So, I knew Charles Manson wanted to start a race war...

So, I knew Charles Manson wanted to start a race war, but I didn't know he wanted to start it on behalf of the blacks to punish white people for all their years of oppression. I just found that out after his death. Does anyone else think that fact seems very buried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3feYabApx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I love Manson now

"Anything you see in me is in you. If you want to see a vicious killer, that's who you'll see, do you understand that? If you see me as your brother, that's what I'll be. It all depends on how much love you have. I am you, and when you can admit that, you will be free. I am just a mirror."

youtube.com/watch?v=y3feYabApx8
>He was a LARP

he didn't want to punish whites. He believed a race war was inevitable and that the blacks would win because they're violent mother fuckers. Him and his "family" where going to come out of hiding and then rule over them because he thought they where to stupid to rule themselves.

No no no, he didn't give a shit about blacks or whites, only himself, he predicted that blacks would win, since it was their karma, but then be too dumb to rule, and seek Charlie's help, so Charlie gets to be leader of America, he was a delusional narcissist.

Where do you people get this BS? Post the link to the video or article with a quote.

This dude was the KING of talking end circles!

could be the original troll..

this nigger was born in my city sorry to see him go!

dis guy gets it.

Manson made all of that shit up to manipulate people's emotions. He used niggers to generate fear in the hearts of his followers, and presented himself as the only person working to put an end to what it was causing the fear, despite the reality that it was all made up by him in the first place.

NO, he wanted to kill white famous fucks, blame the murders on poor blacks, set L.A. on fire and rule the ashes as a baby Jesus. And it was all a CIA plot.

>he was a delusional narcissist.

He was framed for massacres he had no part in. He was half mad because of it. 100% of what's written about him is lies.

THE KILLER IN ME IS THE KILLER IN YOOOOOU

Yeah i believe total CIA nigger. the whole laurel canyon , 60's musicians, and the west coast culture of the time was all CIAnig operation

Same time Tavisstock was doing the same in Britain with the stones ,Beatles etc.

I think a lot of what was portrayed though the massacres were psyops!

Like I can't do my own research on the subject, he's (was) a classic case of manipulative psychopathic narcissist, and anyone that falls for his transparent act is a weak minded sucker.

If you are trying to bait with this grammar, then fuck you for being this cheap.

>I think a lot of what was portrayed though the massacres were psyops

Go watch the interviews. The dopey interviewers always ask him about race wars and The Cult and his supposed doctrine and he looks confused. He's half crazy for being framed the way he was so he jabbers about perception, justice, and fairness and he's a troll so he plays into the Rasputin archetype, but it's just theatre.

Go find in an interview or a real quote from him about race war. All you know is what people say for Manson. They are just making hype so dopes like you will buy their books.

Manson was a liberal loving faggot. His "race war" was total bullshit and is known by anyone who has ever read a fucking book or watched a documentary on the faggot. Roman paid 50k to Manson to have his "family" actually commit the murder. By the time it trickled down through hollywood's hands, Manson got 5k.

How was this 5'2 turbomanlet able to convince many beautiful women to join his family?

>I found something that's well know
>The dude hid in a desert with nigger-rigged go-karts waiting to run from the blacks because the beatles were sooo great(every liberal)
>tell drugged out teens that a race war is coming, and they can join the blacks
>Make a group about preserving Air, Trees, Water, and Animals.
>create thread saying dude was

Do we even have hard evidence this guy ever existed?

Maybe the average height was lower in the 60s?

Do we really need hundreds of threads for this crazy dwarf every day?

Was born in Cincinnati close to where i grew up! Mom was a junkie.
Was close to the beach boys and had in's in the H-weird community!
seemed ripe to be groomed for cia sheninigans

sharon tate was so insanely gorgeous. fucking kike manson

kike war now

>when the helter skelter hits you

he was born in the 1930's during the great depression. Mom was a prostitute and he was malnourished, thus he never grew much.

this guy got it worst.

you have been memed into thinking you have to be tall to do anything because Sup Forums is autistic as fuck about it. being tall is an advantage, you don't need it. it's like, you will have an easier time getting chicks if you have a handsome face, but you can still do it without one. there are a lot of different paths to convincing chicks you are an alpha male

ya that dude is pudgy, socially awkward, and has an average face at best. being short is the least of his problems.

His shorts are a nice colour at least

>Original troll
>Not being Diogenes
Get out

LOL okay you got me by about 2400 years!

kuddo's

Ritual Satanic slaughter.

So he basically tried to do the Kalegri plan?