The holocaust never happened

>the holocaust never happened

is this what Sup Forums actually believes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=rhUeQt7HVik
youtube.com/watch?v=hfJn1KyguDI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/glowing/order/asc/
youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/glowing/order/asc/page/190
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cia-glow-in-the-dark/order/asc/page/1/
imgur.com/a/725A7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just greatly exaggerated

>Sup Forums is one person

No
People here usually believe that the number of victims was much smaller
Due to simple logic

Oh poor newfag...
History books are created by the winning side. 99% of history as we know it today is pretty much propaganda.
Jews were put in work camps, not death camps
Shitloads of people died in the camps because the supply lines were cut and the people from typhus, starved to death, etc. The are jthe ones responsible for this massive civilian casualty rate.

Hitler did nothing wrong

I dont really care if it happened or not. Just deny it to piss the kikes.

You need to do some actual investigation into this, search Ernst Zundel, If your brain is still in tact you should be capable of seeing the truth.

It was the biggest red pill I swallowed to date.

Look bud,

there's a reason you learned about it in school

it means it true, the authors did their research

Yes user, Hortler spent countless man hours building gas chambers to gas jews in while facing the full onslaught of the Soviet Union. That totally happened.

You first have to define the holocaust. For instance I don't think anyone here denies the existence of auchwitz.

youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE

Yes, it's bullshit.

i agree

And lets's NOT FORGET THE DOORS WEREN'T EVEN PROPERLY ISOLATED, WHICH MEANT THEY WOULD HAVE NEEDED AS MUCH ZYKLON B AS THE ATMOSPHERIC MASS OF THE WHOLE CAMP

>This thread again
Believing implies you are uncertain, it didn't happen.
Also saged.

Jews (and others) were placed in camps
Germany started losing the war
Allies bombed infrastructure and supply lines
Typhoid epidemic swept through Europe
People in camps died from starvation, sickness and poor health in general
Zyklon B was used to delouse, to minimize the spread of Typhoid carried by lice
Crematoriums were used to burn the dead to prevent the disease from spreading as well (either from contact with the body or from rats that gnawed on the body that would carry lice with typhoid)

The Americans also put people in camps, but because they weren't heavily bombed or losing the war, we're not talking of the Japanese Genocide today

What’s wrong with me I always lose the game when I see this

>Allies bombed infrastructure and supply lines

How would the allied bombardment of Germany lead to mass starvation in camps in Poland?

I believe what can be substantiated by science.
What can be substantiated by science is that a bunch of desert rat people killed 100 000 000 people in the last 100 years and then propagandised the west into hating themselves by demonizing hitler, who may or may not have been a shill.

this
shit happened
all over Europe, death, betrayal, torture
to czechs, poles, italians, french, greeks, jews
the jew is owed no special status for this
to jews holocaust means submit to our special status
especially ridiculous since zero happened to American jews.

>Bombing our infrastructure in east germany and bombing our industrial complex aka west germany, thus cutting the supply off

Hmmm... I dunno, you tell me?

its a meme to scare off newfags

The supply of what? Food? Germany didn't send food to Poland, they took it from them.

I think it probably happend

The Allies killed concentration camp survivors too. Some died of over-feeding or eating inappropriate rations after liberation.

It's subjective history. I imagined it happened; therefore it did and anybody who questions it is a raving anti-Semite.

No, it's what Sup Forums KNOWS
no amount of JIDF shilling is going to change that

>pol is one person

Ironically aren't Jews the biggest anti Semites in the world?!, just saying

/thread

>Oh poor newfag...
>History books are created by the winning side. 99% of history as we know it today is pretty much propaganda.
>Jews were put in work camps, not death camps
>Shitloads of people died in the camps because the supply lines were cut and the people from typhus, starved to death, etc. The are jthe ones responsible for this massive civilian casualty rate.
>Hitler did nothing wrong

This

Why don't you type "proof the holocaust didn't happen" or something similar into Google, then spend more than 1 minute investigating the matter yourself, before placing the onus on someone else?

