Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hy83b2DonP4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut8TBd4Mr_w
youtube.com/watch?v=HpGkF9nKZEo
youtube.com/watch?v=YedqV4Gl_us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MANGO

Drumpf BTFO

This is a Vietnamese basket weaving forum.

there is a guy running for governor in PA with the last name Mango

Trump Curse strikes again. Rip Spoony

I thought it was Chinese labor forum?

What's this guy going all existential over?

>Make a law punishing cities that don't follow the law
>DRUNPF THATS ILLEGAL
Monarchy when?

>Cuisson
>
>Ne vous pas inquiétez
vol de copyright

Remember when this nigger was reading Trump tweets during Sessions’s testimony? And he kept condemning Trump and attacking his administration?

>gets sent to the supreme court
>overturned
>yet another legal precedent set forever BTFOing liberals

You'd think they'd learn by now.

BTFO

Being an alcoholic that's too lazy to take a few hours to make jewtube videos that used to net him 5k a month.

literally, who?

There are zero precedents set so far. Not even for the travel ban, the case was dropped.

Trump needs to make one that lasts two years so there's enough time to escalate it.

>Conyers was accused of telling the former employee to touch his genitals, insisting she stay in his hotel room while they were traveling, and suggesting she would be promoted or compensated for performing sexual favors, according to the report.

Will the Democrats DISAVOW!?!?

How disrespectful.

This is a thread about American politics, post something related to American politics in it.

Alright you retarded faggots. Never forget what we have accomplished and that we are actually holding MSM and the fucking wolves at bay. Without us, MSM will regain control.

I'm going to guess this is some sort of millenial faggotry? A vine hero or something equally stupid?

Big if true.

Who? I'm guessing another video game e-celeb with his xDDD so obscure FF4 reference name?

>woman rolls up to presidential convoy to flip Trump off
>gets 60,000 dollars and countless job offers
>any nigger or woman faking hate crimes gets thousands of dollars in donations

But when this happens
youtu.be/Hy83b2DonP4
(Ignore Ben Shapiro)
Or the guy who saluted the confederate monument had his life ruined
Or the anti-gay mozilla guy got fired

You all just smugly say "they shouldn't have said those bad things, don't they know liberals are bad" and leave them in the dirt.

This is why we are losing, this is why whites are losing

A muslim, jew, nigger or any minority commits a crime it gets covered up, and everyone defends him
A white man is accused of a crime all other white men start laughing and throw them to the wolves
If you were alive two thousand years ago, you'd spit on Jesus's corpse.

This is why you are losing, not the jews

Some one give me a basic gestalt on why judges rule on immigration law which absolute to the executive unconstitutional.

This will be an interesting SCOTUS case once it reaches there, going to be a major case on the intersection of congressional authority over appropriation versus executive authority on immigration.

Drumpf

My daughter called me a Drumpfnigger this morning.

THIS. IS NOT. NORMAL.

>$27G
Surely they meant $27K. Fucking retards.

There are federal judges think #resist is more important than the constitution.

WHAT!?!? NOOOOOO!

Saved

(((Zucker)))

oh wait how rude of me

Federal judges have the power to do injunctions over executive authority and it’s ultimately up to SCOTUS to rule on those cases to set the legal precedent. Same with the travel ban.

Caselaw greatly benefits the executive in those cases.

You now remember that guy who spammed his shitty "Trumpcoin" in these threads

Fuck Roy Moore

It doesn’t matter if it expires. You can still bring it to court to check the constitutionality of it. Typically, you can resubmit it while it’s under review.

Even better, thank you.

Not only that, he hijacked threadmaking to advertise it.

>starting peak next week
Wish me luck, I hate this job

I hate Marines and the Armed Forces in general. But I sure do love this President we got.

Yes, the problem is that those injunctions should only happen when there is a sound legal basis to do so. As we have seen many times already, activist judges are willing to try to stop anything Trump related to score political points on the weakest of reasons.

I don't
I put all my money in the Mega Leaf

>starting peak
what does that even mean?

btfo

Kek. I think they mean “27 Gs” or “27 grand.” Which may work if you’re not an alleged journalist.
The absolute state of journalism. I assume they have no copy editor?

looks like Assad/Putin want to wrap up the post-civil war situation in Syria once ISIS is dealt with. Turkey being involved is a major thing since that is a NATO ally and if they are pro keeping Assad it makes removing him that much more difficult for the establishment.

Assad is going to stay.

what happened to that patch guy? he ever show up again after getting caught samefagging?

I'm sure they do. It is probably a nigger, however.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut8TBd4Mr_w

Reminder that Bowling is the true American sport

youtube.com/watch?v=HpGkF9nKZEo

youtube.com/watch?v=YedqV4Gl_us

He showed up a lot more after getting caught to try to save face then stopped finally. He'll be back like all the others.

Good. Another refugee crisis would inevitably come if he went.

how long before Turkey suddenly decides they hate Assad for no fucking reason

>Yes, the problem is that those injunctions should only happen when there is a sound legal basis to do so. As we have seen many times already, activist judges are willing to try to stop anything Trump related to score political points on the weakest of reasons.
Agreed, but one of the pros/cons of Federal Judges is they have a wide authority on these matters while it goes through the appellate courts until they finally reach SCOTUS. It is really easy, as we have seen, for a Federal Judge to grant injunctions.

One of the big reasons McConnell is doing as much as he can to get Article III (Federal Judges) confirmations through the Senate as quick as he can.

I still buy patches from him. Hasn't come out with anything good in awhile, though.

>He'll be back like all the others.
oh

If syria subscribes to kurd murder turkey will essentially treat syria like a brother. Until Turk autism founds something else to sperg about.

