So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a forklift operator
Yes im a part time model

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

ew what the fuck is that
kill it with fire
Who would want to date that horrible evolutionary accident?

Nice meme pasta. Now fuck off.

sage

Well you better workout a little harder, with a physique like that you'll blow up like a balloon.

plz dat mi mai aryan princess

Fake and gay. You are both

Yes you are autistic

Sounds fake and gay, so sage (if true, you look too fat to be a model)

>is a forklift operator.
>demands a doctor for a partner.

Why haven't you found a based Asian lady, user? Prime example of why to stay away from white women.

every boy above 15 could byou up. Woman are so fucking weak and stupid because they dont understand it

byou=beat you

Can we still fuck tho? I like thst phat pussy lips u got dere

You're still fat. And why in the hell did you get those degenerate tattoos!?

This fucking pasta again? You could at least look for pictures of someone who is not so easy to find and from diffrent country than your flag (use nuflag next time if you are lazy). Btw go straight to roid zits pics of her straight away next time so you can cause shitstorm sooner... amateur.

>yes, I'm a forklift
ftfy

Go to Sup Forums to complain.

>less intelligent workingclass guys
>i am a doctor hungry tattoo'd winy bitch pretending to be a gamer.
thanks for the insults, i know alot of working class intelligent people. i for one am one , i own a compagny now because i put my hands in doctor's toilets and in toilets like your kind of people long enough to put enough money asside, dispite my country's tax system, to start up my own succesfull compagny.

dum people are everywhere because being dum is class- and raceless.
you don't work ou, look at your arm and leggs
tattoos ...
yuk
maybe if i'm drunk enough to float between a coma and awake and i'm horny enough and i don't care/10

send open bob or go away

I think she goes alright

Disgusting underwear. Also looks like it hasn't been washed for ages.

>im
>im
>i
>i
>me
>me
>me

Fucking women

Every single time people take the baits with these threads.
Every
single
time.

>what the fuck is that
about 40%body fat
10% too much.

>Yes i workout
>Yes im a personal trainer
>Yes im a forklift operator
you look like your workout is daily fork lifts x failure and you train other people in the discipline by posting thin privilege imagemacros to your tumblr hugbox

It's almost as if we do it purposefully just to shitpost about how dumb women are.

Yuck. You waddle when you walk. Put talcum powder on your inner thoughts to prevent chafing, fattie. On no lesbian wants to act like a boy look like a boy lift like a boy and play like a boy but can’t take the boy bants. Fuck off, disappear, buy a hitachi wand and go raise a herd of cats alone with another of your kind. Boo fucking hoo.

I'm way too naive still to understand the dark mechanics of Sup Forums

TITS OR GTFO, you filthy rotten obese ziplock
Sage
We don't need you here, go get yourself a life!

How is it her fat muffin tops over her panties and her bra? Exquisite

That pasta again...
Sage

for them to harass you on these points results from you making it a topic.

No man goes around saying "so uhm.. i have a dick... just so you know"

Stop being a gurrrl gamer and simply be player27 in a lobby. no one cares that you are women, no one should care and your crotch-area is of no concern to anyone, the most important thing is your wit and reflexes.

Stupid cunts like you destroy the hobby for men because you enforce these anti-bullying laws that no man needs on this planet and turn online communities to shit. keep your tits out of my game and acknowledge that you are in territory that is predominately male.

Just play the fucking game, you unlovable cunt.

This again? Last time I saw it was on Sup Forums though, a pretty long time ago.

>TITS OR GTFO
And this took so long?
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Dbol is not birth control!
SAGE