en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodhart's_law
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is Rhodesia mate?

not bad tbqhfam

are you sure?

What a fucking abomination.

she's hot

In your dreams cunt

Not really. She was selected basically to appeal to Western audiences so Japan could have a chance at winning internationally. Look at any of the domestic beauty pageant winners. They look and act Japanese as fuck.

Japan literally tried to sell your own race mixing back to you.

Don't they hate blacks? All the chinks I see over here avoid them like the plague (Not like that's a bad thing)

Cute

Oh, this thread again.

And no. Not at all. We abandoned our visa exchange programs with African and Muslims nations (the list is actually really short now) and have been actively deporting several thousand niggers per year now.

There are between 2000 and 6000 African niggers in the country left now (mostly from Nigeria). All are under watch, and most are overstays who are scheduled for deportation. And yes, we break families up for deportation, but also give mothers the chance to leave if they want also with their chosen livestock.

Yes. Niggers should stay away from here. Things will get bad for shitty people over the next ten years, too, as things tighten.

Nothing like Europe where they will be holocausting anyone who isn't white or visiting Asian, but still, Japan is not a viable option for niggers. It never was, but that is slowly becoming the law now, too.

Fucking shit. How did Japan get so far ahead of the game?

Now show her without a ton of makeup

I'd colonise that nip

what about american blacks?
lol fuck off, cuck

Please survive Please survive Please survive

>straight teeth
its an improvement

My hero.

There are some. But they never stay long (it is extremely difficult to actually integrate here, and you need a job -- which they are shit at finding or keeping, except for singers sometimes) and every case I have ever seen they wind up doing this:

1- Meet a Japanese girl
2- She gets fat, because niggers like this for some weird reason
3- The guy can't stand Japan after several months
4- The girl is one of those weird ones who has "grass is greener" syndrome very bad and actually got with the nigger only to get to burgerland
5- They leave: him frustrated, her happy

Future life of doom and sorrow and fried chicken for both.

teeth too long and tilted outwards

>all of these military, English teachers and Ken-san posters
>not a single Nippon native in sight

Addition to this (I used to live in Okinawa).

There is a special category of nigger who is ex military and stays in Okinawa (only Okinawa, because they can never learn to read for some reason, so cannot survive in mainland). They always do two things: on-base contracting, and church stuff.

The base contracting I understand, because they never leave the English world that way, and they keep the family there on military contractor visa status forever by playing the rotation and bidding system. It doesn't always work out for them, but there are some like this.

They are just normal people, and usually have black American spouses -- so almost zero race mixing here, actually, and whatever, they don't talk to Japanese people (because they don't know how) and just float around the American community sort of invisible to us.

The church ones I do not understand. There are more churches in Okinawa than anywhere else, but still not very many and they are small. I don't know how church visas or money or salary things work there -- but it seems like a very weird job to me. I have no idea what happens with that. But anyway, there are always lots of blacks around churches -- but they never do very church seeming things. So I think it is just a magic story they can get paid for. These blacks also just marry other American blacks and do black people things and I never usually see them. So it is also a mystery.

Other than this, I have only known 4 American niggers in Japan (and that is way more than anyone else I know). They all left after a few months. I'm sure there is a unicorn out there somewhere.

About 90~95% of the foreigners in Japan are transient. The 1% of people in Japan right now that are non-Japanese born is actually only 0.1% that are actually staying here.

Protecting culture is more important than GDP.

Also, as for GDP and whatever other silly number governments focus on. There is Goodhart's Law:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodhart's_law