Americans eating habits and hygiene norms are disgusting

Not only a health problem, but major psychological consequences like lowered self-esteem, anxiety and serious disorders such as depression that could lead to suicide.

Most of them are not only grossly overweight but aggressively retarded as-well. They complain constantly about muh white race muh genocide muh ethnostate muh european roots muh muh muh! But they have absolutely no knowledge about healthy European food and lifestyle.

Should we help them or politically incorrect meme them to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipporah_at_the_inn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That shit has spread here from all the Dominicans coming back from New York.

Diabetes has gone up exponentially in the last 20 years thanks to the all the fat, worthless burgerized Dominicans waddling around here now.

I'm sure pirate hygiene and eating habits are much better, faggot.

>That picture
Why am I overcome with such an urge to mercy kill that abomination?

Meme flag, fuck off. Are you a somoli pirate? Do your friends heads end up explode under sniper fire while you try to pull up to a ship in a single engine pontoon boat?

>One of the reasons why Varg Vikernes moved out of Norway.

To think they actually have camera beasts like this just eating in front of a camera for money. Do we kill just the abomination? Or the people this attracts too?

>mercy kill
She's enjoying herself. Learn to live a little

Yeah it's pretty bad. It's not all white, they just wear it the worst. What about all the other fat races on welfare.

meme flag. sage.

remove processed food
make learning to cook mandatory
I would like to see americans try to get anywhere near that fat without everything they eat being laced with sugar.
If you manage to become a fat fuck without eating/drinking copious amounts of sugar you've earned the right to be a fat fuck.

>"somoli" It´s Somali sohn einer hündin!

>make learning to cook mandatory
This. I have said it for years, that high school students should take a mandatory semesters of cooking of all sorts. I cook 5 out of 7 days and never drink soda.
The obesity issue is getting out of hand. The memes are real.

Americans circumcise their boys en masse and use 'muh dick cheese' as an excuse for it, as if teaching their kids to practice basic personal hygiene is too much of a hardship.

They're beyond help.

I had my mother 'foaming at the mouth' angry the other day when I said that circumcision is completely unnatural and unnecessary. Hell, I even brought in the God argument, saying that God created mankind in his image and yet y'all want to deface his creation based on nothing. Don't even think I didn't bring up the jew and how the rabbis use the skin and their other sick rituals. But mate, you might as well teach algebra to a cat. The cat hears you, but is incapable of comprehension.
I went on asking her; what is the point of circumcision? *crickets*....the best answer was, 'You just should'. Complete brainwashing. I will not be cutting my future son.

>I will not be cutting my future son.

You're doing God's work user. The ritual circumcision of boys at birth has to end.

America is no worse then any other western English speaking country when it comes to weight and eating habits.

Damn right it does.
Unfortunately the UK, combined with their own local fattening foods, have imported en masse our shit fast food. So that was inevitable. However, seeing those munchy boxes they have....makes me hungry lel.

8/10 in burgerland

I would fuck the shit out of that belly button

I'm 27 and I've been stuck at 300 pounds for a few years now. It's really starting to bother me more. I know it sounds strange but I don't even eat that much, Its mainly from years of NEET in my room and binge soda. I do eat unhealthy foods too like Hotdogs or Pizza and shit. I don't do any exercise.

I really need something to knock me on the head so I can uncuck my life.

This is me. Though lately I've been eating ramen and drinking water because I'm broke as fuck. I've lost a little wait for not having enough food, but actually being somewhat active would be best. get some free weights and work out for a little while in your house. Fuck going outside.

>300 pounds

did they remove his nips?

Stop caring about Sup Forums for 5 months and straighten yourself out. We'll see you in April.

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

How many days worth of food is that to you, Sup Forums?

what do you expect of people who wear shoes in bed?

I'm fat, but like two weeks if I'm eating 3 times a day, which I never do.

Even Moses thought circumcision was a retarded idea until God showed up at a tavern to personally murder him. His wife had to do it for him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zipporah_at_the_inn

ok anananos - start with walks, trust me. comfy short walks for starters. then turn those into 5k a day, if you get up to it. and you will. that alone will take you places and once you are used to it, you will start getting ideas. watch your food, always eat in the morning, try not to eat after 5pm. and consult your gp too. fuck gyms btw, its homo shit. be well, good luck.