Help

My grandpa just died. He was a red pilled biker. He traveled the rockies with just a hand axe, He loved old Disney moves, but all these normies treat him like a pussy.

He'd have loved /pol if he was born in our time.

please fuck with these normies who pretend to know him.

Other urls found in this thread:

fakebook.com/ascottwhite/posts/10213593419646271?comment_id=10213593918538743¬if_id=1511252723729780¬if_t=feed_comment_reply
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just replace fake with face

fakebook.com/ascottwhite/posts/10213593419646271?comment_id=10213593918538743¬if_id=1511252723729780¬if_t=feed_comment_reply

My grandfather just died. He was a badass and these sentimental normies are pussifying his legacy. Please drive them away. They are insulting my family legacy.

Nypa

thanks for nothing /pol

learn to make a better pitch. Your grandpa probably died of disappointment with his faggot grandson.

Well he left when my father was four.

I don't respect him.

It would be satisfying to shit on the man who fucked up my fathers life, and in turn fucked up my life.

wtf is wrong with you sicko. This guy clearly fucked your wife or something ol boomer.

well he was a loser op forget about him. The only thing you can do is move on. The things you went through make you mentally stronger than most people.

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

I was born into poverty because this man left my father. I spent ten years poor as piss because of this man, and now he is dead.

I said please.

This

you sound like a major league faggot OP

It sucks but those are the cards you were dealt. Let your anger die too. He will be judged and face the consequences of his actions in the next life.

For years I browse this board. And this one time I ask you to fuck with my shit grandfather and you go all retard.

He abandoned his son and these people weep for him. Think of my poor father in 1981.

A fourth generation Texan who was cast into a life of poverty because of this fucktard.

grandpa was a stud

OPs grandfather right before he left.

WHO THE FUCK WAS THIS GUY AND WHY SHOULD WE CARE?????

go fuck you he was my 1/4th native american grandfather who left his son and made me a 1/16th shit skin

well, he probably did the right thing
you and your dad sound like total fucking bitches
your gramps kicked ass, lived his life the way he wanted to live it and then then he died like a man
you're whining about it on Sup Forums
guess which guy I'd rather ride around on a motorcycle with, you raging soy-infused faggot