Yuri on Ice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI YURI

What are you going to do to celebrate pigs birthday today?

tags on twitter:

#yuribirthday
#勇利誕生日
#勝生勇利生誕祭2016
#11月29日は勝生勇利の誕生日

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5u3RGhznctE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOI fags sing HISTORY MAKER

Record yourself singing (mp3 format, no background track) to the OP version:

youtube.com/watch?v=5u3RGhznctE

email to: [email protected]

submission by 14 December 2016 (will release before final episode).

CURRENT SUBMISSION COUNT: 5

200k followers on twitter broken. The show hasn't even finished airing, that's pretty insane.

I want them to cuddle on Yuri's bed.

I want to eat Yuuri's katsudon

Then what is he gonna eat?

Naughty user

I want to eat Yuuri's ass

Victor's pirozhki

>:3c

This pairing is dumb, but it's so cute when Fairy looks irritated and embarrassed

I would eat Yuuri But Milla is more delicious

Hey Faggots,
My name is JJ, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day trying to get stupid ass dubs. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any boipussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun shitpost, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of skaters on Tumblr.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I won Skate Canada, and l'm a Grand Prix finalist. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn skaters”? I can also do 4 different quads, and have a banging hot boyfriend (He just blew me; Shit was JJstyle). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Leaked screen shot of episode 10.

It can be fun. I hope Fairy gets to interact with more skaters.

>bitching about people trying to get dubs when your name is dubs

Katsudon for dinner! I can't go skating until Thursday unfortunately, I'll sit at home and save fanart instead.

I've been doodling Yuri at work since there's nothing to do.

l'm bored. Provide and image and l'll shop Yolboys over it.

does anyone also think JJ looks like a really old guy when he's not being drawn beautifully, or in fanart?

it makes the JJ and fairy ship all the creepier

He does look at least 25 in the show. I noticed he has emphasized lines under his eyes, which are usually used to show someone's older than the teenage/early 20 norm. Victor has them too for instance.

Fairy has a 60yr old boyfriend. JJ is an infant compared to him.

It makes me think of how the popular guys in school would go around humping the other boys in the halls because they thought it was funny. And JJ was so one of those douche bags. He probably still uses way too much axe too.

i noticed that too, and i guess it's for the effect to make victor look more friendly that they don't pronounce them as much as they do on JJ's face. still, man, he looks like 40 in pics like DEDUSHKA NOT FOR DATE

He doesn't look like an old guy to me, he actually looks like one of those really annoying jocks in senior year of high school or something. Which is already around his age.

This, basically.

Is it all girls user?
Be honest.

>the popular guys in school would go around humping the other boys in the halls
The fuck?

It's because white people age like shit. And his cocaine habit isn't helping the process at all.

It's like some weird humiliation tactic.
Where's that fanart of JJ trying to hump Korea

I'd fuck fairy if he wasn't so ilegal

A lot of the characters look older and it's even worse for JJ since he tans and has tattoos. He'll look all wrinkly while Yuri will stay beautiful until he's 50. Just facts.

I finally remembered to pause at Yuuri's lonely e-mail inbox. It places episode 4 at June 13th.

>Ketty Abelashvili: Re: Song for the FS (6/13)
>Ketty Abelashvili: Re: Song for the FS (6/13)
>Katsuki Hiroko: Re: Happy birthday! (11/29)
>Katsuki Hiroko: Happy birthday! (11/29)
>phichit chulanont: Re: Hello! (10/13)
>phichit chulanont: Re: Hello! (10/12)
>phichit chulanont: Hello! (10/12)
>Nishigori Takeshi: Re: No subject (9/16)
>Nishigori Takeshi: No subject (9/15)

When you see it ;_;

did you have benis inspection day at your school too? :DD

This is incredibly stupid and I loved it

>sexual harassment as a humiliation tactic
l thought only girls did this?

Thanks user

im gook and i can touch my own butt
....thats how retarded you sound

JJ is absolutely a dudebro fucktard who "jokingly" does gay things and wears Axe. Fuck, I can smell him now.

