One of Naze's wifes knows that another wife is cucking him

>One of Naze's wifes knows that another wife is cucking him
>Naze getting double cucked
The dangers of having a harem.

Dat smug, Azee

More dick for her.

>Next ep preview is just Yamagi being concerned about Shino even though neither appear in the actual footage (well yamagi might have appeared for a second, can't remember)

And people say Yamagi isn't gay for Shino

>That's a nice love interest you have Orga
>It'd be a shame if someone fucked her.

MERRIBIT PLEASE OLD MEN FOR FUN OHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Their relationship was supposed to be a mother/son one.

Does that mean Old Man is literally gonna be Orgas old man now?

wew

BLACKED

he still has the brown girl atleast

Didn't they back down on the harem thing? I thought they confirmed they were all just random hoes Naze took in and they're not actually fucking him.

>more blackedposting
Just because they are dating doesn't mean he's fucking her yet.

No. He's fucking and impregnating some of the hoes, but not all of them. Look at the children, there where white and brown kids, they have different mothers.

>Look at the children, there where white and brown kids, they have different mothers.
That's kinda the point of a harem user.

is he black, or just really dark because of the sun and his work?

Macky is fighting for a world where no one would laugh at a man having a child as a fiancee.

forgot my pic

Maybe Azee-nee is into cute shotas, and she'll prey on the orange-haired shounen who looks up to Guts

No they didn't.

He's just not fucking the ENTIRE ship. Just the ones we've been shown to be part of his harem.

>wants to change the world to marry a loli
>murderhobos his way through the top jews to get his dream
>never accounted for autists on a Mongolian Sockpuppet BBS to expose him for being into qt lolis
Being Macky is suffering

I think this is my favorite Gundam couple ever. Best love story.

>Black
>pedo
>gay

what next ?

Right > left

>People are actually rooting for this hypocrite chuuni manchild lolicon

Does anyone else see Naze getting killed off?

If the series is going the way i think it is, orga is slowly going to become a monster thirsting for power only to wind up getting his allies killed and eventually having characters turn on him, naze indefinetly will be killed potentially by orga's order himself.

wasnt it confirmed more or less that naze doesnt actually have a harem and that turbines are just a bunch of rescued prostitutes. He has a polygamous relationship but not as huge as it seemed.

while inst as huge at it seems, clearly there is a real harem going on there.

I still want punished Gali-Gali to have his revenge and reclaim his imouto from the choco pedo