I'm a 24 year old who is currently dating a 16 year old. Her parents have met me and are fine with the whole thing

I'm a 24 year old who is currently dating a 16 year old. Her parents have met me and are fine with the whole thing.

Am I a filthy degenerate who should be strung up and castrated?

Why is something that was perfectly acceptable until very recently considered so wrong now?

What does Sup Forums think?

how did you talk to her parents? what was the "intiial convo" like? did you lay out your intentions? did they ask many questions? what was it like pls elaborate
i dont think its degenerate at all, if anything its the right thing to do (as long as you are well intended and not some rapist etc whos only in on it for sex)

>What does Sup Forums think?
Think for yourself you moron.

>Am I a filthy degenerate who should be strung up and castrated?
yeah but only because she's an Asian

I cant honeslty answer your question m8 without some nudes.

She is 16? So no one really gives a fuck, especially if you have the ok of the parents. Pedophilia starts at 12 and down and 14 is still too young because of possible complications. Again who gives a fuck. My best friend dated as a 27 a then 17 year old, he got also the ok of the parents early and now it is the longest he was in a relationship.

Age of consent in your country?

>Is being a healthy normal male degenerate?

No

Soon to be 9.

Here in Brazil the age of consent is 14.
I'm 22 and my girlfriend is 15.

>Being this wierd
How did you meet her parents and bring that conversation up?

Their gonna wait till shes preggo and jam you up. If you love that bitch, marry her. Least then you will be safe. Otherwise they can decide when ever they want to press charges.

The ultimate redpill

Its okay if you plan to marry her, but usually its just for sex and in that case you are a disgusting human being because you will destroy her and her relationships with men down the road.

Wtf
I love Islam now

but we know the monkey is driven to women by impulses, as is the case with subhumans, im sure your "gf" (or female monkey companion) is uglier and darker than the shit i took yesterday.

also OP pls responddont let this be a 1 reply by this post thread....... PLS

Here in America it is 18

I am 21 and my gf is 27

She has had many partners and smells like fish in her vageen

No sir, despite the popular belief, you are not a degenerate for seeking a stable relationship with a single partner

Marry her NAOW

16, OP is an attention whore.

Actually, her family is german

So do you go to chucky cheese for a date. Yea you should at least get your teeth kicked in. To much trouble to date girls who are out of high school. Just me being a real Dad instead of your girls fucked up parents.

Ahahahaha! Your daughter is going to get blacked and there's nothing you can do about it short of chaining her up in your basement

Nope. Daily reminder that 14-years old is the ideal age for a female. It has been like this since biblical times. Why would Sup Forums be against traditional values?
>ages 3-5: innocent children
>ages 6-8: cute
>ages 9-11: reaching their prime
>ages 12-14: prime femininity
>ages 15-17: combination of femininity/maturity
>ages 18-20: can still be attractive, but showing signs of age
>ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
>ages 24-26: past their expiration date
>ages 27-29: if you enjoy rotten food, you might enjoy this age group
>ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse

UK age of consent is not 17?

What about men?

I would never allow a 24 year old man to date my 16 year old.

Her dad is a cuck, but good for you

it was 16 last I checked

Disgusting kys.

No it’s 16 in most states sometimes 17 sometimes 15 but even if a girl consents parents can still force her to press charges because she isn’t independent

do you notice patterns in her behaviour which you would call degenerate or dislike?

if yes, end it now pain will grow more in the arse if you develop feelings

35 is the prime for men

Why?

Why in the ever living fuck would you want to keep a 16 year old around? I mean hell, I get fucking her... I'm 30 and I still do that but how do you two get along? What do you talk about?

Idk how you date them user, teenage girls are annoying as shit and you can have better conversations with a fish.

No mate, I discussed this with the lads last night. It's like getting a car with low mileage and you can guide her through her defender years and make a good woman of her instead.

Fine with me m8

24 year old is more responsible than someone her age, who is more likely to pump and dump her.

you're fine

Nah but you’re immature and I’d have nothing to speak to you about. Mental midget.

i imagine you having conv with fish

>12 and 13 is prime femininity

Absolutely not girls hit their peak at about 20 even I’d say but everything from 16-24 maybe is absolute prime and the ideal time for childbirth

It decreases ever so slightly especially if she is of good stock through the early 30’s.

Once a woman hits maybe 33-35 is when you start to get to increased leveled lfndefects but most women are still capable of bearing children safely until about 40 especially with pre-natal care.

After 40 you are playing with fire and are likely to get a fucked up kid as you are a not fucked up kid.

But look at colonial and old time families, women would marry at 17 or so and have 7 8 9 kids. It’s pretty hard to have more than 1 kid a year and usually there is a gap of 1-4 years

These women would have kids as long as they could and they would regularly have kids from their late teens to 30’s unless dying in childbirth

Those digits. Kek speaks the truth.

stop with this pedo bullshit

Unironic this. OP is immature

wow

Maybe in 1913

In this day and age 24 is a guy who just finished college, finally has a little income from his entry job and is having a good as time going out and fucking whoever he can.

