LGBT

Anyone else convinced that the LGBT movement is made to brainwash children into not reproducing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CE3ELI7cbWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

duh no shit

No.

it's a fantastic distraction from housing prices, unemployment rates and other real problems. you can effectively do nothing at all if you keep bringing it up because it wouldn't make any real difference for anyone if it passed, and all you need to do is just change a law.

Them along with their buddies the feminists, they plan on changing what the actual word "marriage" means.

And they're trying to sexualize the children.

I don't have the video, but I remember seeing a WebM file on a thread about degeneracy, wherein a kid was sexually dancing at a gay parade.

LGBT is just a symptom of this generation's issues, extreme self-obsession to the point that they do everything to be "special".

Not intentionally a conspiracy to stop them from reproducing but it might as well be now.

i'm going to add that the sexualization of child or ethnic shifts aren't going to be the primary reasons in my opinion. it's literally because it's politically dead easy to do

People dumb enough to be gay should not breed anyway.

>youtube.com/watch?v=CE3ELI7cbWQ

God created the family unit.
They hate God.

your missing about 10 letters you nazi

I'm pretty sure it's a jewish thing to diminish culture in the west

Its mostly to further the pedo acceptance.

Soon as gay was pushed through, then its "you have to let kids be gay", which then starts sexualizing kids who are too young for sex, but somehow choosing sexuality.

So now you see ten year old twerking, live shriber, and pic related.

Its a very thin veil left... I say this as a queer person, what I wanted the movement to be, and what it IS, are two very different things, lots of queer folks are realizing they are being used for a horrible purpose.

Unfortunately, some people are addicted to this, its like virtue signalling is crack... they will keep doubling down and not give a fuck.

I really want to say "Son of two gay fathers", but at the same time, they aren't blood related.

This also could be a method of propaganda to make the new generation retarded. It the lgbt community has more hypocrisies then any other organisation or movement to have every existed.

I disagree

Exactly. My favorite quote is "Love Is Love", then those same people turn around and condemn pedophilia.

Explain.

I think it’s just the result of people trying to cope with being a loser.
>no friends
>”uncomfortable in own body”
>thinks it’s because he/she is a different sex on the inside
>gets equally retarded friends
>LGBT
LGBT is basically a group of fucked up people who rationalized their attraction to other people through environmental pressures. Now they are normalizing it and having virtue signaling parents raise children without a preconcieved gender, despite the kids sex. They do this because they think it’s right. They do this because they think it’s morale and pious. Yet, they are just following retard logic from people who don’t even produce their own children

Christian, just because everyone hates fags in this thread does not mean they believe in your god.

Yes please explain.