Now that Germany is in political chaos

how long until the EU falls apart? The UK is already leaving and other states will look at the UK and say “wtf, they are doing better than us, why stay in this shitty EU?”

This is why Europe needs its own army to confront the threats of today and the challenges of the future.

why is Germany in political chaos?

Did he do the right thing?

FUCK NO.
You are not allowed.
EU Army will inevitably result in a war vs NATO and the East Bloc's.
History is repeating, this will just result in more dead Europeans.
The sooner EU dies, the better.

Are you seriously that retarded? The exact opposite of what you describe will be the case. Now drink bleach faggot.

dumb libertardians going muh principles and refusing to make coalition

These threads are always terrible. Any minute now americans will come in throwing poo about how bad the EU and how amazing positive discrimination in their fed is.

Its pure cuckery.

You are right. I like you Slovenes. You are one of the few peoples in Europe with a sane opinion on the EU.

lack of majority coalition doesnt mean political chaos

Oh yeah, my fourth reich army will be formed soon. And this time we will win!

The EU is one unified army away from becoming a federation and all you faggots are btfo on that freedom of movement bs since the refugee debacle.

it doesnt. it's typical Sup Forums happening clickbait

We need a European army to help the "refugees" came to Europe.

>Implying Anglo Pride Worldwide won't curb stomp your army of Muslim rape babies

The globalists agenda is slowly but surely crumbling in front of our eyes.

Its beautiful.

So you will fight for (((them))) again wont you?
I see leaf, but even if your 56percenters fight us we will attack you goddamn jew loving hypocrites.

I just wish you would put one in Merkel, reverse all her policies, remove yourself from The EU so we can return to nation states.
Then you might not get another Dresden.
Some of you are alright, mainly Saxony.
You are being killed off by your own leaders, for that, I feel sorry for you.

Yes absolutely. I'd love some shekels if it means I get to team up with the Yanks, Aussied and Brits to kill some faggot ass Krauts. That is like our new bonding. I care about my English speaking tribe not you fucks LOL

How did The Lisbon Treaty work out for you?
I left because of it.

in war you'll burn like the leaf you are

This lad knows.
They caused the problem to get their fed/army.
Created a virus to sell the cure.

>I'd love some shekels
i knew the leafs where rotten inside but this is even more cruel than i thought.
>I'd love some shekels
for the shekels?

Good lad, always a fan of leaf artillery.
The Anglo loves a good rumble.

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN, AND NOW YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE

Fuck no. To save Europe from your leaders.
To preserve our thousands of years of heritage.
You lot keep fucking it up.

>EU will have an army to suppress you all, europoors
Says increasingly nervous amerimutt for the 7th time today.

for the shekel alright.
And you should not talk about heritage anglo, you lost yours and killed all others.

Good To see the Divide and Conquer strategy against whites is coming allong quite nicely

so how many years does EU has before it's own fall?

We still have it kek. We spread it to the four corners of the globe. But whe you get replaced demographically in Germany - that's it, finished, done. Over a thousand years of history turned off like a light switch. Now I know your small Jerry brain won't believe this - but mixed race mutts, Turks and Africans aren't going to take part nor preserve your history. But the Anglo? He has dozens of homelands to get it right in. :^)

You must be sad you're losing for the third time, Hans.

It's always an honor Limey

murica 56% uk 60% leafland 0% aust 70%.
meme
the reich 85%,

well played leaf you fucked yourself hard in the ass.

LOL You have to make numbers up that's how ass blasted you Hun bastards are.

actually looks to me like he is waiting for the EU to fall apart

not really i just didnt know the leafland quata. but noone cares about your country or?

The UK isn't 60% White ahahaha you stupid fuck just wikipedia it. It's well over 85 and so is Canada. The absolute state of Germanistan. You're just a Turkish colony occupied by alpha American Anglo troops.

Um, mein Leafbruder, there’s something you should know about your Queen, Elizabeth Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, and her ancestors.

im not talking about white ppl. ethnic is my aim. outside of europe white is the goal, here it is heritage. if you mean withe it 93% in the reich faggot.

That may be so - but they are more our tribe than Hans now.

Thank us later :^)
>t. leave voter

>our tribe
I see.

Ireland invested in education, unlike other countries which invested in roads (Portugal) and airports (Spain).

best timeline

we build a wall

>tfw Greece is always absent from these plans, yet Romania which is also orthodox and non-slavic is in.

He obviously didn't punch that old hag Merkel in her ugly face while shouting "fuck off and die already, whore. everyone is sick and tired of you and your shit. and take the fucking green cocksuckers with you to hell.", so no. He did not to the right thing.

>inb4 soo edgy

It's because of our geographic position
We are literally in the middle of everything there.

I hope architecture becomes great again

We have it.
We also fuck up every attempt you make at domination.
It's becoming a hobby and tradition at this stage.
We conquered land the size of the visible moon.
You conquered France...

The sooner EU collapses the better.

agreeable

Our team up over Dresden was some fine trolling.
Wellington's inbound Hans...just to prove a point.

I think OP is a Kraut with brains.
Well played mate.
AfD it, and redeem yourself to your ancestors.

>proud to conquer some shitskin country's
the absolute state of britain.

Decade or two.

And that picture is the sole reason you don't want to unite with Northern Ireland.