Why are Americans superior to everyone? Is it because of our founding within the English Enlightenment...

Why are Americans superior to everyone? Is it because of our founding within the English Enlightenment? They surrendered to tyranny but we actually followed through. The Constitution is unparalleled in Human history. Anyone who tells you different is a European with a superiority complex. Why did the Brits start the mutt meme? Is it because they are inbred and have disgusting yellow teeth?

youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
>In 1814 we took a little trip
>Along with Colonel Jackson down the mighty Mississippi
>We took a little bacon and we took a little beans
>And we caught the bloody British in the town of New Orleans

>We fired our guns and the British kept a-comin'
>There wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago
>We fired once more and they began to runnin'
>On down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico

>1 out of every 2 of us is a shitskin
>superior

We have the greatest universities in the world. The White American population has the highest IQ of any other White population in the world. Our scientific advancement is unparalleled.

Superior? Are you fucking kidding??? You just gave away our empire, elected the dumbest possible presidential candidate in our nation's history and you have the utter audacity to call Americans superior? Well, I do know one that's is unequivocally inferior...YOUR EDUCATION AND GENES.

Retard.

We elected a superior, manly president with a huge swinging dick and you are a pathetic little faggot who can't handle BIG WHITE DICK ruling the world. Kill yourself you dirty little dyke.

>meme
sure mr 56%

Did someone hear some kind of dumb island speaking? I couldn't hear it through the sound of my MASSIVE AMERICAN DICK pulsing in my ear.

That's because americans founders were the best and brightest of europe.

Then we had another fill of the best and brightest during WWII

Wasn't the US originally created to be a hermit-state? How did the US become the strongest nation in the world?

Could we all be wrong about mass immigration?

Wasn't Australia originally created to be a prison island? How did Australia become the shittiest nation in the world?

Could we all be wrong about inbred criminal Irish genes?

US became the strongest nation in the world after WWII.

At that point we were pretty much only taking euros as immigrants.

Ruling the world?? How?? With America first?? With isolationism?? By bowing to our enemies?? By retreating from the world?? By giving china control of the Pacific?? By letting Putin pull his strings?? We no longer even have the same influence you fucking retard!! And what's your evidence?? That he has a big dick which you've never seen despite the small size of his hands and their being clear evidence of his brain cavity being even smaller????? How is he even such a strong leader to you when his skin is as thin as paper!! You're a fucking inbred degenerate!!! MORON!!!

Stfu you dirty little communist dyke bitch, suck my fat cock and get sexually assaulted you worthless tits and cunt.

You can't even beat rice farmers who lives in mud tunnels despite superior technology

>US became the strongest nation in the world after WWII.

How?

Did the cold-war really make the US go ham on research/tech/ and building up militarily?

Seems like the US has the Russians to thank for that. Whats funny is that the USSR were a paper tiger, and they' memed you guys into becoming powerful as fuck.

That was because of communist infiltration. You would not like us actually going full throttle on you dirty little slant eyed niggers. We'd eliminate you within a month, but we were held back by dumb shit like human rights.

Not really, considering the bets and brightest of Europe were the ones actually setting the Industrial revolution going with tin mining in Cornwall. In terms of a technological advancement, the years 1780 to 1805 were equivalent to the entire 20th and 21st century occurring within 25 years, it was totally unparalleled. Also a lot of your 'best and brightest' drank themselves to death when the constitution became a new tyranny, but I suspect your education ignores that. Thomas Paine is a pretty good example.

>greatest universities
Yeah sure, spending 50k for a masters in burger flipping is some quality education

>when the constitution became a new tyranny,
When was that? Why are you making shit up? You can't really deny you're living in a totalitarian Orwellian society right? You can't be that dense? Our Constitution safeguarded us. You people can't even speak your minds without punishment.

It was almost great, but the South didn't win

>I couldn't hear it through the sound of my MASSIVE AMERICAN DICK pulsing in my ear.
That would be "Jamal's MASSIVE AMERICAN DICK pounding your wife's pussy" whilst you watch.

Oh wait man, did you know your capital city is MAYORED BY A MUSLIM?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHASDHASDHASDASD

The trick was always self awareness.

