How did Nietzsche become so opinionated on topics 99% of people could care less about?

How did Nietzsche become so opinionated on topics 99% of people could care less about?

couldn't care less about you mutt

Roman gypsie in Charge of calling other mutt?

fuck you gypsy nobody ever asks your kind.

no one cares about the obvious OP

A better question tonask would be why do 99% not care about them.

Ignorance is bliss.

Also the fact that nietzche was an autist who went into deep depression because he observed how a fucking horse got beaten up by its owner

hehe
Nietzsche grew up without his father and had no close friends or girlfriends

the original autist ahead of his time. He even wrote a whole book solely on bashing women, only human that has ever done that and got away with it.

One thing I've learned in life is that people tend to ignore the shit that really matters.

title?

> How did Nietzsche become so opinionated on topics 99% of people could care less about?

He timetravelled to 2017 and started reading Sup Forums

I'm 100% sure that Nietzsche and Dostoyewsi would shitpost on Sup Forums.

Have fun getting raped while going out for groceries.

Ecce Homo, he talks how women are only "good" as long as they are perceived as beautiful, thus he memed the concept of the old ugly hag bitch.

Human, All Too Human, also has some sweet woman triggering memes.

Kind of makes me understand why some-one would write a mountainfull of books isolate themselves and go mad. Normies are really annoying.

Sup Forums turbo-autists take Nietzsche at face value when half of his work is either self-parody or philosophical satire.

>How did Nietzsche become so opinionated on topics 99% of people could care less about?
His massive head contained a massive brain, which thought too much about shit until he finally broke it.

Like how Christianity and religions are false idols to fools?

Another Rabbi Jesus worshiping shitposter flooding the board to make us worship kike memes

INTJ Autism

whatever helps you sleep at night soyboy

apparently he—and everyone else who came into contact with her—were obsessed with this Lou Andreas-Salomé dom.

>preacher wanted to leave his wife for her
>nietzsche proposed and was rejected 3 times
>freud loved her
>some Paul REE (philosopher) faggot loved her
>rainer rilke (some famous(?) german poet) loved her

>she finally agreed to marry some dude as long as she could keep sleeping around
>okay....jpeg
>even though he was a weak old man, he visited her daily when she got sick
>she didn't visit him back and he died first

What a fucking baller
>pic related is her whipping nietzsche and REE like the fucking cucks they are

>NEVER
>GIVE
>SEMI-
>INTERESTING
>SLUTS
>THIS
>IMMENSE
>POWER

Probably was autistic like us

Well shit, for once the expected savage beating did not occur. Step up you weebum game, Hans.

>t. Didn't understand Twighlight Of The Idols

What makes you think that? What parts do you have in mind?

So she was one of very few female sadists back in the day. I can see how a masochist would be addicted to that when all other women were unable to perform the role.

Today it's pretty easy to find someone who's into BDSM but thinking back all the way back then I can appreciate the complexity.

Fuck even today I fall in love with masochist girls who want to get fucked pretty rough. They're few and far between.

There are chapters in Ecce Homo literally titled "I Am So Great". In TofI and BGaE his writing style is deliberately obfuscatory, a direct parody of his contemporary philosophers who would ramble around a point without explicitly making it.

She was very intelligent, had a lot to tell AND knew how to make people like her.
Woman like her are the most dangerous kind, even in today's world

There is some truth in these parts imho. But it is almost always "doppelbödig" at least... He writes in a way our memes are interweaved.

I can not remember what's said in those parts, but I have never seen reason to dismiss anything by Neetzsche as pure satire.

There can be meaning in ridiculousness.

>>NEVER
>>GIVE
>>SEMI-
>>INTERESTING
>>SLUTS
>>THIS
>>IMMENSE
>>POWER
This.
Well, maybe /ourguy/ was too human after all...

>How did Nietzsche become so opinionated on topics 99% of people could care less about?
just because 99% of people now don't care about those topics doesn't mean people at the time didn't care about those topics

also in the 19th century only the top 20% mattered

>as long as she could keep sleeping around
lol i thought she didn't let nietzsche penis her because she didn't want to get pregnant

No biological woman refuses getting impregnated by an alpha in their eyes. To her he was a beta and not worth the risk.

>Throughout her married life, she engaged in affairs or/and correspondence with the German journalist and politician Georg Ledebour, the German poet Rainer Maria Rilke, about whom she wrote an analytical memoir,[7] the psychoanalysts Sigmund Freud and Viktor Tausk, among others. Accounts of many of these are given in her volume Lebensrückblick. Her relationship with Freud was still quite intellectual despite the gossip about their romantic involvement.
ouch poor nietzsche, couldn't even fuck a slut

what the shit why would you let this manlet penis you and not a blind cripple oh i get it now

Literal beta orbiter.

>In assessing Nietzsche’s condition I have long been reminded of identical or very similar experiences with young men of great intellectual ability. Seeing them laid low by similar symptoms, I discovered all too certainly that these were the effects of onanism.
PFFFFFFFFT
to be fair it seems like these affairs happened way later

Spaaaaaaiiinnn!!??? here we found your Catalonia, come pick him up please.

Except she wasn't much of a woman. Too much man in her to be a genuine woman, and not simply a quasi-human abomination. Real women serve their Lords, they don't fuck every famous person they can find, including jews with fetishese for their family members.

She was likely a dyke who only fucked men for the sense of power it gave her. proto-typical feminist dyke bitch that disgraces any decent notion of womanhood.

Only a grade A mongrels are dumb enough to ask that.

I don't know about dyke. Wiki says she fucked a lot of dudes. Just a whore. There's plenty of these whores at Harvard and Cambridge and Oxford. Intellectual sluts. Because so few women are intellectual there's such high demand for them from other nerds. All they need is a touch of amorality and they're suddenly introspective whores.

>Salomé is said to have remarked in her last days, "I have really done nothing but work all my life, work ... why?"

I agree. Stupid bitch. Women are for breeding. Any thought or work they create would've been done by a man without sacrificing their biological imperative.

Christ he was pissy.

right, cus all opinions americans care about are either regarding games or hollywood crap