What does Sup Forums think of Scientology?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rkX00CR3-24
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hole_(Scientology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Base
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to think they were completely crazy, but now I think their religion is basically accurate and useful but suffers from two problems

1. the only way to obtain religious services is to pay exorbitant sums of money to a literal evil cult

2. their PR suffers greatly from 1 and from being stuck with 1950s aesthetics

do you view all religions as evil cults?

No. You have to look at how the organization is structured. At the end of the day, no matter what the justification may be, Scientology is structured as a totalitarian organization which brooks no dissent and essentially enforces routine lie detector tests as part of its religious practice.

Not lying is a religious virtue, but totalitarianism is totalitarianism. I would love to receive the services the church offers, but I would no more trust them to administer such services than I would trust a Mormon or even someone like a foreign intelligence operative to do the same. Once these people have something on you, from a routine "confession", they have no incentive to ever let you go.

Top meme religion of all time

Realistically, the only way I could ever see myself receiving scientology-like services would be if they were administered by the US military, under the direction of a comparably sized Christian church. If I'm going to submit myself to total control by an unstoppable cult, I might as well pick the one that's been keeping me safe so far

they literally believe that alien ghosts from a still existing galactic empire ruled by a god named Xenu. Wtf makes sense about that?

You have to understand how what they call "religious technology" works. It's basically occult stuff dressed up as pseudoscience. The Xenu stuff is a "metaphor" for the Scientology organization itself, so you can imagine the OT "wall of fire" stuff with Xenu as some extremely hardcore psychotic LARPing

Scientologist here

If you actually study the religion yourself instead of what ((they)) put out into the media, you'll find out it's actually just as credible if not more than any other religion.

I'm currently trying to find evidence of one of the biggest happenings of all time.

Are you aware that your entire organization is going to cannibalize and destroy itself unless Scientology continues to expand at the rate LRH envisioned decades and decades ago? You've been sold all kinds of stuff that the church is never going to be able to deliver. How are you going to get out of this hole?

They're a distraction from the jews.

instead , id start running

>it's actually just as credible if not more than any other religion.
nice flag but no its retarded ramblings by a pedo sci-fi writer

>muh metaphor
lol determined cuck is determined
twist yourself into pretzels thats theres something deeper in a meme religion created by a scifi writer in what is obviously a tax avoidance scheme

Rather be a Raëlean,
If I join a cult it should be one with hot chicks and free love
I would hate to give all my money to a cult and don't get any pussy in return
youtu.be/rkX00CR3-24

Seems quite comfy.

Even more retarded than mormonism. Idk why people join this shit

You can literally listen to most of Scientology's "secret" stuff on youtube. I'm not speculating or pretending to be some kind of apologist for their religion here, what I'm saying is literal fact. You don't need to look very deep to see what I'm saying at this point, it's all out in the open

leazy cult that is more litigious than the jewiset jew, but Im sure the contrarian faggots on this board will dick ride them

The most based religion

I think it's a cult that was formed over a bet between pulp science fiction writers L. Ron Hubbard and Heinlein.
Hubbard was a master of human psychology and science fiction stories.
The cult has gotten out of hand.

22nd Nov 2017
Sup Forums Forum
Attn: All Posters on Sup Forums forum website
Outten & Golden LLP
New York NY 10017
Re: False and defamatory statements made by Sup Forums Forum to Church of Scientology regarding Slanderous online postings
Dear All Sup Forums posters:
We represent Church of Scientology in connection with the above-referenced matter. Sup Forums Forum, its directors, officers, agents, employees and assigns (collectively, “All Sup Forums posters”) are hereby warned and notified to CEASE AND DESIST making false and defamatory statements regarding Church of Scientology and its ongoing matters with All Sup Forums posters.
It has come to our attention that false statements were made by All Sup Forums posters. Slanderous online postings.
The statements made by All Sup Forums posters regarding Church of Scientology are false, defamatory, constitute tortious interference with business, and as such, are actionable under Minnesota law.
If our client is forced to commence a lawsuit against All Sup Forums posters in order to stop continued false and defamatory statements, be advised that we will seek recovery of all attorneys’ fees and costs incurred herein as a result. While we certainly hope this is not necessary, we are prepared to pursue whatever avenues are necessary on behalf of our client to stop the continued false and defamatory statements made against Church of Scientology by All Sup Forums posters.
Sincerely,