Are you from fucking India

what I am 34 and am dating a 16 year old. The parent's are cool with it because I am rich. I told them I would marry her but I will dump her at 21 and find me another young bitch to lick my arsehole

I was 16 and he was 21 when I started dating my high school sweetheart. That would have worked out if I hadn't been a spoiled brat & he hadn't let a promotion go to his head.
You're on the edge, if it were my daughter, but it would all depend on the person. A filthy degenerate - heh. Well, let's just say that there are plenty of "filthy degenerates" in the same age bracket as your gf. An older guy can be a vast improvement & a positive influence.

Nah bruh, WAIF HER , I wish I could have a 16 yr virgin pucci

t. 20 yrs old girl who had sex with 300 guys including niggers

because women are like noob characters, they get everything handed to them and get to max level sooner. Men are like hardmode where everyone treats them like shit, they take a long time to level up but have the most potential for skills.

Nicee

I'm 39 and I only date 20-22 year olds. Why? Because their skin and pussies are fresher and tighter than women past 24 (gross) and I would never fall in love with a child.

Do you.

Its actually 25-35 for men depending on their experience/genetics and 16-24 for females depending on their genetics/experience for prime reproduction ages

Pedo means kids. 14 yrs old are not kids, specially girls, they're whores.

This is fictional and a complete circle jerk of a post.

KYS OP

liar

Are you muslim or something

>Are you from fucking India
I'm not the one who's having problems comprehending English.

fuck off poorfag

naw man, hammer that snooch hard. Enjoy it every minute of the day. Next time your on an outstroke, as she's on all 4's and your seeing that fine, wrinkle free ass, infront of you. Savor it like a juicy steak.
Put your hands on both cheeks and appreciate that instroke.

Cause dude, you are living life fucking that fine 16yo puss.

each year passes, you only get to fuck older and older girls.

So hammer that fine teen snooch, So when she's in her 30's she's gonna compare you to all the other dickings she's gonna get after you.

Calm down moralfag

rich people never think they're rich

I am bilingual

I met my wife when she was 16 and started dating at 17. I married her at 25 and we have been married 25 years.

Of course I was also 16 when I met her. You should have your nuts put through a blender you fucking pervert

glorious

they cut your tongue in two when you was a baby, indian??

No You are a retarded virgin apparently

A 18 year old kid infatuated with his 16 year old classmate is going to treat her a lot better than a 24 year old clearly looking for easy prime ass that’s dumber than most adult women and that’s saying something.

T. Delusion the post I’m a 27 year old man

This is why men must give up happiness and beauty

Those are feminine qualities for a lower difficulty

Men must care for women and beasts while learning to become Gods. Women must care for the families of men and beasts while learning to become honorable like men.

Beasts learn from humans before being allowed to become women too, hence why a bitch is a female dog

Not in my country

You are doing the right thing but Sup Forums is full of Americans who still believe in the (((18))) Jew

better then going to malls to chase 14 year olds like Roy Moore

Most 14 year olds arent whores despite how legal California made it

a think your fcking a sophmpre in highschool when you should already be married with a kid.. Fcking pedo

the ((18)) jew thing is the ultimate redpill

how can 56%'ers even compete

Answer this too OP. I'll probably be having one myself eventually.
>8 years
That's not that bad, the girl I've got my eye on is 10 years younger, at least it's not 20 years like my parents.

Better not be just a "1 post by this ID"

>most 14 year olds arent whores

>prime feminity
>not even able to give birth safely
castrate yourself

My grandfather met my grandmother when he came back from ww2. He was taking a course to complete high school credits he missed because he joined up in 1939 at age 17 and didn't get out until 1946 at age 24. She was 16 and taking courses to graduate early. I exist because of that and they were married 60 years. I dont consider him to be a pedophile. Take that anecdote for what you will.

So many old women getting butthurt by this thread hahahaha

Some are, most arent you pervert

good on you Ahmedhji
the natives call that a
>a Brexit

yeah they do retard, if I can take a helicopter instead of a uber I am rich and know it

>consent by age
compare that to the minimum age of marriage...

>16 years old girl willing to date a 24 years old man
>do you notice patterns in her behaviour which you would call degenerate or dislike?
She's a mega degenerate and he should get his balls removed

degenerate

Fucking mutts

Traficking a 16-year old in a paki rape gang does not equal "dating" her, paki user.

>minimum age of marriage
I don't wanna marry anyone, just wanna fuck them in the vagina

>tfw dumped a 20 year old virgin to go be Chad
Light me on fire God

Only fuck sluts in the vag

Virgins are for marrying

degenerate soyboi, only thinking about "pussy"
>not having children
You should all go back.

>in the vag

>1 post by this id
>reddit spacing
Why do you retards keep falling for this shit?

>1post
shit thread. Sage degenerate pedo.

u jelly?

nope...
I'm just waiting for someone to get a bit older and then talk to her father.
I wish she was older so I could start sooner but I'm fine with waiting. Hopefully have a big family as well.

dating a girl who is 25, im 18