Israel

Why is Sup Forums not ok with kikes but ok with Israel?
You disgust me, they are both filthy jews who deserve nothing less than genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahu-Time-to-increase-deportation-of-African-migrants-514604
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spot on.

It's easier when the rats are in the same hole rather than spread out.

I cant help but respect them. Being surrounded by shitskins and still carve out a decent existence, looks pretty comfy. Also 6 days war.

Because not everyone that lives in Israel is Jewish. Some people that live here are just unfortunate, and too broke to move out. Like me.

Israel PM Netanyahu: "IT IS TIME TO DEPORT AFRICAN MIGRANTS"
>jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahu-Time-to-increase-deportation-of-African-migrants-514604

how come Israel is the only country that can say this and not get accused with racism? Imagine the sperg if this was sweden...

If you wanna see the sperg, read HaAretz or Times of Israel - either one will have a ton of self-flagellation

Im talking international attention, you know as in reaction and denouncements from media and politicians. If immigrants get a plate of food with pork in it, its a top story and everybody has to say sorry.

Just face it, Israel is a rogue state favoured by the media.

israel is just a big concentration camp for iran to nuke

Nah, it's just that you guys are the biggest cucks. Either own it, or do something about it.

Jewish mythology is jewish supermacy, nationalist state for jews multi cult for rest.

I go to Israel often and they are very nice people. Very based.

Israel is ok
they dont seem to be commies like the diaspora jews
sage this autism though

nice memeflag shlomo

RATE MY BATTLE STATION

Wheres the dildo?

nice touch with the anal lube on the shelf
I r8 Paula Bieler/10

They are extremely racist, and the Jews support their right to racism but not of goyim jewish mythology calling non Jews cattle.

Not an argument, cuck.

how embarrassing

Who's ok with Israel?

big talk by a soy loving swede

>yurop is doom

who cares faggot?
>on Sup Forums
>complaining about racism

Diaspora joos are the real problem
Israelites are good for population on the Middle East, as long as they keep a nice ratio of at least 4 wars per century.

All jews should be banished to Israel. Go be jews in your own country

>white kid

You joos are doing it.
Kekty kek

couldnt agree more
but we should gas the commies though
they deserve it

If all diasporan joos move to Israel we will have to nuke Israel

Tjey arent good peo ppl e, tjey are hateful evil racists.

I agree. We'll need Israel to absorb the jews that have infested the West. Problem is that to Israel diaspora jews are foreign assets, so it will resist total repatriation.

>Sup Forums ok with israel
When did this happen?

Roll for the second girl
Ravenclaw for the win!

Jews see non Jews as inferior.

Wow I got it
Who would have thought
It's a sign for me I guess

9/10 would gas

I rate it 9/11

grats
you will get a IRL waifu soon

Because they are all shills.
All kikes deserve death and so does their """state""".
Israel is Palestine.

>pallywood

Balestine's primary export

Or you could, you know, try actually outcompeting the Jews in nonviolent ways?
Just a thought.

get in the oven!

10/10 for me

this goy gets it

Who said Sup Forums was ok with Israel

Isnt istael expensive as hell

yeah

Because i support nationalism

I'd personally like to see it glassed along with the rest of the Middle East, if that makes you feel better.

tell me more.

Who said Sup Forums's not okay with Jews for that matter?

some Russians immigrated there after the fall of the soviet union

cyka

Many of the Obama supporters voted for Trump. Let us hope he loses all of those by 2020.

How do you mean, that the Obama voters fuck back off to wherever and Trump still wins, or that Trump loses 2020?

Obama voters were literally why Trump won the election. If the same that voted for him in those three swing states went Hillary by even less then a single percent she would have won.

I despise Trump with all my being. He is the definition of a political correct bimbo from the North East. Will take any position to get elected because he does not care about politics; only getting elected.

I dunno - seems like a cool guy to have a few drinks with. And it's hilarious to watch all the meltdowns from both the DNC and GOP because of him

by siding with Hillary the DNC made trump president

Sup Forums hates both
Only "Jews" and citizens of occupied Palestine like them.

As you well know JIDF

We know what you are taught about us ( less than animals etc etc ) and we know the history of your crimes

Until we see real repentance and an admission that the holocaust was a fairy tale, you will never be accepted, no matter how much money you throw at shilling on this board and alt media

Decent existence funded by those they consider to be subhuman

Well since he is not into politics that may be true. Technically Trump can get along with anyone. That does not mean you want him leading your country.

We want white zionism

I'm not entirely sure I want the guy leading my country to be leading my country... sometimes he does good, more lately, actually, but he's also more or less our "Establishment".

I am sure this is not the guy I want leading my country but he is my President.

It seems that other metrics, like the economy, decreasing the amounts of regulations, etc, is having a net positive effect for the U.S., but hey, everyone's entitled to their opinion. I do hope that if you were able to cast your vote, you did.

Dude we have way more than wars than you think
>Independence war
>Kadesh war
>Six days war
>War of attrition
>Yom Kippur war
>The first Lebanon war (which led to an 18 year security zone)
>Defensive shield
>The second Lebanon war
>cast lead
>Piller of defense
>Protective edge

These are the one I can remember, without the first Lebanon war and the security zone its more than 1 war for every 10 years

>implying Sup Forums is a zionist board

Last 3 and defensive shield are considered operations and not wars. Been in 3 of them

>like the economy,

Something Trump has not touched.

>decreasing the amounts of regulations,

To do what?

And yes this was my first year voting even though I am about to turn thirty. Was easy to vote against Trump as he is known as a thin skinned bimbo from the people who know him.

Then go and work you useless fag.

I know first hand that when the USSR fell, jews had the option to leave to Germany or Israel, free of charge. You know, "just gtfo" general mood. My family chose Israel, so here I am.

As we were accounted as jews due to my great*3 grandma, or something of this shit, we found out what judaism is only long after living here. Heck, I was actually circumcised in a hospital by doctors, who did the operation on all the children that came from USSR. No choice was given at the time.

Still, here I am, pissing on all of them from my half-penis, and quite enjoying life here. Everything is damn expensive, and you have to be a millionaire if you want to buy a 3 room flat.

But again, Israel being pumped with donations and aid and having a solid grasp in the hi-tech market allows any dickhead here to earn enough for proper living.

The streets of Jerusalem were kinda flaring up a couple years ago... not exactly a war, but there were at least 2 attacks within a 5 minute walk from my door