Jewish behaviour is caused by circumcision...

Jewish behaviour is caused by circumcision. Circumcision is like a computer virus that infects everything related to the person who has been circumcised and all of his children (both male and female). Elite kikes know this and continue circumcising their children to perpetuate this virus, this virus of sociopathy. Circumcision causes autism and one of the symptoms of autism is A LACK OF EMPATHY:

sciencenordic.com/study-links-autism-circumcision

Other urls found in this thread:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q
henrymakow.com/2014/09/Circumcision-Explains-Jewish-Psyche.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU#
bible.com/bible/1/gen.17.14.KJV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to marry bastet.

you know what, in the kabbalah there is a line about that, I"ll try and find it.

That's actually fucking stupid

Jews do it because their mohels want to drink adrenalinized blood.

Me too. I want to get my dick wet in her tight, brown, caucasoid pussy. It is possible to achieve this by awakening our siddhis.

Find me the line. I know this circumcision shit is true.

Is it tho? It's not like you can't prove as much with a decent scientific study.

We need to find twins. Cut one, no anesthesia, and leave the other intact.

I was diagnosed with autism when I was small, didn't believe it though. Do I get to be a turbo-jew if I cut my foreskin off?

434. From between the two pillars, NETZACH AND HOD OF THE
OTHER SIDE, comes out a pillar of darkness in the dark, NAMELY, IT
CONTAINS THE TWO KINDS OF DARKNESS OF EGYPT. All the
hues, GOLD, SILVER...are seen in it. FOR IT IS THE ASPECT OF
YESOD, CONSISTING OF THE FIVE SFIROT CHESED, GVURAH,
TIFERET, NETZACH AND HOD. This is the foreskin, BECAUSE
YESOD OF THE OTHER SIDE IS A FORESKIN, as the male leads the
female to mate and to become one

I don't think that's it, but YESOD is the spirit of peace and without it there can be no peace in a man, and he can never rest.

Certainly part of the problem, but they are also brainwashed with fear and racism from early childhood

Lets be glad my father spared me from the medical jew

WTF, I'm a Jew now!?

here we go
"691. Come and see: When a man is circumcised at the eighth day,
Shabbat has ALREADY dwelt upon him, WITHIN THE EIGHT DAYS. It
is the holy Malchut. When the Other Side sees the foreskin, which is
cut and thrown outside, his portion from that offering, THEN THE
OTHER SIDE is broken and cannot have power over him or
denounce him, and becomes an advocate of Yisrael before the Holy
One, blessed be He."

so let me find the rabbinic explanation for that just a second.

I am very happy that I have an uncircumcised penis.

It's just a cock dude. Get over yourself.

YESOD is the connection to the world of spirit and god, and MALCHUT is the material world.

So they are religiously removing themselves from gods word I guess.

From what I've heard from some rabbis, Jews used to maintain a covenant with 'God' (obviously not the real God) through human sacrifice, but at some point in time, the need for human sacrifice was replaced by the need for circumcision. Circumcision is literally a substitution or compromise by the Jews (but they still sacrifice people to demons for power, just not as often as they circumcise their kids to ensure the continuation of the Jewish virus).

Fuck off, kike.

more from prophesies in kaballah:
739. Then, when exile will be over by stretching the feet, SO THEY
WILL BE CORRECTED, then "His feet shall stand in that day" and the
spirit of defilement, named foreskin, shall be removed from the
world. And Yisrael alone shall rule, as ought. Because the foreskin
drew them down until then, and from now on, after the foreskin shall
be cut and removed from the world, "Yisrael then shall dwell in
safety alone; the fountain (also: 'eyes') of Jacob" (Devarim 33:28),
NAMELY, in the fountain of Jacob WHICH IS MALCHUT, WHERE
CHOCHMAH DWELLS, CALLED 'EYES', and there will be no accuser
to prosecute them. Happy is the portion of Yisrael in this world and
in the World to Come.

you know how jews will only do what they "need to do" specifically (REALLY SPECIFICALLY by law?
and how they bend words etc
imagine that but with the rules of the universe, like if there was a spirit world and shit and the spirits could only detect certain things, they would only do what they needed to do to appear good, that's what they are doing.

I have a feeling when I write stuff like this that some fucking israeli sniper is going to blow my head off in the middle of the night one day with a 50 cal.

The people who secretly rule this world know what the true nature of 'reality' itself is - that what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with.

oh yeah I totally agree, we're on the same page then

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) 'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power. :D (end of part 3)

(start of part 4) What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. Certain Native American tribes know that real prayer is about affirming that you already have whatever it is that you want while feeling the emotion that you would feel if you had whatever it is that you want, this is why they would perform rain dances and it would rain shortly afterward. Rain dances used to be banned by the authorities, because they knew that they worked - and they knew that they worked because they knew the true nature of 'reality'. Also, check out this video of a person's cancer being cured in three minutes:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLPahLakP_Q (end of part 4)

couldn't agree with you more, I've been preaching exactly those exact things for my entire waking life.

