>pick flowers
>”why’re you picking flowers?” says my brother. “what are you a girl?”
>”no! I just like it!”
>be me
>go shopping with dad
>bring fake flower
>”user why do you brong that with you? That’s a very girlie girlie thing to do”
>go home and cry a bit

Should this be encouraged? I feel like if they let this continue instead of stopping it at the source I would’ve become a gay lgbt activist or something

Other urls found in this thread:

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/features/world/asia/japan/samurai-text/3
youtu.be/zcSlcNfThUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol fucking faggot

You are already

Tell me about your homosexual tendencies.

d-don’t Mämmi bro... don’t bring back vietnam style flashbacks of bullying for me....

Flower Picker
Someone who gives guys handjobs, the motion of picking flowers, until they cum and you catch it in your mouth then give head with the cum in your mouth.

Still a better fate than faggotry

lol i bet you pick berries too like some super faggot

>go home and cry a bit

lmao little gay cunt

No, you wouldn't stay ignorant and actually understand how both genders feel and think. This would open you the door to female lead industries with low male competition like cloth design. You would bath in money and pussy.

Stop; picking flowers is fine and normal see link. You fucking cumdumber of the jew.

ngm.nationalgeographic.com/features/world/asia/japan/samurai-text/3

Picking flowers is a bit questionable.
Sure pick them if you like to decorate your room a bit but be sure that you are still what you are, a man.
If you want to be a faggot no one's stopping you. Once you are, then consider suicide because you would deserve the bullying. Kys.

There's nothing wrong with liking that stuff. I've met guys who liked flowers and ballet and shit and who killed dozens of peoples in wars. The retarded gay-bashing shit in society doesn't benefit anyone, and it was started by self-hating gays in the first place.

>go home and cry a bit
I cried a bit after my father told me I may not be his son because who knows what mothers do

Fuckin weenie hut Jr head ass lil nigga

youtu.be/zcSlcNfThUA

>Killing is manly
Thanks for fueling femnazi with material you underage faggot

Where did I say killing is manly?

I love flowers and plants and trees

Nature is redpilled as fuck

Mentally ill gender fucktard. KYS

>nothing wrong with liking that stuff. I've met guys who liked flowers and ballet and shit and who killed dozens of peoples in wars.

You can't be this retarded. You just fucking said this in defense of men picking fucking flowers. Flower picking/Men killing in war. You just fucking compared them as though the killers are tough and picking flowers is alright for manly fags. You know who else picked flowers? That fucking retarded monster from Frankenstein.

Jäbä please and you dont? Picking blueberries for your white wife to make a pie out of?

>>>/tumblr/

Faggot. Bullying prevents faggotry and soyboyism

I'm gonna bully you itt, I won't stop until you start crying.

Op's pic has a typo.

>brong
nah, that's just his accent.

You are the retarded one. There's nothing wrong with men picking flowers. Part of the genesis of capitalism is Dutch freaking out about how pretty their flowers are. You can't be moronic and Jewed enough to believe "faggot" stuff is unmanly. We had fucking poets in WWII writing poems about flowers and women. You fucking absolute, mentally challenged, little dicked cowardly moron.

lul try it if you want your nose broken

I've only picked 1 flower my whole life and only because my mom wanted a specific rose from our garden and pricked her fingers trying to get it herself.

You sound like a young twink that needs the coaching of an older bear. I'm very sexually aggressive, where abouts do you live? I'd live to watch you pick flowers while I feel my bulge pulsate in my tight blue jeans. I'll cuddle you but you will end up with my veiny uncut prick in your mouth.

Wow, a 2012-esque meme 0/10, go be a faget somewhere else you lame fuck

lol the fucking wife does that, you cuck

>That pic
The Berenstæin Bears and the "Refugee"

What seems more reasonable?
>be 6
>pick flowers
>"oh user must identify as a girl!"
>fills your prepubescent body with hormones and chops off your dick
Or
>be 6
>pick flowers