Eastern europeans, how do we feel about black people living in your countries?

I just saw a black kid and he was speaking macedonian kek

Ha јyтyб имa eдeн нa тoј ли миcлиш?

What's weird with a black kid speaking native language in his black country?

нe бe y бyc гo видoв aли бpaтoт збopeшe тeчнo мaкeдoнcки

Funny thing i've just yesterday met black girl in subway. She's brasilian and she's cutie. First black person i've seen in my life. Got her number tho.

>got her number tho

of course you did

Hate them. Lots of Poles in my city have jungle fever and marry Nigerians (I think). There is about 5 mixed couples here. Out of over 90 000 people it' not bad but it's still annoying. Those women barely even look human, their children are not better. Why niggers have to infect even slavic shitholes like Poland? We don't have gibs and we don't like them.

Yes i did. Because why not? She's a cutiest human being i ever talked to.

slavic shitholes are still better than africa

Кaкoй гopoд?

Hoвocиб.

aren't macedonians black?

have fun with your HPV infection and throat cancer down the road

Show your flag, fag.

Yeah. But why go there, when Sweden, Germany, UK and France would happily take them all?

make me, nigger

yes, black slavs

Kick them out before it's too late

i fucking hate boat niggers in my city, i see them all the time trying to get money from me when im parking my car

to be fair there are millions of them in those countries and like a dozen here but idk why would they come here

along with the phone, kek

Cool. Niggers in Siberia that's pretty rare.

Just the other day I met a migrant for the first time. A nigerian scarred all over his face. He asked me for directions and to bring him to "migrant registration center". I told him to come with me and brought him to the employment center instead.

>tfw seeing more niggers in my country
We need to close up as soon as we can.

also you should kick out the cigans ,yes?

Bulgaria is infested to shits with nigger uni students and local roasties are coal burning like a chimney. We need to genocide shitskins men cuz white whores have knack for betraying the race for "much exotic" brown aid-sticks

I saw like 15 chinks and 7 blacks in a single day in Belgrade two weeks ago, when did they become so numerous, especially the nigs?

in iceland too? the fuck

I see a black person at least every 30 minutes......

detroit isn't in eastern europe...

they're here for slav pussi

kek

btw, I live ina pretty conservative and rather provincial city in Poland, and in the span of 4 years, the numbers of non-whites at least tripled. It's fucking insane

prepare to be a minority in your own country

you should beat the shit out of any you see. niggers only go to other countries to spread crime and suck off government money

They're not people. I want those 2-5 people out. It sucks that we don't have some kind of a constitution that says that niggers aren't human. We were sheltered from niggers all our lives, and now they can come in legally with no problems.
What a strange world we live in where a nigger can simply enter your country.

what if they are not uncivilised monkeys though?

Those are even worse.
I hate the uncle Toms and high IQ blacks more than I hate the generic nigs.
The smart ones are the ones who push for more niggers, they present themselves as normal people and whenever anyone doesn't want more niggers some dumb low IQ white will point to the high IQ black and go ''BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT GUY? THAT GUY IS PRETTY SMART! :DDD''

It would make things much easier if ''civilized monkeys'' did not exist. It would be much easier to keep them out of non-African countries.

When I went to Bosnia I actually thought gypsies were black people

my grandfather calls black people gypsies

>The smart ones are the ones who push for more niggers

that makes sense

What the fuck is Macedonian language? Is it ancient Greek or something?

Everyone stares at them because they never seen one outside of amerimutt movies. For some reason they stink, must be the mismatch of pheromones. If they don't do silly shit aside from the visual factor no one gives a shit about them.

slavic language

But Macedonia is Greek!? Even your prime minister said that lol