(start of part 5) Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING! The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses. (end)

Thanks for the kind words. The reason why Jews are so obsessed with letters and numbers is not because of the letters and numbers themselves, but because of the fields of energetic wave-form information associated with those letters and numbers. This is how spells work.

I'm circumcised and I fucking hate kikes. So, I guess you're wrong op.

>I'm circumcised and I fucking hate kikes. So, I guess you're wrong op.

Hating kikes doesn't stop you from having kikeish behaviour yourself.

fascinating. it's greatly appreciated information that you've shared, thank you. keep up the good fight, we're breaking the conditioning.
God bless us all

Idk, uncut dick just looks disgusting.

If wearing a scraggly Osama dirty hobo santa beard makes my T level go up, I would still shave it off, because it is disgusting.

How do you expect me to empathize with humans when they mutilated my dick with a knife as soon as I was born? I fucking hate humans and its hard not to after they chop your dick up

Thank you for the kind words, other me. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) We are all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. I am another you and you are another me. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger. (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) We can make anime 'real', then have sex with our waifus, simply by awakening our siddhis. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 3)

>Sup Forums exists because of the autism caused by our circumcisions
Wtf I love circumcision now

(start of part 4) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 4)

(start of part 5) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi (the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes) to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end)

>Dick looks disgusting, ew, cut part of it off
Kys faggot

True

>Cut a child's dick off without his consent just because you don't like the way his dick looks

Fuck off, kike.

>tfw mutilated benis

America has the highest number of circumcised males in any developed Western country and it is also the country of the goodest goys. (((Coincidence)))?

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about - kikes will do their level best to shut down anything that provides evidence that circumcision is bad (which should be obvious due to common sense anyway).

Here's a really good article about the relationship between circumcision and Jewishness: henrymakow.com/2014/09/Circumcision-Explains-Jewish-Psyche.html

you know, we've gotten to the point where I see this flag and I don't even know what to think anymore.

This world is not what you think it is.

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!

how do you know what I think the universe is like, maybe you don't think my think of the universe be like it is, but it do

There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what you really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form.

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself says "I'm possible!").

As far as science is concerned, I will say this: The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING.

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

I've always believed that the universe was like a Möbius strip or Klein bottle extruded to three additional spatial and two extra temporal dimensions. Probably the best way to conceptualize it is to take the image of a Klein bottle (effectively a bottle which contains both itself and the entire universe) and extrude it with double bi-temporal moving tesseract so you get a sort of immense throbbing Klein Penis that is fucking itself and the entire universe and also ejaculating itself and the entire universe directly into itself and the entire universe at all points in time and also points outside of time

Okay.

I went though circumcision when I was a teenager by my own will and it didnt change anything in my behaviour. Like where do you even get this stuff??????

I'm working on constructing an accurate simulation to model this visually using Macromedia Director, I'm pretty sure my procedural algorithms are correct but every time I try to compile it on my development machine the mainboard pops a capacitor

DIY projects don't count

whats beerus-sama doing in that picture?

That's not Beerus, that's Whis.

Have you studied Judaism? The entire Religion is designed to provoke autism. From counting your steps on Sabbath to tying a rope around your arm a fixed number of times, to banging your fucking head against the wall as you pray. All of it turns you into an AUTIST!!!

Naturally, if circumcision is carried by mostly Jews, and Jewish religion is Autism^11, any study will find correlation between the two. Doesn't mean the act of circumcision causes autism.

is that way friend.

>talking about Jewish autism without mentioning the Kosher light switch they invented that uses the Heisenberg uncertainty principle and quantum teleportation to let Orthodox Jews turn a light switch on and off on the sabbath without having to pay the fine for breaking the rules
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU#
my favorite part is when the Jew tries to convince a sassy black woman to come up to his bedroom and turn off the lights

Piece of the puzzle here.

>Implying that there are not any proven conspiracies related to politics

Fuck off.

>all this over a half inch of dick skin

And the dumbest thread of the day award goes to......

I know, right? No measurable effect on length, negligible amount on girth, and potentially a Honeypot for HPV.

And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.
Genesis 17:14 KJV
bible.com/bible/1/gen.17.14.KJV

I needed this post
Thank you for it.

You're welcome, other me.

Penis's arent politics. Jews cut cocks because jew girls have the preference. Jews force bbc, cuckolding and sjws because its how they fuck us over while they make "clean" males in their little bubble society

>Penis's arent politics.

Penises are politics because Jews have made penises a political issue, even though it shouldn't be.

aaaaand there's that Aussie spirit. Good posts up until this, not sure why you bothered replying to him at all if you weren't willing to entertain his theory

>not sure why you bothered replying to him at all if you weren't willing to entertain his theory

Who says I'm not willing to entertain his theory? You? I was literally saying that his theory is okay.

Wtf is this semetic gobldegook