The other 48% are the offspring of the hardiest members of each European ethnic group. Men and women with a certain spirit and a willingness to take action.

Our ideological foundation is solid despite being largely subverted at this point.

The economic machine we built during the industrial revolution set a precedent for strong future industry

The economic wealth generated by post WWII/having nothing but a shipyard to rebuild when the war ended was a boon in its own right, but more relevant to this conversation, it made us very wealthy relative to other top nations.

We're uniquely great imo, but we wouldn't be without contributory European stock, ideas, and shekels. Thanks, dads

Hey didnt you surrender to Vietnamese farmers LOL

The U.S is a dying shithole. We deserve the 56% mockery. Obama has ruined this country beyond repair or measure. Not even Trump has the balls or power to fix it.

Sadiq KHAN. If my capital city had a Muslim mayor I'd KILL MYSELF

no. we surrendered to Israel

America has the largest white population of any one nation in the world. This is why they were successful. The combined successes of Europe out number Americas. All that matters is the number of white people. A unified white Earth would be colonizing the stars by now but (((you))) would rather us divide and conquer tactics to cause infighting until you have replaced us with your shitskin pets.

we had a muslim POTUS for 8 years moron.

The USA would be great if your government stopped going to war with everybody for Israel and attempted to use all that energy and money to make your country better.

Went to USA in the early 90s to study. Went back last year on vacation. I thought I was in Mexico but with more niggers

No matter how much you cry, how long you can scream, nothing will hide the inevitable fate of your country. At this rate you should be praying to jesus to stay at 56% white.

at least by the time we hit Mexico tier I'll probably be dead.

The freedom of open expression of one's view is held paramount in the US (something that can't be said of all nations, especially Britland).

Hell, we even hold it more dearly than we do our guns, and we've been doing it around 250 years.

Only an asshole like you would think their nation is superior for those reasons

you guys sold your soul to the kike, now your country only stands as a testament to what the kike can do. but your sacrifice shall not be forgotten.

You were literally ruled my Muslims for how long? You didn't even save yourselves, actual white people had to fight for you. I would feel so ashamed if I was Greek.

For real reasons of having guaranteed freedoms, technological, economical and military superiority? Sorry, but those combinations of things make us superior. You can whine about it all you want, but it is a fact.

>The White American population has the highest IQ of any other White population in the world
Basically the entirety of the north half of Europe beats you. Shouldn't have had slave fucking/mixing ancestors.

>Why are Americans Superior to everyone?

First we BTFO'd britcucks then we BTFO'd the political process with trump

Good thing there are hundreds of cities in the UK, with white Christian mayors. The English population density is more like New England than Texas.

Your capital city is ruled by a Muslim. The city of Shakespeare, Elizabeth, etc, etc, etc is ruled by a Muslim and half of its population by now is Muslim. You can keep taking it out on other people, inventing retarded memes, making stupid excuses, but this is a fact. Sooner or later you must come to terms with it.

How can you take pride in another peoples success the founders of America weren't American they were british the people who fought in the revolutionary war again british the people of America now are far from british you're all like some genetic experiment gone wrong sitting at a computer with slicked back black hair tanned skin and black eyes saying HUHH WE ARE DA BEST WE BEET DA BRITISH AND MADE A CUNTRY are you all seriously that mongy and stupid you dont ever think on the 4th of July that you're all basically celebrating a british victory over Britain you worship the founders of America so you worship british people you aren't the best you've never been the best you never will be the best it's that simple and you can think you are but you're wrong and deep down you know it

Americans were entirely irrelevant until after WWII op, you've been sold propaganda.

He's only the mayor mate calm down you had a Muslim run your entire country for 8 years you've got more shitskins in your capital than we have in our country

What do you mean with freedom? And the other things you took by force

The United States achieved the world's highest GDP after the Civil War. The French Revolution which changed the entire fabric of Western society was inspired and could not happen without the American. You've been lied to and still hold to your Anti-American education and believe its the truth which is sad beyond all measure. Cure yourself before you become completely pathetic to your fellow countrymen whose ancestors fought and died for us, you fat fucking cuck.

Our Constitution, upheld by the Supreme Court, gives us freedom of speech, which Europe doesn't have.

