Why don't people want kids anymore?

Back in my country, Pakistan, people LOVE kids. There's always a big celebration when there's a baby in the neighborhood. But it seems EU countries just don't like kids. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Back in my country, Pakistan
Sigh. You have to go back. Liberals Nu Males and Feminists hate Children it is why they are big proponents of abortion. Go out to the countryside if you want to see Europeans with big families.

>Sigh. You have to go back.

Not enough good jobs in Pakistan.

They are too busy being (((progressive))) while fucking eachother in the ass, also
>paki
>people LOVE kids
>inb4 pedo
>inb4 go back

Why do brown/black people always breed like crazy? Low IQ?

They have in them the natural instinct to survive and propagate which has been Jewed out of whites.

BECAUSE I FEEL I SHOULD HAVE BEEN BORN MALE, AND MEN DONT HAVE BABIES!!!

I HAVE NEVER REGRETTED MY HYSTERECTOMY FOR A MOMENT AND REFUSE TO PISS AWAY MY TESTOSTERONE MONEY ON F***ING DIAPERS!!!

DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR STUPID QUESTION????? I ALSO DESPISE WHITE BABIES, PARTICULARLY WHITE BOYS, WHO NOT ONLY NEED EXCESSIVE SUNSCREEN, BUT ALSO GROW UP FEELING SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE WHO IS NOT LIKE THEM!!!

White people had the same amount of kids before the boomers and even more before the industrial revolution. My grandparents had like 5+ brothers and sisters each

theres nothing good there at all even india is better than you and they are 99% a sewage system

WHITE PEOPLE SUCK!

I would NEVER have even considered having kids with a White Man during the 21-year nightmare called my years of fertility when I had a menstruating uterus.

F*** the White race and the 14/88 crowd!!!

I’m so glad I never have to worry about my child looking like this.

Because you can always adopt if you decide you want them, whereas you can’t just kill your kids if you decide that you don’t anymore. Besides, the most beautiful and perfect kids are a dime a dozen and would never be this dark with half my DNA. You can also choose the gender you want (female) if you adopt a child.

> LGBT
> Wants to adopt kids

Just kill yourself.

go back to Pakistan you shitskin ape

I do but women my age won't date me and women don't want kids until their eggs are rotting in their 30's.

I want a massive family with a loving wife but I won't be able to get it.

Video games aren't fun anymore.

I no longer have “eggs” or ovaries, dipshit, and no woman should ever want marry you! I would run screaming in the other direction from a man who “wants a family” if I still had my uterus, and like I said, I DESPISE WHITE KIDS!!! Their very existence upholds White Supremacy, to which I would not want to contribute.

I am also against the Celebration of Christmas because Jesus was black and was born in March.

STOP HAVING KIDS FUCKING ADOPT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BRING SOMEONE INTO THIS FUCKED UP WORLD

Having children is selfish;

9% of Rhinos gone since 1914.
97% of Tigers gone since 1914.
90% of Lions gone since 1993.
90% of Sea Turtles gone since 1980.
90% of Monarch Butterflies gone since 1995.
90% of Big Ocean Fish gone since 1950.
80% of Antarctic Krill gone since 1975.
80% of Western Gorillas gone since 1955.
60% of Forest Elephants gone since 1970.
50% of Great Barrier Reef gone since 1985.
40% of Giraffes gone since 2000.
30% of Marine Birds gone since 1995.
70% of Marine Birds gone since 1950.
28% of Land Animals gone since 1970.
28% of All Marine Animals gone since 1970.
97% – Humans & Livestock are 97% of land-air vertebrate biomass.
10,000 years ago we were 0.01% of land-air vertebrate biomass.

1 million humans, net, added to earth every 4½ days.

Infinite growth on a finite planet is a fucking meme.

The world is fucked, become antinatalist, bringing spawn into this world is satanic, you're setting them up to suffer - and fuck no, the good does no outweigh the bad, they didn't ask to be born into this decrepit, evil world. They were dead for billions of years before being born and they'll be dead for infinitely more longer after dying.

We need incentives for people to stop having kids, forced sterilization in Africa, cap social benefits for children ie don't give people more if they have more kids.

*yawn*

they don't want pakis touching their kids

Because we're busy wörking you subhuman breeder.

We like to create value with our wörk, which takes more effort than fucking a woman and raising a screaming shitbag.

German and proud, I love wörking more than anything else.

Shits expensive.
I cant even truly justify letting a dog live in my shitty conditions, why would I get a babb?

I think they are alright with letting their children grow up on gibs, even though thats pitiful.

Except all the growth is coming from Asia and Africa so in retrospect your better off just nuking them or take white people off and make Xeon great again

what are you doing here paki? go to france, they have better welfare and there are a lot of muzzies

>raising someone else's offspring

Its a great issue but tackling it in the western world is fucking retarded when we cant even maintain 2 children per family on average.

The problem is Africa. China proved that they can contain it with regulations, Africans cant.
We need to stop with the help for Africa. Its not helping, it only makes matter worse.
If you insist on a humane solution then only offer them aid if they get sterilized.

I think Pakis love kids a bit too much, if you know what I mean.

Feminism demands women work into their 30s before even thinking of having children whilst the media promotes the idea of children being a burden.

>having a child that may suffer unimaginable hardship and suffering, instead of alleviating someone else's

Having children is completely selfish mind you

just fucking adopt white if you care about race

Why do Anglos say they want sexy Asians but end up going to literal third world countries rather then places like Japan?

But what would possibly compel me to care about rival bloodlines and rival organisms for that matter?

>Adopting niggers
>Not Afrikaners and Boers

Kill Yourself faggot

then adoption is not for you?? it isnt for everyone, have kids then, but dont complain if they lead a fucked up life

So? Not our problem. Go back.

