It's not okay to be white

It's not okay to be white

Other urls found in this thread:

levittownnow.com/2017/11/17/ku-klux-klan-flyers-distributed-across-lower-bucks-county/
archive.is/79WlB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being white =Nazism

It's working lads

Kek.
Propaganda has to coem from the state too promote political motives, that's the deginition, mr writertard.

levittownnow.com/2017/11/17/ku-klux-klan-flyers-distributed-across-lower-bucks-county/

Nazi fags near me aren’t as clever as you goys

The Cucks might still suicide out of tolerance.

>being white makes you a Nazi
leftists not even once.

Reminder that what Americans call white is different to the rest of the world.

>newsweek
They are full retard status.

It’s ok to be white. How Newsweek is helping Fox News help spread racist propaganda.

being white = nazi

So what's the mutt race?

It's true. Our FBI crime stats are even worse because Arabs and some hispanics are considered white.

you're not wrong

MADAM PRESIDENT

kekekek they fell right into our trap, the absolute madmen!

These fucking faggots need to be taught a lesson.

Help fight the lies of MSM-

>raises flags
HWNDU

Hey! We don't talk about channology! Delet

>I read Sup Forums
>Yeah I'm a criminology expert

Can some slavs in the US can come out on TV and say how they werent considered human up untill recently and where enslaved by muslims for hundreds of years? and how the fuck are white slavs guilty of anything in the US ?

You know if the same board that made the posters didn't have swastikas and holocaust jokes everywhere they may believe you were more sincere about the intent of the poster campaign

You can't go on about "lol this will make niggers and kikes so mad xDDD" and then as soon as th ey call you out on it be like "Oh, so its NOT OKAY to be white????"

> slavs
> white

Pick 1

I always laugh at these because theyre always crudely drawn cartoons and never actual photos (except the same 7 pictures of incontinent hamplanets on scooters in Walmart).

So you’re saying it’s not okay to be white then?

>Pieces of paper stating it's ok to be white is front fucking page news
>oh yeah, some poor misunderstood muslim peacefully enriched 8 people in New York yesterday thanks to DRUMPF

Are you saying that correlation equals causation? It also sounds like you are trying to suppress core political speech, which is highly unconstitutional.

>Newsweek
so says the CIA gazette
they're really going to pay for their crimes

>that glow
kek

that would be brilliant.

mentioning blood tax - devsirm, tatar slavery of Russians and Black Sea trade

even better, go for Jews selling Slavs in Verdun, Marseille and to Al-Andaluz

We also have anime tits.

Are anime tits hate speech?

I need some bumps of cybernetic mystery powder over here anons

Help us make some OC

YOURE A FUCKING RETARD!

Holy shit Newsweek just called every white person in America a Nazi.

What the absolute FUCK

shhhh mud you're not even human in my book since you dont have a race.

>Michael Edison Hayden
Isn't that the pajeet that wrote an article about the crazy antifa woman and how she's not that bad?

Are you new?

Retard alert

Is Hayden a Jew name?

I think this pic probably applies.

i find this detestable. Am i not aloud to be proud of my white heritage? How is this not racism? Fucking hypocrites

Noone will do it because Slav Lives Dont Matter.
>sadface.jpeg

What a time to be alive :^)

Yes I came here to downvote you Nazis but then I see this and I can't even find the downvote button.

You have to stop making the rest of us white people look bad.

shit bait

For me, it's those fresh off the boat kids. The best snacks for cyber trash, heh. I even give them tips for making it in this cyber sanctuary and they say we're not friendly or willing to oblige.
One time I asked for a debate and a newplebbit namefag gave me three unfunny (you)s. I said, “This ain't a little cuntsucking hugbox!" and the nice friendly Canadian plebbit brigade ran back to their safespaces and said to each other, "We're going to downboat those mean ameri*s somehow someday!".
Now the newfags run away from any kind of REAL intellectual discussion but they never hit the bricks back to their ratcave for good. "Oh no, it's that user that curbstomped us last time!" but they ALWAYS give me three little whiny and insipid (you)s. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere here on Sup Forums, it's survival of the fittest like a thunderdrome. I come here because the light of pop culture is less blinding, and the fucking leafs provide the foliage for this shade. I hope the plebbitier retards don't really make like a tree though, heh, things are different here. You can be a shape shifter or a farmer of memes here.
I even dip my memes in the all seeing all dancing shit of the world, it's delicious!

>implying the news is interested in an honest portrayal of their opposition's political stance.

hahaha bluepill faggot
They're not. This is exactly why "it's ok to be white" has been a stunning success. That's why we're winning.