It's like going on a message board and making a thread
>"do you guyise rly believe blacks r different then whites????"
Well I don't know asshole, why don't you tell us what you think and we'll have a discussion?

Nazism is a metaphor that represents the discontent of the working class. No one is serious about holocaust denial. They're just trying to express their frustrations about their shitty lives.

Yes, now get the fuck out of here shill

you're glowing in the dark my friend.

Neat strawman.
Eastern front shootings were real.
Ovens were real, perhaps numerically exaggerated.
Gas chambers are a meme.
Le soap and lampshades are memes.

I believe that a number of jews (and loads of others) died. That much is obvious.
Do I believe that the nazis built gas chambers and gassed jews? No. I'm not a simpleton.

Go back to CBTS you larping fuck.

That will never be acceptable Sup Forums language, neither will bread, nor bake, nor crumbs, nor butter.

None of the stupid idioms you've made up in those cancer chambers will metastasize to the rest of us.

OP...

You're falling into the trap, this is how it starts...

>"How can you believe that the holocaust never happened"
>"We believe it was exaggerated. Look at this [research], but make sure you don't read books that address the points the [research] brings up"
>"Wow! Maybe you guys have a point."
>"See, maybe Hitler wasn't such a bad guy. I mean, read this...
>"Wow! Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy.
>"Yeah, us white nationists aren't such bad guys, read this...
>"I think I'm becoming a white nationalist, lol"
>*Grins*

OP, this is the strategy that holocaust deniers use to get you on board...

youtube.com/watch?v=rhUeQt7HVik

This is his follow up video, showing how much research he has done (for both sides of the argument)...

youtube.com/watch?v=hfJn1KyguDI

Based huebro

Gas the kykes, race war nao

That's it goys, we have a jewnius

I don't think 1/3 of all the worlds Jews were in Europe. Can anyone prove to me that there were 6 million Jews killed by Nazis when the majority population were in the Americas and the middle east?

>acceptable Sup Forums language,

Come on burgerbro. Pol acceptable language?

What the fuck are you talking about, faggot?
The CIA nigger glowing in the dark has been a Sup Forums meme since you were still floating around in your dads nutsack, it has nothing to do with those shit bot threads you're talking about.
Newfags these days...

i wish it happen for real

ib4 fuck u hitler for not exterminating juden untermensch

lol no, im not that fucking retarded

>bro just read all the info graphs, you’ll find that Hitler wasn’t such a bad guy
>Turns out Hitler provided Jews with free housing, showering, food, recreational facilities, transportation at the German taxpayer’s cost in the middle of a war.

Never trust the jew.

If you care about 6 jews more than you care about 60 gorillions of Russians who were killed by nazis and (((communist))) both, then you should be gassed.

> the Holocaust
Is invented by Karl Marx. Term is invented by him too.
> the Holocaust
Is industrialized genocide against those who do not fit to Marxist class theory.
> Holocaust
Happened to people in Russia after establishment of Red-ISIS in 1918.
> Holocaust
Happened to Russian prisoners of war 1941-1945. Photomaterials of of their dead bodies and their numbers are often used to portray murdered Jews.
> Holocaust
Was perpetrated by Anglo against Russians, that fled from Red-ISIS in 1918 to Europe and where living there during the WW2. Anglos often used "word of an English officer" to cheat people into the hands of communists, because those Russian people still believed in honor. Often those resisting the GULAG train ticket where murdered. Along with families.
> Holocaust
Happened to those Russians that left in USSR after WW2, while we where slaving and starving to pay Pooland 3 times more, than the worth of the whole Marshall plan.
> Holocaust
Happened to people in China after establishment of Red-ISIS in 1949.
> Holocaust
Happened to people in Cambodia after establishment of Red-ISIS in 1975.
> Holocaust
Happened to ethnically Russian people in USSR in 1989-1998.
> Holocaust
Happened to white farmers in South Africa and Zimbabwe.
> Holocaust
Is slowly going against mostly-white nation of Confederates in USA.
> Holocaust
Is slowly going against mostly-white nation of Prussians in Germany.
> Holocaust
Is slowly going against mostly-white nation of Russians all across the "ex"USSR. Somewhere it is completed, somewhere not yet. While we are living pretty much in anti-Russian apartheid state.