Didn't you surrender to a bunch of farmers too?? World's best navy at the time and soldiers w/ German mercs... BTFO by American tobacco famers and the FRENCH.

because 2 oceans shielding them from would wars.

>American tobacco
America didn't exist they were british tobacco farmers and the world's best navy at the time was more occupied with 2 other wars your greatest achievement was Britain's lack of being bothered

We joined both World Wars. The ocean did not shield us from your imperialism, and your entire country was burnt down to cinders. We went across the entire world's ocean and told you to get fucked. Would you like another nuke?

The world's best navy and army was beaten by us, TWICE. Stop with your pathetic superiority complex

Yeah, but 56%. No time to celebrate is it?

It's all about the Navy George Washington threw together immediately following the war for independence. We were able to ensure all conflict was kept overseas and keep would be aggressors far away.

That entire meme was created by Europeans who've had their White homelands infiltrated and now almost destroyed by immigration. Meanwhile we have an actual president whose doing his best to get rid of illegal immigration here. What have the Europeans done? Nothing.

That is so sad. Have you seen pics of their Christmas market in London? The metal detectors and concrete blocks.

It doesn't count us you have a meme flag tho, poo.

You have entire areas of cities you're not allowed to go into or you will be killed. You have a totalitarian police state that doesn't even allow you to voice concerns about being taken over. Your right to speak on the issue is less than a fungus colony, but you have some kind of tiny dicked pride with your retarded memes.

They are a pathetic and cucked nation where their nationalists come onto Sup Forums and use all their energy to make fun of Americans. They're done for. You can right off the UK. Its over.

>You have entire areas of cities you're not allowed to go into or you will be killed
False, this is not America

>The world's best navy and army was beaten by us, TWICE. Stop with your pathetic superiority complex
Canada won the war of 1812 mate and "us" you're a mongrel shitskin you've won fuck all

It’s mostly due to the open and untapped potential of the land which has embedded itself in our culture.

There is a sense of newness and the ability to build anything you want.

Europe doesn’t have wide open nothingness waiting to be molded, it has wealthy aristocracies, traditions and ownerships that snake back eons making it very difficult for people to forge anything new.

And while that tradition and culture is nice, in a sense, for its belonging and meaning it can be stifling especially if you aren’t native to that country for many decades or longer you are always a bit of a outcast.

I’m America you can become American in just a couple years, we don’t have the same barriers to entry

You absolutely have documented cases of your inner cities being overrun with migrants, you can't even go there. You can't overcome reality with retarded memes. You live in a totalitarian police state where even being Swedish is considered taboo. The amerimutt meme is the last hope of pathetic European "nationalists" on Sup Forums pretending they're doing anything at all.

>say anything remotely positive about America
>butthurt europoors and meme flaggers flood in
Every time

We won the war during the Battle of New Orleans, the only reason it wasn't considered a victory historically is because the envoys reached Britain before your military was roundly defeated. You can't make up history just because of a superiority complex.

Because we all hate people who pretend to be white and by law we have to give you shit for being brown

good thing we didnt use those nukes bro -- i guess my country didnt feel threatened enough *shrugs*

Amermiutts are truly more primitive than the American Indians, who at least had some degree of nobility to their bearing.

You wage war like primitive savages; you found your twin in the Soviet Union; you subjugated proud people for no reason whatseover (the needless barbarism of "total surrender" being the aim of Roosevelt); your soldiers cry like bitches when confronted with a difficulty in excess of gunning down goatfuckers with helicopter gunships.

Your negrefied culture, your worship of pure mass, the complete absence of any non-primitive concept of beauty in the American mind, your obesity, your ubiquitous "mental illness"--your soldiers all with PTSD, your population fat and useless automatons, your idiotic made-for-tv-and-advertisments sports, etc. etc.

I'm sure I could go on for pages here, but any non-Amerimutt will grasp the point.

No it’s because of jealously. Keep telling yourself otherwise.

