Success at <$15/hr wage

If you are successful at a sub $15/hr wage then post here.

I make $13/hr. I managed to live like a monk, pay my debts (greece, when will you pay yours?), and save enough to buy a house (1500sqft).
Yes I do manual labor, yes I live in bumfuck nowhere (to put it into perspective overnight mail takes 3 days to get to my address), and no I don't want to be stuck at a sub $15/hr wage forever.

I just want you guys to know that it is possible and that you, yes you the sweaty neck-beard, can do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

measuringworth.com/ppowerus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this graph sucks. I have nothing in common with anyone born before 1988 and little in common with anyone born after 1996

I just chose a random pick off of google images.

In the same boat. Have a hard time relating to people not born in the mid or late 80s.

The average Greek has no debts and owns his own home you American shitskin.

dropped school, 19, $32.5 an hour, 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, shearing sheds - penning sheep, skirting fleeces, all cash in hand m8

always work because there's at least 120,000 sheep where i live

pic related, 10 grand, 5 weeks work

That's almost Canadian-tier Monopoly money, except instead of colourful it looks like a counterfeit from the start.

here some supplementary stats from this website:
measuringworth.com/ppowerus/

That something you need some special knowledge about? Thinking about working in 'Straya for a couple of months, just no idea what.

>not knowing what a bright overhead light does to washing out colour

cunt, if you can use a broom, use you eyes to spot out some differences in wool, quick on ur feet, herding sheep and dont mind getting dirty, come fucking over, id rather a russian than another fucking fat kiwi

I technically make about 13 an hour but I work 96 hours a week so I still make a ton.

either that or you could do some fruit picking? i dont think that'd pay well but it'd be enough to get you on your feet and look for something else decent, to get into working in the shearing sheds you'd have to look rural and contact a local company, youll just have to be fast and not be a dumbcunt and dont let the farmer catch you slacking off lol

>Not understanding the comment
Canadian money is literally colourful and glossy plastic sheets.

sorry bro as i said i dropped school

australia did plastic notes first m8

Compared to a full-time job, I don't make close to $15 an hour in a month with 40 hours a week for 4 weeks. However, if you count hours I'm actually earning money, I make $35 bucks an hour. I go to school for 11 hours a week and pull $1100 a month for it.

25$ an hour, not $35

What are you doing in Germany if Greece is so wonderful?

i was born here you shitskin

So you are an anchor baby?

You know you have to go back.

why?
go back to where your ancestors came from then you shitskin