Knowing all this, tell me honestly:
Who cares about Holocaust?

>alleged

I accept that a plenty of Jews died I just think that they did because of bad conditions in working camps not because of purposefully being gassed.

you're right, the Germans were doing excellent on the Eastern front, they easily subdued those russians and had no problems at all over in Poland

glowing in the dark has nothing to do with cbts you newfaggot

can believe in something that never happened m9

yes

>but make sure you don't read books that address the points the [research] brings up

nobody on Sup Forums will tell you not to read something, except commies

YOU CAN'T READ THE BOOKS THE JEWS GOT AMAZON TO REMOVE THEM FOR "BEING OFFENSIVE"
>BEING OFFENSIVE
>NOT BEING UNTRUE

BTFO of the court and still found him guilty. Had kikes rewriting their fables after the trial. His lawyer was legendary RIP.

It didn't. But I sure wish it did.

not entirely sure what you're trying to say lad

To keep them safe from Allied area-bombing too.

Just reading leftypedia is funny enough, never heard of this guy before now. So he gets imprisoned in multiple countries for holocaust denial, then writes UFO Nazi science fiction for the sole excuse of being able to have a "plausible" reason to talk about the holocaust camp conditions? Dude's a champ.

Show us proof that it did happend. Show us real documents photos and vids. Wittnesses aren't reliable, sad stories isn't enough to proof someone is guilty.

you can post these hollow thread all you want but it means nothing until you come with hard facts. I'm still waiting till this day, give everything you have got.

In my book it's still 'Innocent until proven guilty'.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/glowing/order/asc/

Find a single use of it to mean federal agents from before cbts you reddit retard.

the actual origin of the meme is from before cbts you absolute mongoloid

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE

Lurk more pathetic newfag.

Use the link I provided, and try to find a single use on Sup Forums from prior to CBTS, should be easy for you right?

I don't need your shit link, I've been on Sup Forums since the elections you fucking retard, I know what I'm talking about.
Holy shit tell me you're trolling please, I can't believe you're being serious

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/glowing/order/asc/page/190

>You are GLOWING IN THE DARK CIA NIGGER.

there you go you stupid faggot

here's an even better link you stupid cunt

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/cia-glow-in-the-dark/order/asc/page/1/

this shit literally started over a year ago

>le holocaust didnt happen because of image macros I saw on an anime website! im smart!

imgur.com/a/725A7

>the only extermination camps are in soviet held territory
>he literally believes soviet propaganda

wtf i'm a communist now, capitalism is the reason for everything bad, we should overthrow the bourgeoisie

topkek congratulations on winning the newfag awards 2017 you dumb bitch

... it didn't happen, but it should have.

These images mean absolutely nothing without context. You people really need to learn how citations work. They exist for a reason.

In this format either photo could be the fake. Without context suggesting that one was presented as the real thing (ie. an archive link and screenshot to some Holohoax website as the "real picture" then side-by-side with the original... as well as proof of the origin of that photo...) these images are useless.

You can't argue that a photo was faked for propaganda purposes without also showing evidence that it was used in that propaganda. For autists, you all lack even the basic ability to preserve a chain of custody. It's why none of your "evidence" is admissable in any debate.

The guy that makes the "jews run the media...' infographics that includes a link back to all of his research? That's quality shit. This is a submission to a Plebbit photoshop contest. Get gud, faggits.