Did you're school not have that. Or like standing at your locker and the guy next to you gets his balls grabbed while the guy doing slams his dick into his ass. And lots of butt slapping and moaning. My brother is one of those guys like he's popular and I swear always dry humping his friends and moaning.

JJ totally is the kind of guy who would do that and probably coated himself in axe because he believed the commercials and thought it would have girls flocking to his dick. His siblings are probably just as insufferable.

cute! your style looks adorable, it suits him

>Creepy
>4 year old gap and Fairy is 15
Tumblr please

me too

Gook truly best boy.

So, he never uses his email either?

In the end he'll realize that he's in deep into fairy, metaphorically and literally

Your brother's life is more "no homo" than yol

nice blog post m8

can your bait be any fucking worse?

I want to say he's a closetfaggot using Grindr but Grindr is a masc4masc wasteland from what I understand and JJ seems to believe strongly in feminine penis.

Not with that shit no.

Fucking piggy, smooth as silk.

American schools seem like hell

I just really want him and JJ to interact again and see if they can hold a conversation.

JJ's new single: Liking traps is not gay

I skated for hours this evening. I'm so sore but it feels so good.

>I just really want him and JJ to interact again and see if they can hold a conversation.

Come on, Kubo. Make it happen for the strongest rival.

>It's not gay if I hit on Yurio it's just teasing
>Kissing him is just teasing
>Having him step on me is just teasing
>When he pounds my tramp stamp it's just teasing, bro

>be me
>mediocre singer, not great but I can on occasion sing a few songs well (Come On Aileen, for example)
>attempt to sing History Maker for
>sound like a fucking tone-deaf ass fucking frog motherfucking cunt sucker bitch
>mfw

It's not gay if the balls don't touch

It's not gay when the dick is just a big clit

>Victor and Yuuri apart for piggy's birthday
;_;

ls anyone making a collage of last thread?
l could make it myself but l'm too lazy.

My school had them too. Not only that, there were a few who would meme on each other by saying shit like "you have beautiful eyes, bro" and "you're so handsome, bro".

I blame them for the way I turned out. I didn't choose the fujo life, the fujo life chose me.

Yuuri looks like Pichit here. Victor looks nice.

From the highly anticipated EP entitled "There is Literally Nothing Homosexual About Feminine Penis".

Somebody make an album cover.

Drawings traced over real life pictures look way too uncanny

Guys
When JJ fucks Yuri and it's about to come he screams
"IT'S JJ STYLE!!!!!"

Will do Wednesday night. After finals when I'm not jacked up on coffee and my voice isn't shaky as fuck.

>implying Yuri didn't gag him ahead of time to prevent this very outcome

Give me a few minutes with Yurio and I'll put the gape in agape.

See what?

Happy day of birth katsudon!

It's ok user it's supposed to sound like shit. I sound like a 4 year old who is auditioning for Annie because her mother never told her she couldn't sing.

Someone gets it.

Depends on where you go. I liked mine but our principal was openly gay, and our sports teams were shit so all the money went to and and art. Most are shit though.

His Grindr profile would be fucking amazing. I can see it now.

That's such a cute cake idea

Too bad that artist fucked up the last panel. Otherwise this is brilliant.

Keep it to yourself Victor

Only if Snow gets a featuring credit.

>be me
>bad at singing with tone
>recorded over 100 times because concerned i sound bad

>one i sent in still isnt ideal

Is that Hillary Clinton?

Yuuri's a Sagittarius, I'm so upset. He really seems more like Capricorn and Victor who is a Capricorn is more Aquarius or Virgo.

The age of consent in Japan is 13, user.

Happy birthday, Piggy! i'd rather eat that ass

It's more complicated than that.

Who cares, Hard Virgin is a Virgo.

He's not japanese

Now that you mention it

C-cute

Pirozhki from hell.

I think they went for meat day and skating day instead of the zodiac for those two.

Michele acts like a Cancer kek