>how the fuck are white slavs guilty of anything in the US ?
jews hate them as much as they hate germans

This was a campaign specifically done to make people uncomfortable, pushed by a group of young men who openly call for genocide on a board with the symbol of a swastika. Can we just step back and acknowledge that before playing totally innocent?

It's too early for so much autism

Need to meme this too! #ungrateful

Those black girls just can't put down the white cock. Blacks are only 13 percent of the population, you are being bleached right out of existence.

>genocide
Is it genocide if it's only subhumans?

It’s okay to be white.

Fellow whites?
> :^)

We're almost ready for phase 2 now.

>Story you made up in your head

Where's the proofs?
Sup Forums isn't a person, you dip

guilt by association is the crowning pinnacle of the leftist intellectual achievement
well done, faggot

Reminder that everyone posting the 56% meme is a retard/bot/CIAnigger

The truth hurts.

If you have a bucket of water and a little bit of piss and you mix them together, did you clean up the piss or ruin the water?

Jokes on you. This is Sup Forums. You will never find a hive of such extreme autism anywhere else in the galaxy-our screeching will resound through space and time in a great and galactic REEEEEEEE

This is a white American

Why would it make people uncomfortable? The "campaign" ideally is not supposed to make anybody mad at all. If it's not ok to be white should I wear black face everywhere in public?

jesus christ this worked way better than I expected

Stufu betrayer!

shitskin america

>Why would it make people uncomfortable?
For the same reason a serious push for white history month would be laughed down and any serious push would make people uncomfortable. White people don't need that validation, we know it's ok to be white. The implication of this message is that it's not ok not to be white. On some level you want the posters to catch the eye of non white people and give them that essential message. It really does have that ever watchful eye effect that all effective propaganda does.

Nope, quit reading into it faggot. It merely says “it’s ok to be white” and anything else you get from it is completely on you buddy

Literal proof that all of you are retarded shills.

>Reminder that everyone posting the 56% meme is a retard/bot/CIAnigger

It's actually worse than you think-

archive.is/79WlB

Many of us think that it's actually a forced and weaponized counter-meme as illustrated in the above link.

>We know it's on to be white

Do we? There's a lot of systematic discrimination against white people such as affirmative action, people just refuse to acknowledge it because white people succeed regardless.

virgin redd*t reaction
Chad Sup Forums rebuttal

We need an its ok to be asian campaig now, and its ok to be str8

56% is obviously a shill meme, it came out of nowhere and nothing and isn't funny like memes about American healthcare and gun control. The one with the amerimutt in the pennywise sewer is the only one I've laughed at.

>we know it's ok to be white

I didn't know it's ok to be white. is it ok to be white?

are they just printing this stuff out for massive Sup Forums clickbate lately?

They can be, if they're done right.

>the operation is long over
>far-left media kikes still taking the bait

He's white he can't say that

Uhhh white people cant say nigger publicly. He’s gone too far now.

>virgin redd*t reaction
>he used a cartoon I don't like
>OMG REDDIT VIRGIN LMAO
Good job

This was proven to be a hoax dude

this front page is an atomic redpill
Edmonton metro confirmed for /ourpaper/

I havent read that phrase online for like 10 years.

Your meant to post "well actshully, Snopes said that..."

How do you put up posters without being caught? It's kind of tempting but if you're found out here it's a guaranteed lynching

Affirmative action has nothing to do with not being ok to be white and discriminates against Asians and Indians too.

Yes. Relax.

the beauty of it is when you say that to people that were spurting about white racists posters just before. you see their faces contort as they try to defend themselves being caught out as the very racists that they claim to be fighting against

So its not okay to be white?

It never was.

Lol they fell for it. Idiots.

>he thinks an FBI honeypot counts as "nazis"

It's exactly the same as posting up "It's Ok to be straight" or "It's Ok to be able bodied". The message is so braid dead obvious it could only be targeting the people who aren't mentioned.

If you did the reverse it would be like putting up posters which say "Indians don't smell" in your work lunchroom or something.

I know user, there is no secret water mark or invisible ink on the back of these posters. The fact that a statement with the equivalent force as “it’s ok for the sky to be blue” is causing so much of a meltdown shows you how fucked in the head these liberals are.

Indians don't smell is combatting a stereotype, the actual equivalent is "it's ok to be Indian".

But they fucking stink. That's a fact

>burger reading comprehension

>China told them why they were released, very nigger.
Adds up...

So whenever someone says something, the opposite must be true? Cool beans, that’s some sterling logic

>It's not okay to be white
oh, ok.