Women are 5 times more likely than men to attempt suicide

>Women are 5 times more likely than men to attempt suicide
What do we make out of this statistic?
>Men are however 5 times more likely than women to SUCCESSFULLY kill themselves
What do we make out of this statistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

watchdog.org/issues/education/texas-student-commits-suicide-after-title-ix-kangaroo-court/article_c16a55b7-0e53-5303-b39f-f5b4e4b834ae.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do you define "attempt"?

Women want the sympathy of their "attempted" suicide and men are actually depressed and want to end it all

This.

>women 'attempt'
>men get the job done

Using words.

Screech "I WILL KHIEEEL MYSELF!"
>walks around erratically, scratches arm with kitchen knife and make a tiny blood trail
Survives
Attempt failed.

But why would more women try to kill themselves?

Why do women feel the need to go that far as a cry for attention?

Is this a yet another clear sign that women feel oppressed and unheard in todays society and that everyone should make an effort to make women feel heard and respected?

>Women are 5 times more likely than men to attempt suicide
>What do we make out of this statistic?
men are five times more successful than women
>Men are however 5 times more likely than women to SUCCESSFULLY kill themselves
>What do we make out of this statistic?
men are five times more successful than women

I came here to post this.

The reason is women are more likely to seek out help.

You pretty much said it desu.
Suicidal men rarely tell anyone that they feel suicidal nor do they try or attempt to seek help, any help because doing so would be considered weakness and thus they off themselves.
Women on the other hand just want attention like always and since they are irrational emotional beings they scratch themselves a little bit, cry, take photos and post on social media then get all they want.

What it means is that men are 25 times more successful than women.

>swallowing a whole bottle of pills 20 minutes before husband gets back from work so that he may find her in a convenient moment to take her to the hospital on his hands to get her stomach washed out and have her life saved by the white knight hero that is her husband hoping that this emotional tide will make him feel appreciated again and forget that she has been cheating on him for the past two years

Yeah, attempt ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''suicide'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Women love drama and attention

Men just do it because who fuck really cares?

Bang on. Swallowing a whole bottle of advil shouldn't count as suicide attempts.

/thread

No. It's a clear sign that the women of today are whiney little shits who want attention where none is due. People who are actually being oppressed and unheard actually off themselves...I.E. men. Specifically manly men...real men...not these feminine soyboy cucks.

So you legitimately think that women who attempt suicide only do it as a cry for attention?
Isn't having that mindset making the entire argument of men vs women rights take several steps back towards equality?

The irony is a large number of male suicides will be the result of being reamed in the divorce or family courts, and left with nothing.

Then we have that other reason males have for checking out

watchdog.org/issues/education/texas-student-commits-suicide-after-title-ix-kangaroo-court/article_c16a55b7-0e53-5303-b39f-f5b4e4b834ae.html

Poor oppressed women. My heart bleeds

#NotAll

That women are attention seeking thots.

>96% of women unable to do a man's job

Sounds about right

>So you legitimately think that women who attempt suicide only do it as a cry for attention?
Not all...but for the most most part, yes. If they weren't they would be far higher success rates. Like I said, people who are actually being oppressed and actually don't want to live on this planet any more actually kill themselves.

underrated af

women are incompetent

Women just want attention. Men just want it to end.

>attempt
That's the key word.
Women are emotionaly unstable so it's their response when they are desperate for attention.
Men are emotionaly stable therefore when they commit suicide it is out of dispair for their condition.

We have more reasons to go all the way throught.

Women are dramatic attention seekers, men get stuff done

just read Fahrenheit 451 which predicts this shit

Women attempt for attention, men attempt for results.

Women eat sleeping pills men eat shot gun shells thats the difference.

Success is defined by sex?

Attention whores. There's nothing more pathetic than a failed suicide attempt.

I think i heard men are more likely to fake suicide ad fraudulently make a new life too..
I think this put a serious question over how women perceive death. It's more of a romantic thing for women i guess?? Where men are solution based. Solve the problem at the cause rather then exacerbate the grief?

And yet, men are the ones who never shut up about how they're thinking of offing themselves.

>be man
>think about suicide
>actually depressed and with little to no options

>be woman
>instagram pic got less than in total disbelief
>give me attention or i off myself
>gets attention
>twas merely an act.png

Men are better at achieving goals than women.

Spbp

yes, if they did in fact want to commit suicide they would try to do it in a way that ensures 100% chance of death, not by taking two pills instead of one or scratching their arm real hard.

or maybe they do in fact want to die but are too incompetent to do so

Men are truly better at everything and the (((pay gap))) shoyld really be wider to be fair.

Woman try to accomplish shit.
Men accomplish what they set out to do.

Women go on and on about wanting to kill themselves, and then even give it a half assed attempt, and it's all for attention. Men do not talk about, they do not cry about it. They don't do it for attention. They just fucking do it.

Men are better at everything, including becoming an hero.

Swedish woman are raped 5 times more by refugees compared to the men.

taking 40 pills 5 minutes before you know someone is going to walk in a door and find you sprawled out with pills spilled everywhere