Where do you go first for news in the morning

Breitbart or Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5103323/Patient-blew-lighting-cig-using-oxygen-tank.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dailystormer.hk

If you consider BB as a serious news site you should kill yourself immediately.

drudge is my homepage. nice and simple.

I check my portfolio first cus I'm not a larping faggot like you guys and I only care about stuff that immediately effects me

I come here for my morning and evening news.

I don't follow any MSM BS.

Infowars. It's pretty much Alex Jones reading articles off Drudge Report.

I only go to Sup Forums anymore and nowhere else.

I don't need any other news site.

Sup Forums is the first thing I check when I wake up to see what jew was outed for sexual assault today

If you don't, you should take your own advice.

Drudge.

Go through phases of listening to Alex Jones daily, usually in the background while I'm working out or playing retro platforming games. Usually lasts about 2 months then I go for a year without tuning in.

Sup Forums when there's a major happening, or when I'm procrastinating like right now.

>Sup Forums user
>claims he has a portfolio
>accuses others of larping

Wishful thinking is the first step user. The next step should be deleting all social media and banning yourself from Sup Forums and any other place you interact with people online.

> I check my meme coins
> I'm a grown up

Glp, rense, rt live streaming on tv (no cable). /pol is just a time waster when I get banned elsewhere. Too many dumb kids here.

Associated Press News is my homepage

Zero Hedge & here. The Duran if I don't get hung up here. Sometimes, Unz Review, too.

I got a good reco for unfilter podcast. Wish I had more shit like that since it’s only once a week.

Approved Propaganda

Drudge
Sup Forums
This

RT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5103323/Patient-blew-lighting-cig-using-oxygen-tank.html

Sup Forums

Sup Forums is always about two hours or more ahead of the rest of the internet.

I remember during the putsch in Turkey Sup Forums had a roach on the ground reporting like 90 minutes before it was even mentioned on CNN.

It's all propaganda buddy

pick your poison

if you don't believe that, you will eventually.

The worst thing to happen to this site was having Bannon come back. It's nothing but his pulpit now. It's gone way past a conservative bias to telling you how to think and feel . He thinks he's Kim Kardashian and we are teen girls that will eat up anything he shits out.