Your inner cities are overrun with niggers to an even larger degree

>superiority complex.
All day every day this boards full of Americans talking like they own the planet im telling you the reality that your country was founded by british people you're not british so what have you won i haven't even got anything to compare it to if I move to Spain does that mean I can give Mexicans shit because Spain beat Mexicans? They would laugh at me and tell me im not Spanish wouldn't they

>the complete absence of any non-primitive concept of beauty in the American mind,

>was among the first composers to engage in a systematic program of experimental music, with musical techniques including polytonality, polyrhythm, tone clusters, aleatory elements, and quarter tones,[6] foreshadowing many musical innovations of the 20th century.

>My country is shit, but at least it's not as shit as yours!
This whole thread

>last hope of pathetic European "nationalists" on Sup Forums pretending they're doing anything at all.

no actually it is /leftypol/ and Sup Forums thinking they are being clever and triggering americlaps

>>the complete absence of any non-primitive concept of beauty in the American mind,

> Jackson Pollock, was an American painter and a major figure in the abstract expressionist movement.

Why are Americans so certain about things about which they have no clue or experience? Bretibart shits out 24/7 bullshit you stupid Amerimutt. I was living in Birmingham when they declared the whole city a "no-go-zone"

Sorry, but Birmingham, as bad as it is, is still a good deal safer than 90% or so of Amerimutt cities. The only country that really has actual no go zones the "the West" in your own. You try to ignore this through projection about muslims, while niggers turn your cities into 3rd world dumpsters.

>Why are Americans superior to everyone?
probably because weve made a ton of mistakes along the way, learned from them and moved on

>the complete absence of any non-primitive concept of beauty in the American mind,

>He developed a complex, baroque style; the vocabulary is rich and original, a strong sense of rhythm infuses the elaborate sentences, the imagery is often mystical or ironic, and the abundance of allusion extends to biblical scripture, myth, philosophy, literature, and the visual arts.

>implying we ever had a real Empire other than the one under Teddy Rosevelt

check out my savagery level breh
feeling free as fk

What is that you were saying, you dirty little hill nigger?

>The world's best navy and army was beaten by us, TWICE

Amerimutt education right here. The French were your fucking Navy; you didn't have a Navy worth speaking of.

>capital city and seat of the President burned down
>win

Christ.

um...hey dumb ass. The Dutch started our society in New York in the 1600s

Why would I be jealous I live in a first world country my passport gets me into more places than yours im white ? It isn't jealousy it's people are getting bored of you fat greasy dark clowns acting like you run the show when you haven't even got the balls to have a proper war with anyone what's the point in sitting around talking about ships and boats and bombs half of them are that old and fucked they don't work they've never been used

Japanese civilisation is infinitely superior to your primitivism masquerading as "civilisation"

>we dropped a nuke, we started a needless war with you, we da besss, wooaaahhh

Amerimutts are truly the worst.

Scientific advancements? What's Operation Papeclip to you, fat for brains?

hey dumb ass. spain founded southern united states.

Surrender? No. Withdraw? Yes, and only because of bleeding heart idiots like Jane Fonda; not because of military defeats on the battlefield.

You surrendered to us at Yorktown though. How humiliating, the greatest military on the face of the Earth at the time surrendering to peasant tobacco farmers.

>The French Revolution which changed the entire fabric of Western society was inspired and could not happen without the American

Garbage. The build up to this long preceded your war for independence (not a revolution in anything like the same way either). The biggest way the US War of Independence contributed to the French Revolution was by crippling the French Treasury and resulting in very high levels of taxation that the peasantry wasn't willing to bear.

Also, the French Revolution was a god-awful thing for civilisation and culture--it is the root source of our present woes in many ways. Taking pride in having played a role in it truly shows how much of a fucking Amerimutt pleb you are.

Oh hey, let' study history retard.
We defeated them roundly.

>capital city and seat of the President burned down
>win
Are you mentally retarded? We won the war.

Also, "muhh GDP"

You Americans are so fucking dense. All you do is worship size and mass like a bunch of fucking niggers. You had the world's highest debt after your civil war and wiped out a high percentage of your best young men for the sake of what exactly? GDP and niggers?

You know what i absolutely can't stand

Japanese created and/or sourced major advancements in aircraft, telephones, electric lighting, the internet? You can't be this retarded really? You're just hopelessly butthurt with a superiority complex.

British signed the magna carta, but I don't think an amerimutt will understand history beyond a tenth grade history class. That was way bigger than the constitution.