the road to WWIII. If (((she))) had won I believe it would've been the end of us/U.S.

You might have better luck getting their attention if your meme had substance. Telling them to come here?? They'd be lost. Most would be lost and confused. You've got to hit them with memes that have information and grab their attention. Then your Watchers on the Wall can push them out onto social media.

it might limp along and go the way of myspace. soros dumping it is telling. If potus can't use it, perhaps we do need to migrate adn inform others to do same. MSM will probably still cover what he 'gabs'

Has the FBI informant on U-1 testified yet? I thought it was supposed to be yesterday, but saw nothing on it.

Why are you asking so many questions? Why are you using Deep Dream on that woman in every post? Do you have any statements regarding the storm?

It's nice to see that we seem to be somewhat stable in our threads again, this morning. I had to give up trying to even figure out which thread was real, let alone what info was real, about 9PM last night. It had just started to get ridiculous and frustrating. I like the looks of things so far this early A.M. Hopefully we can keep it that way. Bots and shitposters, I can deal with, but having to try and figure out which "Baker" to follow is just too much BS to put up with....and very disheartening.

Many don't even know this place exists. There is an educated portion of the population that can handle this. that is who the meme is for. It's for lefties that think they are woke.

I thought that Q may be suggesting, in between the lines, that we should migrate now. Does he have a Gab acct at the moment?

Honestly I think most would get one look at this place and be immediately repulsed. Although, I guess I was too when I first came here, and I stayed. I probably enjoy mental masochism.

are you using Deep Dream to make those images? Been experimenting with it recently, you can make really high-energy memes.

It sure seems that way. But I have a feeling T's got it/us covered. Just gotta be patient & let it unfold itself. A chain(humanity) is only as good as its weakest(sheeple) link. Can only push so hard before u start pushing them towards (((them))).

you are probably correct.
it seems like a done deal no discussion about Twatter security.

Also,
that's wishful thinking. Many people like/love him, but even they believe the MSM to enough of an extent that no one's properly praising him for the work he does.
IN a few ways, at this stage, it advantages POTUS. Since he can sometimes scheme and play on different dimensions. But it's less than ideal and hopefully he'll fix it.
Pedogate is step 1.

yes, if she won the only hope for American patriots would be the Red Dragon bloodline and the Soviets actually defeating the US military in war. Possible? Difficult.
This is in fact the only contingency we have, so heaven forbid, if it happens, enrol and sabotage the war effort (without costing the USA).

High energy memes. Yes!!!
That's what we need.
And I'm taking this for my collection.
Nice!!!

Definitely some truth to what you are saying but a big part of what Q wants is for us to flip the narrative by using memes, just doing what I can to pitch in. We need the left to abandon Clinton and soften the blow of ML.

I know, at times it gets rough around here! The point of it all, I guess, is to dishearten.

Look for solid bakers you know user, and go to there. Look for SpreadSheetAnon and Bookman doing the updates in the threads, and other tripfags you recognize.

Stay strong +++

OMG this is bad. look at their customers:
openstack.org/user-stories/#name=first

It sounds like the ID service KEYSTONE (Open Stack cloud computing) for multiple agencies (NSA) and bunch of top companies was compromised.

This was a DOORWAY into everything. NSA to access everything, Verizon, AT&T, anyone use Comcast wifi?
That's all our lives.
This is scary.
I assume Q is pointing at this to say these were compromised, so who did it? Did they get the key from a cult, from a country, from Hillary's emails, from who?

We need to find the person/group/country responsible.

They also tried vs China but Nixon was there to save the day.

I work in big data we have proprietary software that utilizes our gpu farms to shit out these images en masse. same principle though

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_White_Rabbit_Project

Outstanding find.
White rabbit data transfer and synchronization. It ties systems together.

I love a good larp. +5 to axe damage.

Charles Ortel to HA Goodman says rumors say tomorrow
youtu.be/YWBRK3UrMW0?t=35m30s

> →
> →
> →
> →
> →
> →

Swiss bunkers, tunnels and data center (CERN/[C][I][Ass])

See What's Buried in the Swiss Bunkers Turned Into Secretive Data Centers
wired.com/2014/09/yann-mingard-deposit/

Why Switzerland is the Safest Place if WW3 Ever Begins; it's a bunker the size of a country.
youtu.be/ha66FfC-N18

The forgotten underground world of Swiss bunkers
swissinfo.ch/eng/in-case-of-emergency_the-forgotten-underground-world-of-swiss-bunkers/42395820

Why bankers go bonkers for bunkers
swissinfo.ch/eng/why-bankers-go-bonkers-for-bunkers/1289134

‘We want concrete over our heads’ swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss-bunkers-and-tunnels_-we-want-concrete-over-our-heads/43384014

Only cabinet (SWISS) ministers get single rooms
swissinfo.ch/eng/swiss-bunkers_only-cabinet-ministers-get-single-rooms/43151632

Hook, Line & Bunker - Switzerland
youtu.be/vUpJTlQvbhs

Swiss Fort Knox
swissfortknox.ch/

(W)ho o(W)ns the portal? (W)hy?
[C]ERN [I]s in Switzerl[A]nd
cds.cern.ch/record/1164399

Check:
slideshare.net/mobile/ZurichFiles/zurich-files-switzerland-knights-templars-and-nazis

>VQC+++
(V)irtual (Q)uantum (C)omputing?
(+)Vatican (+) Switzerland (+) United Kingdom?

- CERN [C][I][A] owner of WWW →
- Switzerland is home to Onyx Interception System
- Switzerland is home to Holy See (i.e., the Holy [C][I] [A])
- Switzerland is home to Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
- Names for Switzerland (i.e., CH and Suisse) equate to [C][I][A] and SS
- Swiss National Day is same date as the anniversary of the Temple of Spies
- Switzerland was originally founded by the Knights Templar and Order of Saint John
- Rothchild
- Vatican

We'll done

newfriends: for shill posts like this, click the arrow and click "hide post" or "report post" etc.

And don't bother replying.