Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

I don't know about Stardust or Diamond, but that Lupin one has me dead. It's hilariously accurate.

Thanks, user.

Really? no one else has an opinion?
Fist of the solar star?
Jojo the third?
Saint Stardust?
Jojo Hakusho?

Should be Queen next to Bowie for 4

josuke is prince

Does it work in reverse? If I like classic Lupin, would I like Jojo?

only part 2

If what you like about Lupin is its campiness and wackiness, then yeah, you'll probably like JoJo. It takes a bit to get going, unlike Lupin, but the characters in each arc are fun and the fights starting with the second half of Part 3 get very interesting. That's a lot of episodes to get through though, so just drop it if you don't like it. I will say to bear through Part 1 if you don't like though and at least get to Part 2.

No, but this is.

this is nice, I still like mine better

>tfw thread gets shut down literally outta nowhere

Well looks like jannies started deleting JoJo threads again for literally no logical reason.
And just when we were actually discussing things for once.

How often does this happen? Can they even do that?

>last thread got nuked

I don't know, man. Last thread was going perfectly fine. Hell, the last threads in general have been pretty good and without shitposting but with actual discussion (even if it's autistic discussion).
A few days ago any threads with JoJo in the title or the pastebin started getting deleted for reasons we still don't even really know, it's like some janny has a personal pet peeve with us.
But then it stopped so we thought things were going okay.
But last thread literally had /jojo/ in the title so I guess that tipped us off.

At least that's what I think is happening.

mods in this board are autistic niggers that's what's happening

Spic here, SC is nothing like Saint Seiya.

Well that's a damn shame. The threads are actually pretty enjoyable when discussions are going on, sucks that they get removed

>That part 3 art
Why did Araki draw old Joseph so cute?

They'll be back

It's really annoying that we have to deal with this kind of shit now just because some janny out there has a retarded notion that deleting threads is going to cut down the autism and not just make it worse. Things were going great especially now that shitposters have been banned and we spent the last threads in actual discussion.

Oh well, it seems like a temporary setback at best, we'll be back eventually.

but user, consistent discussion of a single topic constitutes a general, and we all know those are no good. Keep posting memes and various inconsequenstial shit, like big brother wants.

>Jannies getting rustled
Anyway.
The Nips seem really fond of the Kira and Shinobu being happy together. It feels really odd to me.
Assuming Josuke et al all just gave up or died.
Do you think Mature Kira and Shinobu would have actually lasted with out him offing her within a week/month?

>mods deleting threads while Naranciafag is banned
Hmmmmmm

>Do you think Mature Kira and Shinobu would have actually lasted with out him offing her within a week/month?
Unless Kira somehow managed to talk her into accepting his habits that marriage wouldn't last and Shinobu would have died eventually.
I think maybe she would have accepted it.

an animeonly obviously made this because it only has the first four parts.
What would the last four look like>

>implying OP didnt drop part 5 because of the gay