It's me. The delivery from the jungle goddess is on time. Operation Urðr will begin tomorrow as scheduled...

It's me. The delivery from the jungle goddess is on time. Operation Urðr will begin tomorrow as scheduled. Prepare the 4th Stations for immediate start up.

El Psy Congroo.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
dlsoft.dmm.com/detail/ihobe_0031/
a.pomf.cat/alxieu.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tnyzfz.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's "Kongroo" pleb

Kurisu doesn't actually love you

PTSD
T
S
D

Fascinating.

shall i hack CERN or SERN?

I enjoy just what a shattered husk of a man he is in Zero.

METTARU!
METTARU UUPA!
REIA NANO KA?
SUKKOKU!

Is he the best MC of the decade?

>Jungle Goddess -> Amazon
>Tomorrow
>4th Station -> Playstation 4

ah, thats right, SG0 is out in America tomorrow. Thank for the reminder

This ^. I bet OP spells Luka with an R

Already out in EU regions.
From what I've played so far, pic related is relevant.

PC when?

No idea. Since the initial English release was only Vita and PS4 I think they just wanted to get something out the door as soon as they could.

so far yes

Still fucking pissed they haven't said a word about it despite it getting a JP PC release.

>Vita is on 3.60 for piracy so can't get S;G 0 for it
>Hate reading VNs on consoles

Fuck, guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and just deal with it.

Im not sure. I cant really discern between the two

SOON

Committee soon?

How soon?

I'm disappointed about how little of the characters aside Daru, Suzuha, and Okabe we see in the future, and the lack of detail of WW3 in general

SONOVABITCH

I liked season one way better than season two.

In another year or two because Japs think PC players are all pirates
And let's be honest 99% of the people here would pirate it because no one wants to spend $50+ on a VN

it will be high risk user, i afraid MIB will detect the hacking and come to eliminated me.

Carurooooooooos!

I would be happy to spend money on a VN series I liked if I had any faith in Japan's foreign marketing teams to actually make sensible decisions in the west.

The issue with this line of thinking is that the Japanese PC version is already out and has been for some time.

>Keit-ai is a meme
>a manga
>a wordpress story
>a record breaking animated feature
It truly finds a way

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar nominated, and a box office success, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255

dlsoft.dmm.com/detail/ihobe_0031/
you retard

Pretty sure they meant an EN release.

My condolences. It's comfy as fuck on Vita.

I hope that we get waifu wars over Kurisu versus Amadeus Kurisu now.

>sonome.dareno.me
Why?
Why are those words at that place?

I want a direct sequel to S;G.

so it needs higher FW to run on Vita? shit.

Yeah. It needs 3.63 and there's no way to spoof firmware yet.
Personally, I've gotten much more use out of my uncracked launch Vita than my cracked New 3DS.

TIME IS

All of these are after about 1 hour of playing.

[hype intensifies]

Chie is a nice girl.

I really wish I got a hard copy. I need more Vita games on my shelf.

I thought these were pretty funny.
a.pomf.cat/alxieu.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tnyzfz.webm

PLEASE TELL ME THERES FINALLY A SHINING FINGER ROUTE

user, the entire point of Zero is that Okabe is such a fucking wreck after Kurisu that he can't function as a human being. One of Mayuri's friends asking him if there's a girl he likes nearly triggers a full PTSD flashback.

Ya but there's 5-6 routes. Im pretty sure they're not all about old and literally busted dead girl

No, there isn't any.

>Pre-order Zero
>gets delayed 5-6 fucking days
Anyone else had this happen? Fucking bol.com

I'm enjoying it as we speak.
Go full immersion, only way to play.

fuck

the fuck is that Dk peppers, did they come with the game?

Why would she need one anyway.
SERN isn't even the primary antagonist in Zero.

I made them myself. I make weebshit like that for fun.

They are. They all are. The endgame of Zero is saving her and the world in the process.

No not because of that but rather a more primitive reason. Because of delicious moeka booty

Team FGL has the better girls.

How come the two most important people in Okabe's life are not only two of the hottest girls in Tokyo but also the dumbest and smartest?

Because chuunibyou is all about extremism.
>I like Dr. Pepper >> IT IS A DRINK FOR THE THINKING MAN ONLY A TRUE UNDERSTANDER [700 lines omitted]
>How do you do, my name is (raises hand in gesture of greeting) >> HOUHOUINKYOUMAAAAAAA (does eighty different poses)
>running >> RUNNING SANIC SO FAST LIKE AN AIRPLANE

Mayuri is not for molesting.

