Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l3mzFJAcfEc
bbc.co.uk/news/business-42049565
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> le german poster hiding behind meme EU flag

Run britain! Good work.

this.

Run Brikon! Run to your your brother!

a parachute offered by a Jew will never work.

Where do these German flags come from, there is no longer such a thing as a German people?

No, YOU fucked up when you decided to mess with THE ETERNAL ANGLO!!!!

>Where do these German flags come from, there is no longer such a thing as a German people?

remember dunkirk anglo

Remember Dresden little Saxon from Saxony Anhalt?

Someone should make a panel under it where the plane flies into the twin towers

yup

germany just fuck off you could of kept the union together if you had taken muzzie cock out of your mouth but no you wanted muzzies so deal with your piss poor decision

Bongs are still in denial. Cough up the 40 billion euros you owe us faggots

Germany, I want you to stop spazzing out about our break up.
We don't want to be with you anymore. We broke up with you nearly a year ago and have been seeing other people since, while you've just been doing nothing but chilling with your equally pathetic friend Brussels (who's not even a real friend) and talking shit constantly being all butthurt.

Please grow up.

maybe the plane should be on fire, for accuracy.

Yes my fellow German I agree, this video here is also funny haha, take a look

youtu.be/l3mzFJAcfEc

What is with this fucking bulshit. Get the fuck back to rettardit with that cancer.

after you pay poland.

>Mutti Merkel couldn't form a coalition
>shitskin hate and euroskepticism on the rise
>EU shills on suicide watch

Except that the airplane is falling.

yes, and the plane is headed into a tower somewhere

Worst thing about Brexit is it makes it that much harder for the European 'right' (anti-globalism and anti-immigration) to take over the Union.

That's really too bad because the EU and especially the EP is structured in such a way it is vulnerable to capture by weaponised populism.

That's what the EU needs and we've lost a crucial partner in this process.

How does UK owe EU anything.
In fact, EU owes to UK because it has been one of its largest contributors.

they owe us 274 billion

pay denbts anglos

gonna be a wild ride for the EU after Brexit

My sides, we're about to walk away. Our government hard liners are holding a gun to Mays head and warning her not to pay you anything. You've just rejected this offer, it is the last offer you're getting so you done fucked up now.

;^)

These numbers only exist to scare any other defectors. By 2020 germany wont exist in a state to demand anything.

>the EP is structured in such a way it is vulnerable to capture by weaponised populism.

HAhahahahahaha

Change the parachute to a rapefugee, make the plane on fire, and give the Englishman rocket boots or some shit.

Leaving the EU is a fuckin brilliant idea.
Thank God they did it.
Need to make sure it actually happens now.

>they owe us, they owe, muh moni

UK can pay back the debt by returning refugees, EU loves that right ?
Immigration is after all very profitable for the people

S A D

>wanting to have anything with the EUSSR that isn't publicly executing every single official

The Right and EU could never match.
How can EU which by its nature is a step towards globalism, be anti-globalist?

You want to be anti-globalist? Then be nationalist.
Nationalism is the exact opposite of globalism. And EU isn't a nation.

Next they're ending their fiat currency.

EU flags are desperate EU-shills

spbp

>falling.
parallel to clouds. Not falling

Found the flat Earther.

Scotland is joining soon.
population of 5 million?
18% of UK GDP?
Huge oil reserves as a bonus?
Scotland is going to be rich as FUCK as soon as we get a right wing government after Independence.

IF DEFYING THE JEW IS WRONG

I DONT WANT TO BE RIGHT

bbc.co.uk/news/business-42049565

Scared, Hans?
You've got a hole the size of 16% of the EUs economy to plug.

Ben Garrison's such a moron. Why are the two idiots in the back screaming 'globalist' at the isolationist brits?

He's such a complete loser.

This sums up Brexit
Youre our bitch now and dont you forget it

Historically as a bloc the EU is protectionist, not globalist.
But it has been infested by Open Society globalists, not least in the EP.

That would be easy to change because EU elections are PR wastelands in most countries. Step in with an even moderately energized campaign and you're sure to win.

Europe needs to act like a nation, only way to project power and protect borders in the current world.

>being this deluded

scumbag steve is stealing a rooster? why is he stealing a rooster?

With Merkel at the front with a Muslim copilot as the plane dips towards the ground

>he doesn't know the flag turns into a jet

The only thing more satisfying that the referendum result, is the sour posts from meme flag posters.
Every day they make me smile. The bitterness and tears can almost be tasted.
Keep it up, your vinegar posts make my fucking day.

hwat?

Perhaps he's wondering why you would try to cuck a man before he exits out of a plane?

too bad the polls keep showing you fuckers regretting ruining your economy. We'll be petitioning Trump to refuse economic refugees from England. (since it's clear the Scots are going to leave the Union and rejoin the EU like sensible scots do.)

Twas either this or loose the FUCKING VOTE.
gtfo

I've found the German in the states on a Gay cruise.

Show flag, faggot

German confirmed

>remember ww1 aryan?
>remember ww2 aryan?

You need to do something about that crazy bitch. Ever since you dumped them theyve been sleeping around with any guy that approaches and making really passive aggressive comments at us whenever there's a get-together.

