There's no way they're all lying. Trump is officially a rapist

There's no way they're all lying. Trump is officially a rapist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't that a BLP viola-

>there's no way they're all lying
we all know mass lies exist
>holohoax

kill yourself

Don't do this to the women. They already accepted the bribe money from the DNC and did their part. Don't make them have to give that money back and go to jail. Just let it go.

>I am raep
>by billionaire
>i will not sue billionaire, or go on Oprah to get million dollar interview
>I will wait.
>Surely one day this man will be president, and then i will say something

This is what the MSM want people to swallow, and theyre upset that nobody is 1800's type of stupid anymore and causing a revolt in the streets.

Trump admitted those himself.

boogie always call for "somebody else needs to take/do /pay"

why cant he do anything himself?

Because he has literally merged with his chair.

Come on user, there is nothing to thi-

Boogie rapes a refrigerator everyday and he's still free

This is a fucking video to some FAT FUCK on YouTube named Boogie2988. Now, I'm tired of this FAT FUCK popping up on all my fucking search engines when I'm looking for a fucking work-out video. I don't give a fuck about that aftermath from any of you boogie fans that feel sorry for this greesy fuck

You fat fucking disgusting Ass Smelling, Blob, Cheese Drinking, Crisco Bathing, Lard Gargling, Calorie Thieving, Cabbage Patch Face-having, Dr. Robotnik Looking, Wingstop Eating, McDonald's Gorging, T-Rex Arm Having, Non-Vegetable Eating, Cook on a George Foreman grill just to drink out the drip tray, Wide Load, Hungry Hungry Hippo, Planet, Pretending to have a fucking Thyroid problem, Whale / Free Willy, Parked Bus, Yokozuna, Flubber, *PWAHH* Kirby, Salad Dodger, Chair Crusher, Butter Ball, Go to Subway, but put everything on it, Michelin Man, Happy because Hostess is back in business mother fucker

There's no way people with interests would lie about a highly controversial and highly hated person
Retard

Sage

Link plox or go choke on a dick.

name them

>Trump is officially a rapist.
>rapist
Ah yes, one of the first of many words to be redefined into total meaninglessness by liberals.

Parading out women to accuse anti-establishment people of """rape""" is the go-to tactic these days. If Trump didn't clue you in to this, Moore should. And if Moore does lose there won't be a single non-cucked candidate in the country next year who doesn't have a train of """victims""" dogging them.

trump literally admitted he molests women. You're going about this the wrong way, the cat is already out of the bag. Don't deny it at this point, just say "yeah, so what?" and be amazed as nothing comes of it. Trump is immune to litigation except through Congressional impeachment, which won't happen, so he basically get away with anything for the next 3-7 years.

everyone knows the 12 sluts were either paid or wanted money from him. how is this even still talked about

What part of "they let you do it" didn't you understand? Or maybe you don't understand what "consent" means.

Boogies Chair

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

Where were these cunts prior to Election Day? The only one prior to Election Day was Katie Johnson but her story is FUCKED & I don’t believe it at all

Nice boogie thread it's almost been 2 hours since the last one. Gonna shill Destiny videos after this one too?

Sauce?

how is boogy still alive

Yes settling two cases was made up

His wife writing down in divorce proceedings he raped her is made up.

LOL

Very low under the black guy who only had sex with his married wife, very high under Trump

Almost like they are full of shit.

Settled? So what. Wasn’t one his ex wife Ivana? Yeah that doesn’t count. Divorces are messy and the man always ends up paying for BS and it can’t be proven. Look at Michael Jackson, Mackauley (sp?) Caulkin (sp?) and Corey Feldman both told investigators Michael never touched anyone and he still ended up “settling”.

>Prove his innocence
Fucking fat commie fuck.

underrated

As far as The Evil Google, if you're logged you can literally set the channel on ignore in your preferences
That said, I hope you don't have a google account

Cool source

Guess what? Even if it was all true, we don't give a shit. They flooded the airwaves with that shit all last October and he still won. His poll numbers never even went down significantly.

Every entry on that list is nothing but "he kissed me and I didn't like it!" or "he grabbed my ass!". That's not "rape", that's being alpha.