>Turkey
>NATO Ally

Yeah nah. They all fucking hate edrogen, but tied themselves to him because, of all things, political correctness; specifically their islam worshipping.

>how long before Turkey suddenly decides they hate Assad for no fucking reason
Only reason they would do it is with NATO/US pressure, one of the trump cards Assad has in his pocket is using the Kurdistan situation to get a favorable outcome with Turkey and using that as a wedge issue between the US/Turkey/Syria.

is the US still backing the Kurds?

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2017*

" "*12:55PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY meet with the President of the National Turkey Federation*

*1:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the National Thanksgiving Turkey Pardoning Ceremony*

" "*3:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews*

" "*3:20PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Joint Base Andrews en route to West Palm Beach, Florida*

" "*5:35PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in West Palm Beach, Florida*

That's why I did it in French. No 'false-positives'.

Yes

Does the democrat leadership actually Believe in anything? Or do they know they are trying to destroy America?

Yeah.

Turkey is still in NATO as an ally, that doesn't make any sense.

I was joking, it was funny. You're very considerate.

That’s right, Trumpnigger. Learn your place.

So he's a guy who writes fanfiction about how his D&D games would go if he actually had friends to play with?

Half believe that they can make buckets of cash by selling out the country
The other half believes that America as we know it is shit and should be destroyed.

actually, it's a macedonian content farm

>Yeah nah. They all fucking hate edrogen, but tied themselves to him because, of all things, political correctness; specifically their islam worshipping.
Turkey is part of NATO (main reason being their geographical location being so important for denying Russia ports) which is why they are a vital ally in the region even with all the other factors. Turkey knows this, the US knows this and you bet Russia knows this.

It's when you have to work 12 hours (6:30 pm to 7:00am) for 6 days a week. You get paid double per hour if your week shift excels past 40 hours. So I'm going to get paid over $2,000 per paycheck from now to the beginning of January. But I'll probably have no freedom whatsoever

I want a legit breakfast, but I haven't had eggs in fucking forever. I used to eat them all the time even though the concept of an egg always grossed me the fuck out, now I can't fuck with them.

how tiresome. so this conflict is going to keep going for a while isn't it?

>But I'll probably have no freedom whatsoever
incorrect, you are an American
you are always free

>Turkey is still in NATO as an ally, that doesn't make any sense.

My point is that they shouldn't be, and wouldn't be if world leaders (particularly european ones) weren't such idiots. They care about their landmass and thats it.

The fact they didn't call his bluff with the refugee situation is one of the reasons europe is going down the shitter right now.

>1:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in the National Thanksgiving Turkey Pardoning Ceremony
One of the things I have been looking forward to so much with Trump being president, even if it's a silly ceremony.

Gonna be a good day today.

No it will end in the next few months but the negotiating table is going to be meme.

You have conflicting interest with NATO and the west anyways, Turkey provides obvious benefit to NATO or they wouldn't be in it.

Probably not. ISIS is almost done, the other jihadist groups fight themselves as much as they fight the government nowadays (plus their covert US support is gone).
The big question will be what the Kurdish demands are. Independence is almost certainly out of the question; Syria, Iran, Turkey and Iraq would throw a major shitfit. Maybe some greater degree of autonomy or something, but I highly doubt the Syrian government and the Kurds are going to be in major conflict again.

geographically, it's a fantastic location to have bases
the problem is the landmass is filled with turks

>is the US still backing the Kurds?
this will become an important question if the Russia/Turkey/Syria talks get more serious, the US does back the Kurds but would we be willing to back them even if it meant alienating (and potentially losing) Turkey as a NATO ally is an open question.

>Syria, Iran, Turkey and Iraq would throw a major shitfit.
maybe they all find peace by working together to genocide kurds?

It could be filled with demons, if there is benefit to be had then take it.

It would lead to interesting things. Iran, turkey, syria and Iraq all killing kurds.

This. I don't think these idiots realize the lasting impact of a SCOTUS ruling. If they left it alone it could be undone when he leaves office. If/when the SCOTUS finds in his favor, it's forever.

there's no way tillerson lets all those bases go for some kurds

Yeah, that's why the Kurds are probably going to have to settle for something like greater autonomy in their own regions. The US backing grants them leverage in negotiations, but they also want the conflict to end and if the Kurds are too stubborn and support is yanked, they will be in for a world of hurt.

When will there be actual legislative wins
everything is an EO

Assad probably won't stay, but he will walk scot free, and will probably be able to appoint some kind of successor to carry the torch in the new elections. Elections that will be won by his party, ofc.

AWOO~

In Florida for hurricane/gov't stuff or to relax at Mar-a-Lago? Seriously asking. I hope he got some sleep after Asia trip.

The Supreme Court already threw a caseout because it expired and a new one was issued.

He'll be vilified by the West but probably wind up a hero in most of the country. He may have to live out in exile somewhere depending on how things shake out

>there's no way tillerson lets all those bases go for some kurds
I agree with this that Turkey is too valuable as an ally for their geological strategic location , but still waiting to see how the negotiations play out.

>Assad probably won't stay, but he will walk scot free, and will probably be able to appoint some kind of successor to carry the torch in the new elections. Elections that will be won by his party, ofc.
I think Assad staying is more favorable now than not, especially once ISIS is out of the picture, excluding him voluntarily resigning to a member of his party. He has endured a years-long civil war and held onto power even when it came to the brink in 2015 (before Russian support). Assad has solidified his position and it only grows stronger as ISIS weakens and the US with Trump having less of an appetite for regime change.

This would have been a dramatically different dynamic with Clinton as president.

Mar-a-Lago. It's a thanksgiving break.

He slept on the plane I’m sure