BUT I DON'T HAVE A PS4 OR A VITA

Why not? They're prime weebshit platforms.

>not getting a preowned vita for dirt cheap
>not crying yourself to sleep when memory cards are twice the price of the console
You're missing out

The memory card thing isn't a massive issue if you mainly buy retail games. It is however a pain in the ass for region switching.

I'm a poor Nintendrone.

By the way are, the fan translations good?

Last I checked, neither game has a completed fan TL. As for the official ones, the bulk of the first game was done by an user that sometimes uses a tripcode as Reading Steiner and is top notch. He wasn't brought back for Zero but knows the guy that got the gig and says he's well qualified for it. From what I've played of it so far, it's similarly good and with a little more technical polish to it.

>knows the guy that got the gig and says he's well qualified for it
Apparently that guy was a Crunchyroll translator. Not sure if he's still with them now.

You should be able to solve this.

Well his work on Zero seems to be pretty good so far.

Fair reasoning, but Moeka route is and remains Gamma world line.

Gamma worldline a shit.

It's good enough for a stopover.

NEVER EVER

It's out today bro.

PC release

Eh, the original got a steam release so I'm sure 0 will get one eventually as well. In the meantime just get a Vita TV.

Steins;Gate still doesn't know how world lines work.

Same for you. Only I know how they works

But it's accurately following its own rules.

Then why call them world lines?

Because it's "similar enough" for a world where physics functions differently. The term was retooled by future scientists by 2036 or whenever.
From there it's a predestination paradox, because Suzuha tells Okabe about them before they're fully realized as a concept by the scientific community, thus the name is appropriated.

"Presdestination paradox" is a misnomer, physically. It's a paradox in normal human logic because our brains function assuming that a series of events has a defined beginning and a defined end rather than being a loop. However, in physics, casual loops (the predestination paradox) are perfectly acceptable, no weirder than asking "where does a circle start?" A circle starts anywhere you decide it will. Same with a 4D time loop - it "starts" anywhere you want it to. The universe doesn't care about "starts".

It results in information that spawned nowhere though, which is against physics.

Physics predicates on cause and effect. Events, and therefore information, that have no beginning or end and appear out of nowhere by retconning themselves into existence, might not be a paradox but just can't be handled under our current system. Mathematically there's nothing wrong with them, but physically, if someone draws a circle in the sand he had to have fucking started somewhere.

The information doesn't have to "come" from somewhere. It simply exists. The causality checks out, so it doesn't matter that it's a loop.

The problem is that a causal loop means the information provides its own means of appearance under the conditions of it not being there.
Mathematically you can handle this just like negative time exists in babby's first thrown object. Physically it doesn't work, the system of cause and effect breaks down, and the current models can't have that. It's like planck time - not to say there's no shorter intervals, but we literally cannot analyze them so for all purposes of reality (i.e. physics) there are no shorter intervals.

But that doesn't mean they don't exist. I just means from our frame of reference we can't measure anything shorter than Planck time. But logically speaking, shorter, infinitesimally small intervals must exist.

>logically speaking
Don't invoke common day logic in physics. You can literally, not metaphorically, be in two places at once, and the concept of electron shell degeneracy comes down to not electrons 'touching', but THE AREAS WHERE THEY MIGHT BE FOUND touching and collapsing no further. As far as planck measurements, from what we can tell from a pure math point of view they literally do not go further and it's not a matter of seeing them or understanding them, as if the world is run in pixels, values and ticks. You can't have half a packet of energy, it is the smallest available interval of energy. Particles can appear 'out of nowhere' by taking a loan from the vacuum's lack of energy, which goes into negative energy relatively as it awaits 'repayment' - that's how hawking radiation works. Causal loops exist fine in math, they lack meaning in physics. Time can go less than a planck interval in math, but when derived from physical laws it simply doesn't work.

It could be done actually, but you'd need to exist in the 5th dimension. Just as us 3D creatures would draw a 2D circle, the 5D entity could "draw" a 4D circle and force the causality loop. It would make no sense from our point of reference, but you could do it. This would require a god-like entity, however - or at least, an intelligent one that exists in a higher dimension.

>as if the world is run in pixels, values and ticks
>tfw this is just a run of TESV:Godrim by a bored deity who will momentarily stop playi