It's almost like the agenda that has been pushed for a whole decade is having some unexpected side effects
Who would have thought

Damn. You're right. Sorry for questioning your superior Facts™

n October 2015, Hastert entered into a plea agreement with prosecutors. Under the agreement, Hastert pleaded guilty to the "structuring" charge (a felony), and the charge of making false statements was dropped.[15] In court submissions on sentencing considerations filed in April 2016, federal prosecutors made allegations of sexual misconduct against Hastert, saying that he had molested at least four boys as young as 14 while he worked as a high school wrestling coach decades earlier.[16] At the sentencing hearing later that month, Hastert admitted that he had sexually abused boys whom he coached.[17] The judge in the case referred to Hastert as a "serial child molester" and imposed a sentence of fifteen months in prison, two years' supervised release, and a $250,000 fine.[18][1] He entered the Federal Medical Center prison in Rochester, Minnesota in 2016 and was released the following year, after 13 months in prison.[19]

>issues takes a backseat to tribalism

No shit. Literally the same for everyone. 5 years ago Obama was mocking Romney for fearmongering about Russia, and today liberals can't stop shitting themselves in fear that a Russian might drive by their house someday. Why? Because hating Trump is more important than rationality. Six years ago hippies were camping out in NY in winter to protest huge corporations, and today they're outraged that Trump wants to block ATT/Time Warner.

Yes where would they possibly find 12 lying psychopaths who hate Trump?

cheaper than paying lawyers
whores are cheaper than lawyers

>i'm all for innocent until proven guilty
This level of self-awareness.

>1 post by this id

>I may rape and steal and murder and diddle kids with the worst of them, but I'm atheist so at least I'm not a hypocrite!

just what ive been looking for

>muh you have been warned
Get fucked

SHE FUCKING WON

>Trump before running: 0 rape accusations
>Trump after running: OMG EVERYBODY GOT RAPED BY TRUMP EVEN MY WIFE'S SON'S HUSBAND'S DAUGHTER'S COUSIN

If multiple accusations = proof for these retards, then we should start all start accusing Boogie of rape

>I think hes a good example of someone we should look very closely at

what a retarded statement
he ran for President, already had everyone and their mother looking extremely closely at him, all they had a was a tape where he talked some shit from a decade ago
not to mention, now that he's President, of course we're gonna look closely at him

boogie's fat must be clogging up his brain

Boogie raped me inside a Dunkin Donuts

boogie raped my dunkin donuts

THIS. FFS every aspect of his life is under the microscope for all of the last 18-24 months including at least the next year! Look closely, what do you wanna see his cock too? Stupid fucking liberals

*at least the next 3 years

nobody gives a shit

>Women don't lie
>That would be impossible
They lie when they tell you Tyrone is a good father and he's never laid a hand on her. That bitch gets the People's Elbow every weekend.

What a shocker, women are ok with a rich alpha with a fine mane on his head sexually making moves but change their mind decades later to exonerate themselves of any guilt and get payouts.

Pretty sure 12 women wouldn't lie about a sexual predator at the same time, retard.

How are you going to post redpills on youtube without a google account?

When will that fat sack of shit finally get his lone overdue coronary leave us all alone?

i honestly thought that after his weight loss operation the faggot might man up a little but hes become an even bigger cock sucker than before

you're a dumb nigger

wives never say this stuff to get lots of stuff in divorce
never
>lawyers literally tell women to say that they were beaten or raped to fuck their husbands over

When did Boogie become such a white knight?

>trump literally admitted he molests women.

the only thing people like you need is death

>someone needs to take the time to try to prove his guilt Or innocence
If neither have been proven he's fucking innocent until that changes, that's how our fucking laws work

I agree, but i'm having some cognitive dissonance about Al Franken, is he guilty already since there's just a straight up fucking picture of it?

Why do women say that they just don't report sexual assault because they are afraid, when there have always been so many cases of men being completely exiled by simple accusations? Every man knows how bad it is to even be accused, the severity. I've never even heard severe repercussions for women lying about accusations.

Lol these shills I tell ya.

How fucking shocking is it that whores would be throwing themselves at a young billionaire?

>Oh yeah but then he got used to that and even if only 90% of these whores threw themselves at The Don, and he believed he could behave that way to the other 10%, that still makes him a rapist!

Big surprise he may have groped some women over the years. He's a fucking original gangsta. If even one of these women are being honest and were assaulted by The Don, then they had an opportunity to do something about it and never did.

Now what you have are the whoremikazes who are trying to publicize something that may have "happened" a couple decades ago because they see it as a revolutionary act to take down NewHitler™ because they told a bunch of bitches at book club Tuesdays that The Don made a move on her 20 years back and they all encourage her to #dosomething.