Michael C. Carmichael
Outten & Golden LLP
cc: Church of Scientology

>150333285

23rd Nov 2017
Scientology Faggots
Attn: All Brainwashed SJW Cucks
Sup Forums.org
Everywhere
Reeeeee: Attn All Posters on Sup Forums forum website
Dear Outten & Golden LLP:
Tell your Client that if they Continue with this fucking Lawsuit we will DDOS the Technology they worship like wtf that shit sounds straight outta Warhammer. Also I am pretty sure we have Blackmail on your Client with Rape or something LOL
Sincerely,

user from Sup Forums.org

Good way to control and exploit plebs.

So is this a problem specifically for people who post on Sup Forums from Minnesota? Or is it just Minnesota residents who post on Sup Forums? What about proxies? Scientology insiders pls help with this

Presumably someone from Minnesota can sue anyone in the US under federal law, but the idea of a Scn organization winning a federal case against an unrelated private citizen is pretty laughable

Hubbard is retard tier. Literally 'I WUZ STUDIED NUCLEAR PHYSICIS' in his book, based on taking a single undergrad level class, which wasn't even a nuclear physics course and he failed it too. He never finished college (not that it matters, but don't call yourself a nuclear physicist whenever you clearly are not).
I don't think he is a good fiction writer. He has very short sentences yet cannot get his point across without a page of them, defeating the entire point.
Hardly a "master" of anything.

I think he was just a smart guy who got so into his naval LARPing that he ended up thinking he was the master of everything, including nuclear physics, because nobody he had any communication with had the knowledge to tell him otherwise

what if we joined and took it over?

Seriously please do, this cult is so terminally cucked that any increase in membership, ironic or non-ironic, would be an improvement to the world. They really have some good stuff in there that has been ruined by decades of cultishness

Smart as in smarter than average but hardly a genius. IQ is probably around 110 yet thinks he is 140+.

>They really have some good stuff in there
I was thinking mostly of their real estate and wealth. But I suppose they'd expect us to pay them and wouldn't necessarily allow us to have any influence ever.

I don't see much value in scalar IQ values, I'm just going by scientology lectures of his from youtube. I'd rate him as smarter than me, but not nearly as smart as his impossible reputation within the church
If you can find some way to avoid paying them money, that would be ideal. Their real estate and cash assets are just a pointless pyramid scheme, the real value is in their auditing services, they're just not worth the tens of thousands of dollars they charge for them

well, it's a religion...

Scientologists are sick in the head. They have to live on the compound and pay pretty large sums to their keepers. They even have their own work camps n shit. FBI can't press charges because it's both consentual and part of a protected religious observation. I thought it was just Simpsons memes but they actually get away with doing this somehow. The owners should be hung.

>be Tom Crusie
>portray Jews in the most stereotypical way
>literally nothing happens

also i am pretty sure they are just an acting cult using a fake religion as a tax haven.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hole_(Scientology)

supposedly only the people who work for the church live in compounds, the rest just pay shitloads of money but live by themselves

Scientology is retarded as shit.

Scientology is redpilled. You should come down to your local church if you don't believe me. What do you have to lose? (You might even meet a qt3.14 girl)

>Scientology is structured as a totalitarian organization which brooks no dissent
Isn't that basically the same structure as Sup Forums's dream fascist government?

Pretty much

A fucking cult. Should be destroyed.

Its like abrahamic religions.

You are a sinner.come to us and we will heal you

it's a well-developed sham, like all religions

Sup Forums is pretty scientology friendly, I know at least three quarters of anons here are a part of sea org. We believe all of Hubbard's teachings and yes, that whole thing with him supposedly fucking kids on a boat was just slander from jews who felt threatened by his ability to amass wealth and influence.

They deFOO people as a rule, and make you pay to be deFOO'd

Knew a qt girl in high school, she read Dianetics and soon I never heard from her again. RIP

I live a block away from this same building. So fucking annoying to walk by because there are always some cunts hanging around who aggressively trying to shill you their religion.

