Asian girls are the master race

I think its abut time we accept the truth that East Asian girls are inherently superior to girls of every other race. Face it, 85% of white woman are fat, classless, disgusting whales and SJW feminazi whores. Black women are even worse.

Asian women are beautiful, feminine, traditional, patient, tactful and obedient. They will always love you, no matter what. We as white men, have responsibility to breed with Asian women to create a superior hapa race.

Asian women are love, Asian women are life.

I disagree with you but fucking hell she's a qt

Didn't read

Why Moe tho?

These threads make me miss my Cambodian ex gf so much. I fucked up by letting her go. She was a real catch. Now I have to wake up next to this lazy, spoiled white bitch every morning that fucking trapped me with pregnancy. I fucked up.

sorry about the rant

No problem, but East Asian girls are even better than South East girls I-M-O.

Its understandable that you don't want to deal with white bitch,

>Racemixing is good as

Faggot, get your priorities straight.

Its the only way my Polebro.

Would you rather raxemix with niggers?

Until they come to America and become ruined by our culture

>I left someone I loved because muh dick
>I don't want to take responsibility because muh dick
Zero sympathy, nigger.

Aint that right!

I'm afraid to say this on Sup Forums but judging by the overall tone, white people must go extinct. So much suppressed or outright self hatred on Sup Forums.

they all have the same face

I think you misunderstood him.

stop posting cantonese subhumans

No, we just have to pass our genes to adequate females.

This is rememedied by living innawoods and not letting them have a job and getting rid of internet access. Doubley effective if you only own one car so they can't go anywhere if you aren't home.

It seems kind of fucked up you basically have to control the shit out of a woman to keep her from being tainted by the decay of modern feminist society.

No. He follows his dick. I speak perfectly dude.

She had the ugliest name I've ever heard on a girl. Last syllable rhymed with dung. And I was happy with her. I felt good about myself being around her. Not like my current situation.

I'm going to be a good father and try to hang in there for 18 years for the sake of his (I hope) wellbeing. Just whining on Sup Forums I guess.

Wtf? Cantonese girls are fucking beautiful you soyboy.

>They will always love you, no matter what

until you run out of money

This bitch is unbearable.

You'd have to be rich enough to do that and it would be a nationwide hatecrime if you got found out. Besides I don't want to control a woman anyway. I just want a good one, unfortunately society has murdered gender so there are very few good men OR good women left.

Except for the chinese women, I find them kind of ugly, every other one is fine.

So only basic white bitches and negresses?

any asians south of shanghai belong in gas chambers

Asian woman are probably the least attractive for me, even less so than black woman.

How did Guy Smiley score all those Asian girls?

>Posting cute Japanese girls
>Talking about south Asians

Wut. Also the fuck do you even mean by ''South of Shanghai?'' Philippine girls?

Chinese girls have become incredibly materialistic & the state is feeding them the most empty vapid bullshit entertainment possible.

Dont know about the other Asian nations, but Chinese mainland girls have lost their way.

Ok m8 we all know you are not Japanese, but either ESL teacher or proxyfag.

You're in for a shock if you think Asian women won't turn feminist on you, or cheat. Are they not women? Are you blind?

Most Filipinas are whores and chronic liars. About 0.1% are unicorns of half-Spanish descent (that their grandmothers will never stop going on about). That said, the only way to fix the Philippines is to kill everyone there with a penis first.

The only really solid SE Asians are Thais. There are some solid Chinese folks in Malaysia just wishing they could get out as it turns into an Islamic shithole (it was already a shithole, now it is turning into an ISIS shithole slowly).

I spent a lot of time working all over the region.

Japanese girls are still the best all around, though.

Not one of those girls' beauty is above average, most of them are below.

Good taste.

I never said I was. And that has nothing to do with my comment.

Btw, I own a software company here, so its hard not to be here all the time.

You will despise your children

Filipinas are not whores, they are just below East asian girls.

tfw no qt asian amoutee gf

Dude, you don't own shit. You are prolly an English teacher, quit bullshiting us.

>You have to be rich

Not really. You would be shocked at how inexpensive it can be to have such a set-up.

>Nationwide hate crime

Living a simple life isn't a hate crime, user.

Would rather be Asian than black

while I do think this has merit particularly with the Japanese but I think that if the option of a virtuous European women that isn't ugly and has a IQ over 110 this would be the best possible outcome.

Would you rather date black woman?

the white girl is average yet is still more beautiful than all of them.

>all this namecalling and jealousy

you sound like a woman m8

Where do I find an Asian girlfriend fast? The holidays are coming and I want to have someone to drag to family events and creep them out.

you are a degenerate piece of shit.

Sage and report this kind of trash

Not many girls like that left tho.

>Yellow fever and flag the post
Cookie cutter threads by simple people for pointless purposes.

It's the same shit. I would rather be alone than scrape the bottom of the barrel, just to have a relationship. You might as well be talking about black women.

Why the fuck an Asian girl would creep your family out?

Oh, you're right! Wow! Thanks for pointing that out!

Having an argument about identity on Sup Forums... srsly...

And how would you know, faggot? Maybe you should stop touching yourself a dozen times a day, before you try to give other people advice about sex.

Because we're white.

Asian wife:
Kids can run to Asia

Jew wife:
Kids can run to Israel, or stay and be part of the ruling class

Black wife:
Hahahaha!

White wife:
Your kids will be the local caliphs new favourite sex toy

Why its trash? Because I speak truth about how fucking whorish white bitches are?

Have you actually met normal Filipinas outside of bars?

Fuck off Dago.

>Asian wife:
>Kids can run to Asia
I don't think Asians are keen to have Hapas flooding in.

about 5 or so

Do you live in 1890? Even Hitler said hapas were honorary whites

And what the fuck does that have to do with anything? She is not black nor Hispanic. Anyway, if you date Asian women just to fuck with your Mormon parents then you are making a mistake.

Maybe you stop being a delusional fag?

you are probably not even white and shouldn't be in Sup Forums larping around with the "no step on us faggots" degenerate soyboy flag. you probably think milo is le based xD. ou should go back to r/leddit

I believe it. My grandma hates them.

I have a theory about yellow fever, and I think we're witnessing a similar fate befall the relationship between white males and muslim women. In many species, mankind included, war is essentially 'kill all the males and impregnate the women to conquer.' I think decades of war in Asia is why western men have the urge to breed with asian women as much as they do. And I bet muslim women will have similar allure in a few decades, if not already.

Why don't you unhelpful faggots answer my question about where to find these asian girls instead of focusing on my family being creeped out by them?

>I think it's abut time we accept the truth that meme flags are inherently attached to slide threads and bump relevant topics out of existence. Face it, 99% of meme flag posters are fat, classless, disgusting whales and SJW soyboy whores. Black women are even worse.

>>Fixed

Said Portunigger. I said, Fuck off and stop being a tard.

Move to the North West Coast. My h.s. was 30+% asian.

Because you are in it for all the wrong reasons?