Accusations of sexual assaults and sexual misconduct should have a 30-day-to-be-reported rule otherwise it's like these whores are fine with what happened and are just holding onto their #metoo story for a well timed character assassination.

>I've never even heard severe repercussions for women lying about accusations.
I've seen a couple articles from bongland of roasties catching a few years for it, but yeah it's pretty clear men get shafted in this regard

Kek

In the military, even with complete evidence of blackmail, the women got off clean. So even stupid girls who weren't clever still got away with it. The law and society has always protected them first, yet men have always had most to lose from these situation. This is never mentioned.

Boogie's just jealous. He can't even grab his own dick, so why should anybody get to grab pussy?

the Podestas are best buds with Hastert for 50 years
they were sad when he got busted, not surprised he diddled many boys, just sad that he got busted

This shit is literally why I just get a hooker every couple of months
I can't justify the risk of having my life literally ruined all for the chance at free* sex.

all i hear about is that women are never believed and like 2% of rapists spend a day in jail and stuff like that. and society values women less than objects and blame them for being raped.

>30-day-to-be-reported rule
nah give it 6 months, there are some legit reasons why they would wait a reasonable amount of time

>leftists accused of sexual misconduct with little evidence
>Sup Forums goes crazy and spergs out ie pizzagate
>rightwinger gets accused of sexual misconduct with little evidence
>Sup Forums says they're just jewish gold digging feminist lying bitches

>America has approximately 160 million females
>Mass media constantly shilling against Trump and how he is an evil racist misogynist
>Act surprised when 12 out of those 160 million accuse Trump of rape for political gain

>Run for President
>12 allegations
>nothing came from them

Maybe because they're bullshit.

>with little evidence

>independent developer
Haha. Coding and web development is the new fauxtography.

They knew and voted for him anyway.

>I may diddle little girls bet hey, I am an evangelical christian!

Trump has been accused of sexual assault for years.

>B-but I did not care until after he was President!

Of course you did not.

Are they trying this again?

>expressly say little evidence
>post the dumbfuck who has it on film like that's 'little evidence'
learn to read you god damned invalid

I think Boogie (and OP by default) need to stick to what they know- eating, glandular issues, type II diabetes.

1 post by this ID

SAGE
A
G
E

DONT RESPOND
O
N
T

R
E
S
P
O
N
D

>tfw when you have to share this profession with deluded soyfucks similar to those who run github

You said leftists are being accused with little evidence
I pointed out that there's a FUCKING PICTURE of a blue senator groping a sleeping chick

>There's no way they're all lying. Trump is officially a rapist.

He's saying they should probably consider pressing charges and settling the damn case. What's that thing people like to say here, "The truth does not fear investigation"?

The thing is, if just is so important to these people, why wait 20-30 years and only come out when it's looking like he has a chance at winning a major election? Same thing with Roy Moore. Maybe we would believe these women if they didn't come out at a crucial time that can sabotage their chances of winning.
Also
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Lefties need to learn their fallacies.

Which is why we need to get these men under oath. The last time that happened to Donnie he was caught lying.

>they let you do it
This directly contradicts what molestation is. He was saying that he's rich and famous, so they let him do it. Which is true, when you have money you don't need to rape, because bitches throw themselves at you hoping to get some of it.

I checked the references on the wikipedia article only three are from the 90s. Of them none mention rape or sexual assault.
The rest are from October 2016

Of course Trump is a rapist. He's a damn kike!

We already know that - to his supporters, it's not a bug - it's a feature.

Also
>but someone needs to take the time to prove his guilt or innocence
Uhm, no. Innocence never gets proven, that's the while point of innocent until proven guilty. The person who makes the claim is the one that must provide proof. Until their is proof of guilt, innocence shouldn't be questions by third parties. But that doesn't matter anymore, because the court of public opinion now matters more than the legal courts.
Twitter is the new court, the users are now judges, and accusations from women is now evidence. The new rule is now guilty until proven innocent, and the accused are expected to prove their innocence. Social media was a mistake.

I have heard tons of rape stories irl. Starting in high school. Rape culture is plausible guys

Wrong. To say rape culture is a thing is to say society accepts rape and it's culturally acceptable. This is not true. We prosecute rapist, men beat the shit out of men who hurt women, and rapists/women abusers are treated as badly as chomos in prison. We do not have a rape culture, and to say we come anywhere close to one is offensive to rape victims. If you want to see an actual rape culture, look at Islam majority countries.

Lot of wincest going on in the Bible