It's a cult that has gained prominence because of it's courting of celebrities with tax "breaks" (read: evasion) via charitable donations.

Scientology is the answer to jewish corrupted christianity. Scientology is the true white man's religion, a power structure separate from the jews, that's why it's so threatened. (((they))) even managed to mobilize Sup Forums against them at one point.

L Ron is a real prophet, and he's not even dead if you follow his teachings.

lol

>What does Sup Forums think of scientology?

They deserve to be waco'd

Now it’s of peculiar interest to an Arab country that there is a company and a certain set of bankers who also finance the World Federation of Mental Health. …and we see that although the KGB and so forth seems to be associated with the World Federation of Mental Health, their other organization in action seems to go back to Jewish Bankers.”
–L. Ron Hubbard, Aides Conference, “Covert Operations”, 2 November 1969
“Furthermore, [Sigmund Freud] had a racial fixation on sex, a fixation sufficiently pronounced to cause it to infect contagiously all modern European stock.”
–L. Ron Hubbard, PAB No. 92, “A Critique of Psychoanalysis”, 10 July 1956

He knew

>Being this new

several millenia ago, a star traveler named 'P'Tazorss came you our galaxy from the nearest other galaxy, and foretold of the prophet of our milky way galaxy, also known in scientological teachings as 'P'Tansor -t'

He spoke of a malignant strain of humans that would arise from corrupted thetans, and these jews would actually become servants of Zenu. To prove this, he foretold 9-11, which he imparted to Hubbard, and the video tape of this will be revealed when the time is right.

R A R E

Has anyone approached the sea org claiming to have signed the contract in a previous life and wanting to continue it? Because it seems like you have to sign the contract every time you join, which would mean that these guys are on the hook for eternity without any hope of working it off.

Read Bare Face Messiah by Russel Miller.

LRH was in communication with Alistair Crowley. The 'church' of Scientology was based on the Nazi and Communist models of organization.

He was a pedo. His 'messengers's were harem of underage girls (like Leah Remeny was one)

LRH Jr. is quoted in Penthouse as calling CoS "Black Magick that takes place over a long period of time"

I can't wait for Trump to burn these witches down.

>N-New Swabia?

Qwuy-P'Tansow will travel to earth from that other galaxy on november 22st, 2017 and will unveil a spell that will show to jews true form, like the creatures from 'They Live'

At this time Miscavage will reveal the Hubbard tape, and all of America will flock to him, with Trump as their steward (it's not coincidence that Trump looks like Hubbard. Look up the family bloodlines for a real redpill. )

(pic very related)

P'Tansan, the revelation in P
The twelfth prophets, the jew mystery
and the serpent

nice looking building.

Wtf I can't see the flag

The contract says the purpose of the sea org is to get ethics in on the planet and the universe. So maybe once ethics are in they'll be off the hook

icenigger

I'm referencing the fact that its a billion year contract, so (assuming reincarnation) you owe them your next lives. The trouble is, if you die and then come back to sea org as your next incarnation to continue your duty, you will have to sign another billion year contract. So its never ending.

Tits or GTFO, Eva Braun!

recently took their online personality test, they phoned me the next day and then another 4 times over the next few weeks
they seemed alright but pretty pushy i just wanted to make some friends

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Base

How the fuck do you willingly work like a slave for 50 dollars a week while your boss beats you and forces you to salute his dogs?

The only way they ever got official "religion" status is by bombarding the IRS with so many lawsuits that they couldn't keep up with so they gave in and gave them tax-exemption status... They're a cult who abused the system - they never should have been granted the title "religion" in the first place.

Well the official story is that Scientologists are able to directly remember past lives, so maybe you don't have to sign a fresh contract if you can convince them that you remember signing one in your previous life. No idea how this is supposed to work in practice. What's a century here or there if it's out of a billion years anyway

dude that is a hot babe

dude if i cant do anything magical i am going to get my ass beat.

Pretty based and implicitly white.

Remember when all those autists from Sup Forums protested outside their headquarters and humiliated themselves? Good times.

a cult, but their self-improvement courses are top notch...