Muh making exercise fixes everything lol

>muh making exercise fixes everything lol
Why are right wingers so obssesed with this?

I'm right wing as fuck and that guy is a fucking normie brainlet.

>confederate flag

Oh what's that, you forgot to remove that for your post where you aren't actually pretending to be one of us in order to try and undermine us?

Why are leftists so obsessed with being deceitful kikes

>just lift bro

I think his message is true tho.
Sadness is all in your mind. His way of clearing the mind is through excercise, however others might have other ways.
Haha like my mom, she probably clears her mind by cleaning.
However, yeh the message that your feelings are under your control. You are not a victim, just suck it up.

>not working out so you can fight off anyone who tries to stop you from killing yourself

Shitposting kickboxer spouting free will dualistic garbage. What a surprise.
>it's in your mind
As opposed to being in your brain.

this dude, lol
just be yourself, bro

It might be exagerated but his advice is solid.

>>not working out so you can fight off anyone who tries to stop you from killing yourself

haha is this how smart people think.

>you will never forget your shoes

>Sadness is all in your mode
>So do some other stuff all in your mind to fix it

Mind*

Low Testosterone is the number 1 cause of depression in young males. If you haven't experienced a near-death situation and developed PTSD from something you have no reason to be "depressed" and probably just have low T

working out does things to your body and improves your mental well being.

it doesn't fix everything but it definitely helped me a lot.

>having sex will fix your mood
Its sad how clueless some """people""" are

He's actually right. Sadness is something you can control if you put the effort in. Depression is a different story altogether but he didn't mention depression.
You might want to live life as a volunteer victim but I choose to be happy.

Is that guy in your pic right wing? Looks like a degenerate normie moron who hasn’t read a book in years

>pressups
Kys

but it actually works though
it's difficult to feel sad about no gf when you're doing 100kg squats 5x5
training (lifting weights or running) also lets you feel like you're accomplishing something real

It's not just the exercise that helps (though it often does since looking better helps build confidence). The whole point is that to be able to get to the point of doing 50 'pressups' and run 10k takes training. This takes discipline, setting goals, and effort. Learning to put effort into fixing your problems instead of making excuses, setting goals to make that effort have a realizable end, and having the discipline to stick to reaching the goals even if faced with challenges or failures. These are the things that help you.

>100kg squat 5x5
>220 lbs 5x5

DYEL alert

All the bro on the right needs to do is drop some fat, gain some muscle, go out in the sun, ditch the glasses and get a good haircut. Shit's easy.

No he does shit on depression and I believe ptsd as well. He treats them one in the same. Quite the sadness if it drives a person to successfully kill themselves

Amerimutts like you will never survive in a high test world. There are two ways of being high test. Either be a complete subhuman nigger like or be a complete autist who gives absolutely no fucks about people and somehow was introduced to reading as a hobby when young and thus being no harm to people, could even help a lot. There is no inbetween.

PTSD is a meme for girls. Just go run a 10k

He'll learn about sadness in his 40s just like Raging Bull.

I hate normies so fucking much.

Well I know that when I was a depressed sad fuck I started to work out and that helped way better than filling myself with anti depressants and other shit.

How is this right wing at all u fuckin moron?

Take off that Confederate flag off you pussy. Exercise and being fit is an important sign of masculinity. Effeminized soy boys do not lift or work out

Atleast you'll have a good shape. Even you cant find your soulmate still can fuck any thot if you have good shape and good looking. Flair arm zit ridden face or fatty diabeetus will not get you any pussy.

>then fuck the hottest girl
>then get HPV infection
>then die from throat cancer
nope, it's sexbots for me

this.

when he learns his time has past and can no longer hang with the young guns in the ring he'll fall into a deep depression

Well exercise has beem scientifically proven to Improve your mood so I don't know how this guy is wrong

>/fit broscience

not even once.

It really does though, soyboy faggot.

fuck off
I just started lifting this year
I struggled with the fucking bar, so 2 plates is fine by me

>southern poster
>arguing against living a healthy lifestyle
Checks out

>Just be yourself and lift brah that's how you get girls xD
If this was true /fit/ wouldn't be so prison gay

>Andrew Tate was born in Chicago and moved to LUTON
>moved to LUTON
>ON HIS OWN FREE WILL

wew lads I never knew America was that bad!

PTSD is real, it's just the snowflakes that ruined it, hell they ruined paranoia, schizophrenia and other shit just to feel special(even though they "self diagnose"). These things are real and can ruin ones life. Sadly these days it seems like being normal is the new mental illness

exercise = runners high (dopamine flood) = no longer feel sad

not exactly rocket science

In that case, he is a fool. I just took his statement at face value and assumed he wasn't referring to actual depression.

> bang-a-whore
Nah...

Clinical depression can't be cured with exercise.

this
PTSD happens when your life is legitimately in danger

so soldiers, policemen, firemen etc can get PTSD
feminist bloggers, triggered tumblr hamplanets etc definitely cannot

>le right wingers are stupid

You fags need to do better at ignoring these threads
Sage goes in the option box

Was about to say this too, I figured this was common sense

>Why are healthy human beings obsessed with activities that make them healthy and strong?
>hurrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrr I'm a confederate goys hurrrrrr totally not a troll thread durrrrrr

Disagree with pic related about hitting a bar though. Why would you go to a fucking bar after exercising, when there are women literally everywhere, including in the grocery store?

