Reminder that is was HER FUCKING TURN. She WON the popular vote...

Reminder that is was HER FUCKING TURN. She WON the popular vote. She planned her ENTIRE LIFE around becoming the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT. She even stayed with that CHEATER Bill because it made political sense. But no, you guys had to vote for a MEME.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1P_fqRmry9E
youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY
youtube.com/watch?v=LGgS_6hB4JY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm tired of this stale pasta

The popular vote - a game he wasn't playing to win.

>She even stayed with that CHEATER Bill be...
The term you are looking for is raping murderer. Short your shit out.

>WE CAME WE SAW HE DIED

youtube.com/watch?v=1P_fqRmry9E

>She planned her ENTIRE LIFE around becoming the FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT.
And lost to someone who picked up politics the year before the election.

Pretty pathetic, isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=7qEgkjCJbtY

If it wasn't for all the systemic misogyny she would have won.

youtube.com/watch?v=LGgS_6hB4JY

SHE FUCKING LOST!
> She WON the popular vote.
Three million extra votes in California, likely to be illegitimate votes across the vote with people being bussed around using dead people's names.

If she actually became president, America will be like Europe.

he may have made more sense. but im happy with trump

*Sad Trombone *

Blahnulf Humpf is not my PM

Hillary's dead nigga, so is Soros.

It's all clones and body doubles now.

Bernie was winning, they beat the shit out of him and threatened his family. They couldn't do this to Trump because Trump already had private bodyguards.

Everything went sideways for them when wikileaks stole her emails, they tried to recover by killing Seth and cutting off Assange's internet. Russia possibly helped with the memetic warfare, it was in their best interest. They do not like the globalists. We are now calling Russia and the KGB out for tampering elections even though the CIA does it all the fucking time.

What you are seeing now is a global power play, to see who will control the world.

You will start to see UFOs in the sky, they will make you think every major city is going to be destroyed. We will commence a war on a force that doesn't exist and it will lead to global government and a global currency.

We are moving very quickly into strange times.

mewling quim

i hate all you fake people

SAGE

How about a trophy for the cunt?

These threads are fun. We should probably get back to work though.

I'm all for Trump, but that image isn't even true. Actually the text seems to be disproven by the image itself. But also, just go look up how many counties she won.

Democrats already acknowledged flaws in her campaign. They were even considering replacing her wit Biden yet you blame the voters? lol

"Oh my God, Hillary Clinton and John Podesta are running a child trafficking ring!" -Hillary Clinton, literally and unironically

There is no official popular vote that counts at the federal level for presidential elections. Only the electoral college vote

Donald Trump is taller than Obama.

Obama was a fucking terrible president

(((you)))

She wasn't that good

And like the popular vote, has absolutely nothing to do with winning the election!

Nobody cares, Trump won.

>Bases entire campaign and life over being the first woman president and using her gender to gain an advantage.

no wonder

>she planned her whole life
She did a lot of bad things that were meant to culminate with her doing even more bad things as president

It is fucking glorious that she got denied. Now it's time to rot in prison

>tfw I wasted all day driving down the wrong road