This is what "the father of Polish nationalism" Roman Dmowski wrote in his "Ukrainian Question" publication in 1930

This is what "the father of Polish nationalism" Roman Dmowski wrote in his "Ukrainian Question" publication in 1930.

>There is no human power capable of stopping an independent Ukraine, torn from Russia, from becoming a playground for the criminal classes of the entire world, for whom there is very little room left in their own countries; capitalists in search of capital, industrialists, technicians, dealers, speculators, men of intrigue, and the initiators of every possible form of prostitution: Germans, French, Belgians, Italians, the English, the Americans—they would all find favor amongst the local Russians, Poles, Armenians, Greeks and, above all, amongst the most important of groups in Ukraine: the Jews. An independent Ukraine would pull in all of the powers of the world and rival the League of Nations for the amount of international interests that would swarm over the country. All of these dynamics, with help from the more clever and self-interested of the Ukrainians, would become the elite of the new nation-state. It would be a unique elite, because no other country on Earth except for an independent Ukraine could claim for itself such an international motley crew of knaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Роман_Дмовський
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg
youtube.com/watch?v=PfeHWYXVstk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ukraine would become a cancer on all of Europe; those who would dream of creating a cultured, healthy and strong Ukrainian nation, able to mature within its own state, would soon find that instead of their own state, they actually live in an international corporation, and instead of healthy progress, they will be the victims of destruction and rotting.
>He who believes that given Ukraine’s geography and its scope, and the state in which the Ukrainian element finds itself, with its spiritual and material resources, and above all given the role that the Ukrainian question plays in the global politics of the world—he who believes that things in Ukraine would develop otherwise than what I predict—does not have one single ounce of imagination.
>The Ukrainian Question has many advocates, both in Ukraine itself and beyond its borders. Amongst the latter there are many who know very well what it is that an independent Ukraine will lead to. There are also those who regard the issue with excess casualness. These naive people would do better if they kept their hands off Ukraine.

How could a man be so prophetic?

>ukraine

Toxic masculinity strikes back, I see. Take your logo-fallo-centric bullshit somwhere else.

Come on, don't you have anything to say other than stupid memes?
What the fuck are you babbling about, fool?

bump

The Maidan-niks got what they wanted, a separation from the Russian sphere of influence. It only cost the West $5 billion in US and Soros shekels, and they will get to reap much more, as well as poke a massive thorn in the Russian flank, exactly as intended.

Ukrainian nationalists appear all to be massive rabid Russophobes as far as I can see, so the plight of your country gets little sympathy. Your women are some of the prettiest in the world, yet have been reduced to selling themselves as prostitutes or as trophy wives for the Chinese.

Whether Ukrainians will wake up and see their folly I don't know, but I doubt it, a least for the forseeable future. Your country and all it's resources will have been completely sold off by then.

Trully a prophet. Go and share it among Ukrainians.

They won't listen, they call him a fascist and ukrainophobe.
uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Роман_Дмовський

Ukraine was, is, and will be a shithole, no amount of SLAVA!'s will change that.

Only a tiny fraction of Poles knows about him, let alone respect him.

Naturally, only the most educated and involved non-Poles have any clue on his significance and importance.

Why are you a Russian cuck living in Ukraine?

Well it's no secret current "free" Ukraine is run by Jews so he already has a point no matter who he is.

Why the fuck should I leave the place where I was born and lived my whole life? Just because of some kikes and a bunch of dumb bydlo?
Why should Hungarians or Romanians leave their homeland in which they've lived for centuries. And became part of Ukraine only because of the soviets.
The region where I'm from has been conquered by Russia form Tatars and Turks. And the city was founded and built by Russians and it was Russian for centuries.

Ok, that part is explanatory.

However, the part where millions of Russians or people with Russian parents became "Ukrainian" and start hating Russians in shrouded in mistery.

The Ukrainian ambassador to Serbia, and a rabid Russophobe and US dog is called Oleksandr Aleksandrovič.

His father was a Russian, and named his son like a Ukrainian.

The name change is pure cringe. Oleksandr, Mykola, Kataryna, Olena and other invented crap. Not to mention that abomination of modern official Ukrainian language which no one speaks.

Ukraine is a mass psychosis: the society.

>why is there a Russian in Russian land

Is Montenegro Serb land?

No, it is not. By the majority opinion and voting preference of people inhabiting it.

Yes and machinations of communist and post-communist elite won't change that. We survived 4 centuries of Ottomans, a decade or two of already collapsing American neoliberalism is like a breeze.

I dropped some soap in this thread, pick it up hohol.

Sooo, when are NATO and DPS rule over Montenegro going to collapse?

God is great and Dmowski is his prophet. There is only one solution to the Ukrainian question.
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZDVOyPRHg

P.S.
youtube.com/watch?v=PfeHWYXVstk

Everyone receives their stolen clay, nice.

He was a realist.

It would be more trouble than it's worth desu.

So stupid more like. His predictions have nothing to do with the way things are now.

Pretty accurate desu

Exactly, I would even give some of the north-eastern part alongside the Dnieper to Belarus.
Not if we expel all the Banderites together with their families to the Dnieper and ban them from entering Poland.
Haha, butthurt you live in a corrupt oligarch shithole run by Jews? Just like Dmowski predicted 90 years earlier.

Khazar territory

Ukrainians are subhumans and should be gassed all

-.-

I didn't scroll all the way down before posting lol