You called me deluded and posted this:
>Scotland is joining soon.
population of 5 million?
18% of UK GDP?
Huge oil reserves as a bonus?
Scotland is going to be rich as FUCK as soon as we get a right wing government after Independence.
Fucking porridge wogs man you need to lay off the heroin

Make the plane falling down and its accurate

FTFY

Economist. Have to get to work. The Brits are COMPLETELY fucked. Isolantionism crushes industry. You'll find out. Over here, we're busy watching people shift into precious metals to prevent the collapse when Trump tries to end the Fed like a total gimp.

>james bond theme starts playing

>polls showing how people feel about a situation rather than figures on how it actually is

>Economist

lol

>basing your entire view of the world on unsustainable models
>anything other than trash
but sure, please explain why ending an endless cycle of debt is going to be bad, think of all those poor shitskins that will have to go back!

good post, god speed Britbongs

try harder

Can we actually talk about how ridiculous the whole thing is. You guys like numbers and "facts" so i'll give you some here.

17 million voted to leave the EU. The UK population is 66 million. 49 million did not vote to leave. So a tin minority have decided the future of this country. What a great "democracy" we have.

Now look at how many Leave voters actually want a hard Brexit i.e. leaving the single market/customs union etc. Lets be generous and say have of those who voted Leave. So now you're down to 8.5 million deciding the future of this country.

Every extreme decision the tories are making is whittling down that number every day. Soon we will be getting future for this country decided by a few thousand bigoted people. This is your democracy and we're now a laughing stock on the world stage.

>Economist
yeah it's like the Rothschild samizdat

This, ouch. ANGLO'D

The UK knew the vote was coming.
If they decided not to get off their asses and cast a ballot, that's THEIR fault.
Maybe if your goddamn media weren't shilling for Remain left and right, they wouldn't have gotten complacent thinking that Remain would win without them going to the polls.
Your media is ironically half the reason Leave won.

The people deciding the future of the country are millions of British people. Not a hand full of Europeans, so it's all jolly good.

>greece
the irony

>The media were wrong

Did you even read my post? The vast majority of the country were for Remain. Unfortunately we have a society that picks and chooses who can and cannot vote. Young people who wanted to remain are banned from voting. Black and minority ethnic communities who did not have access to a polling station are prevented from voting. Old people who remember the terrors of WW2 before the EU secured peace across Europe are prevented from voting due to the difficult process of securing a postal vote.

The media were correct. The people who voted were wrong. And don't get me started on the massive disinformation campaign which preyed on the ignorant and bigoted masses. Speaking of which, we're still waiting for the £300 million for our NHS...

You mean people rather die than to be with EU?

lol every day, you guys are getting desperate

That’s what the Germanshill is Implying. However what isn’t shown is the plane heading a building labelled “Muslim Refugees”.

I'd rather jump with an umbrella, like Bam Margera, over a flag... also this political cartoon sucks ass

Uh, did you read mine?

Na there's a difference, I did everything PERFECT. You got jealous, through me in jail, and threw out my work behind my back when I was in jail when my paperwork was unguarded. You LITERALLY RAPED MY CHANCES AT LIFE. Fucked up at defending my work? Yes (I didn't think it was important enough to be under attack). Fucked up at actually doing a perfect job? No. You got jealous of how perfect my work was so you had to play dirty and destroy it because you're not smart enough to battle me, cuz you know you would have lost so you threw me in jail and threw my shit out behind my back that's how superior I am to you YOU DIDNT EVEN HAVE A CHANCE so you had to play dirty to beat me. You fucked up big time monkey retard

You said the media got complacent thinking remain would win. But it should have won. So the media were right. Right and wrong is not just what you decide it is. It is objective.

oh no all those billions coming back into the country instead of going to poor fag slavs and docile MEPs in Brussels, what will we do with all?

Why does Germany have a Guinness pin?

That "Oh, those poor, misguided fools, we only wanted to save them from themselves" shit falls a little flat when you consider their way of "saving" the UK is shaking them down for billions of pounds in order to allow them to leave. Shooting a man representing the UK before throwing him from a plane would actually be far more accurate. The shit writes itself now.

No, I said Remoaners got complacent because the MEDIA SAID REMAIN WOULD WIN in an attempt to discourage Leave voters from even trying. All it did was backfire and keep Remain voters home. Leave won. How can you possibly say the media was right? Is this the UK version of muh popular vote?

And the plucky Brit lands safely after turning the flag into some sort of aerofoil in the next panel.

*this is a true story this actually happened to me it's not funny banter

>Don't take parachute from EU
>Fall but at least it was your decision for once

>Take parachute from EU
>Don't fall but halfway down the bomb packed into it detonates and kills you. You were never really free

>leave eu in a manner that gets you penalized financially
>only argument muh brexiters can make is lolrefugees

Why is this one 100x funnier than the original?
Original made me mmheh. This one made me spit my coffee and garner disapproving glances from my coworkers.

>
Your whole argument fell apart at this point: "The media........"

> 17 million voted to leave the EU. The UK population is 66 million. 49 million did not vote to leave. So a tin minority have decided the future of this country. What a great "democracy" we have.

Seeing the flag you have chosen as well, sums up the your EU perspective towards "democracy".

> vote until you get the right answer

As far as I see it, the "democracy" in UK is more of a right to vote, or a participation on their country decision.

> 49 million did not vote to leave.

if that number is even true then its 49 million did not vote to "leave" nor "stay".
or
"49 million did not vote" full stop.

Welcome to democracy, you need to learn more

I'd rather jump with a flag than accept a parachute from the EU.

>Vast majority
>For Remain
No you sour kraut, the vast majority couldn't give a fuck one way or the other, as exemplified by the fact that they couldn't be bothered to vote.