Why do most people adopt worthless chinks and niggers but not the ones in actual need like White South Africans or Slavs?

Pretty much this. I was a med student and trying to find a good waifu at young age before they all got pumped and dumped.

But they all got pumped and dumped because Chad dickriding was a better prospect than waiting on my earning potential.

Ended up dropping out of med school because I fell for the MGTOW meme and didn't want to treat a bunch of illegal spics and hoes come out the woodwork now seeing if I followed through now that the milks going bad.

Lose/lose for my race. Jews are also jewing themselves as I'm a crypto and some of them coming out the woodwork are Jewesses. Feels bad man.

Lol calm down.

Shitskins are low IQ and religious. They'll have children even if they can't afford them and in Pakislum they also generate income.

Whites want the best for their kids. Depress the economy, suppress wages, promote student debt and create a housing bubble - whites won't have kids.

All part of the plan mind.

The Jews are still having kids

see what I did there?

:-)

The only reason they'd lead fucked up lives is because our people would get outbred by muzzies and niggers and cucks like you would bring more of them to our land.

Luckily northern finland will remain a safe haven for true fingols for decadeds to come.

>Whites want the best for their kids
>Sending them to college when they’re 18 is the best

Lol

>Jews are also jewing themselves as I'm a crypto

out of curiosity, why are u crypto?

Virtue signaling is my guess

>Back in my country, Pakistan
Why you came back here if it was so good

The Jews will die along with this world when push comes to shove, aka societal collapse, can't rule goyim if there are no goyim to rule

>raising a kid that isn't your own

>Back in my country, Pakistan, people LOVE kids

To have a few years of fun with Italian women before I marry a virgin from back home.

I've got 3 white kids and they're pretty racist, I've taught them well.
People like you remind me to be glad they're all normal. Thanks. :-)

Jew admixture is extremely common in Europeans.Part of the Jew obsession of the 3rd Reich was how thoroughly they'd integrated into Germanic culture while still in-grouping themselves based on a severely diluted Semetic pool. I've lurked here for enough years to identify the signs.Its why the teach kids to sing "I'm not White, I'm Jewish" and why when I try to broach with my 6'5" blonde nose lacking buddy some le redpills to find he's "half Jewish".

BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE AS WELL AS THE REAL ISRAELITES!!!

IT IS THEY WHO ARE ACTUALLY GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE! JESUS WAS BLACK YOU MORONS!!!

ahahahahahhahahahahahaah sure thing poo, pakis are such fucking betas.

In highschool I loved to bully the paki nerd, he was so weak.

The current system raised an entire generation of grown children. Children think of themselves not the future or their greater responsibilitys. This plus being stripped of a unified identity by kike multiculti has left us with no purpose to strive for other than bullshit consumerism. Let it all burn and hopefully there will be enough of a world left and a good woman after we nuke the cube and every surrounding country. And god willing go back to ethnostates.

>Back in my country, Pakistan, people LOVE kids.
Yes because they're primitive stupid low iq fucks who have no grasp of quality of life or abstract thinking, cue them endlessly breeding beyond infrastructure and into misery ever decreasiung the standard of life for everyone but being to dumb to figure it out. Funny how it's only whites and certain asians who have a higher i.q that understand this whilst africans, arabs and poos turn everything they touch into stinking dysfunctional overpopulated shit living in your own filth.

Poverty. Children are their pension plan.

Feminism.

We need to kill all feminists. Srsly.

Anyone ever wonders, why 99% of all feminists are hardcode lesbians that hate men ?
Coincidence ? Hardly...

Burn all lesbians. Torture and burn them publicly, desu.

That pic... Faggot.

The fact that I don't even have to encourage you to kill yourself sooths the unpleasantness of your presence.
thefederalist.com/2016/07/07/evidence-the-transgender-suicide-rate-isnt-due-to-discrimination/

BUT THATS THE THING: I DONT!!!

IN FACT, I DESPISE THE “WHITE RACE” AND WISH I COULD DENOUNCE MY ERRONEOUS MEMBERSHIP AS A QUADROON HISPANIC!!!

>doesn't realize euros hate his kind
>still wants them to mass reproduce
wew

I like white people.

I gladly believe pakis LOVE kids, you people disgust me

yea you like them until your ass gets sent back to paki

our kids have been weaponized against us. I'm willing to crash civilization right into the fuckin ground on that basis alone.

Lol and you think that there are any jobs here?
Lmao

You haven't been to Pakistan, brother. Starting salary for new grads is 400 euros per month. House in safe neighborhood is 400000 euros. Completely fucked.

>Back in my country, Pakistan, people LOVE kids
everyone knows that, you disgusting pedophile

I want kids.
I'd love more than anything to have a beautiful family, children, grandchildren.

But the government is doing its damnest to take away parents rights.
I would want to homeschool them because I hate all the lies and jewery being taught in public schools.
Homeschool is starting to become more and more difficult with strict regulations and its outright illegal in some places.

I don't want my kids thinking being gay is acceptable, tempting them down the same path that nearly got me as a kid.
I don't want a bunch of drag queens coming to groom them.
I can see in the near future, some teacher is going to groom a kid and it's going to be acceptable because "pedos have a legitimate sexuality."
I don't want boys dressing in my daughters locker room because their parents want them to think they're girls.
I don't want my son to not be able to defend himself if he gets picked on.
I don't want my kids to be lied to and fed leftist propaganda until they start thinking 65 genders are normal and freedom of speech is offensive.

I don't want the government taking away my kids if they parrot something I say out of context at school.
I don't want my kids to lose their innocence in kindergarten, because they're starting to teach kids about sex that young now.
I love my unborn kids too much to bring them into this world.
Fuck this world.

They threw out my life's work because some mom wanted complete silence in a neighborhood of houses..................................