I was goofin'.
I have it.

fix the body fix the mind
normies are so broken by modernety that they turn to the only place where their effort is meaningfull - the gym
without that they would be here among us, having lost their normie status
that or they are lefties

I used to be in combat sports. It was a good outlet when I was younger. Some people if they are lucky can have an outlet making money, or running a business, or banging chicks, or family when they are older. If you can't, the sadness will come, and it might anyway. Maybe ask Ali how happy he was in his later years with Parkinson's when he could no longer walk, speak, or fuck.

Yes it's good to try not to wallow in victim hood, but this guy is definitely begging the universe to teach him a lesson.

Humans evolved for survival, not for happiness. You can't will yourself to be happy.

Sadness is depression. It's just a matter of degree. Or are you one of those that thinks every negative emotion associated with the human condition is a disease?

this guy gets it

sex is empty without real love, without caring about the person you're having sex with

he’s not wrong tho

>Why are right wingers so obssesed with this?
its called testosterone which you lack
>Why are leftists so obsessed with being deceitful kikes
they cant help it

Depression is a combination of anhedonia and psychomotor retardation. Your life stops working on autopilot and every little effort Is a slow manual chore with no drive or energy to guide you. It's basically like an amphetamine withdrawal.

Why are you all so fucking retarded.

He's 100% right. If you have a mental problem, workout, if you have a physical problem, exercise your brain.

Muppets.

>get PTSD
>symptoms essentially result in hyper threat awareness and preparedness
meme illness. I had one issue which led to criminal charges but that's a meme problem.

I exercise 7 days a week for the last 8 years and it does nothing to change how my mind works. Lifting, boxing and cardio.
Does Chad know more than my general practitioner, 3 clinical psychologists, and 1 psychiatrist?

Wrong anhedonia and psychomotor retardation are a consequence
of depression. Depression is a
consequence of having a shitty life. It's not a disease and it's not rocket science. Psych fags make up words like "anhedonia" to justify having an overpaid job and hawking soul destroying pills.

>after working out
>go to the bar
>and get some fat pussy
>YOU FAGGOT!

Hearty kek. Is this #UFC fighter a /fit/tard? He's not wrong

I was depressed for 4 years and for nearly 2 years i wanted to kill myself every day. GP recommended exercise and making new friends and hobbies. Every time I tried to start running or lifting I'd give up within a week or two because of depression.

Then I finally gave it my all with every single fiber of my being and continued doing it for about a month just running, and my mental state drastically improved. Want to start adult swimming lessons soon.

Just saying lads exercise can drastically help you.

How is it that you can do all that yet you can't work exactly?

>I exercise 7 days a week for the last 8 years and it does nothing to change how my mind works.

>Does Chad know more than my general practitioner, 3 clinical psychologists, and 1 psychiatrist?

>3 clinical psychologists, and 1 psychiatrist

Wew lad. Sounds like you can self-diagnose just fine....
Drop the quacks, focus on exercise, meditation and doing things you like.

Your mom clears her mind by sucking my penis

It doesn't require leaving my house/interacting with people.

depression is a disease of the mind and most right wingers don't have minds

Normie faggotry

There's no bar anymore.

Theres just something more admirable ablut raising heavy objects than rasing someones attitude or feelings on a matter.
Why are you this dumb? ;^)

So all leftists are depressed windbags? Haha losers!

fitness is integral. I don't go on /fit/ but if you don't exercise to some degree don't call yourself redpilled. There's nothing redpilled about being a self loathing soyboy with man tits

This could be good advice for normal people, but not when you're mentally ill and have a less than normal brain.

Fact is, Andrew Tate is a respected fighter. He is more educated and well read than most in his peer group, so among those he interacts with, he is treated like a genius. He is not bad looking and has a gregarious personality that enables him to get pussy. He has a simple spiritual world view that gives his life meaning without having to think about big picture issues much. Of course he isn't depressed. Give it time though. Life has a way of taking things away from people.

It’s hyperbole but excercise is usually recommended to people dealing with depression. Secondarily it develops the discipline to do something unpleasant. If you can force yourself to run 3 miles even though it sucks, you can force yourself to get out of bed and go to work even though you’re depressed.

It’s much easier to take happy pills though.

So because you'd prefer to stay home you will? There are also many jobs you can do from home m8. Are you studying online so you can apply for one? Why the fuck is the government giving you money to exist?

I'm betting Andy didn't get sexually or physically abused as a child, if he did, he might be the one crying instead of playing Butch.

Exercise releases "pleasure hormones" and helps boost testosterone. This is why you kind of feel good after a workout and extended periods of exercise does build muscle mass, with good diet of course.

>you control your own mind
That's probably the most retarded shit I've ever read.

Yes I have to be home and alone all the time, that's how I need to be to not go insane.

Why would I be studying? That would be a waste of resources because I would never be able to work a job.

This is true. Even a little exercise helps fight the sadness.

He's 100% right though. When you're sad the best thing to do is make a dramatic change to make your life better, and exercise is the low hanging fruit.

You don't get it. The man is depressed. He doesn't like life and sees no reward from working that will change the shitty nature of his life at this age. He may be impotent, he may have no friends, he may have a chronic disease. He chooses to stay home and live on the dole. You think your pep talk is going to help him learn the value of wage slavery, you naive miserable faggot? He probably stays alive for a relative or religion so he feels he can't kill himself. He is living the truth as he sees it. And if you think it couldn't happen to you, we'll just be careful. Be very careful faggot.

brainlet

We have no delusions. Women don't equal happiness. Self motivated achievements do though.

That guy sounds annoying as fuck to hang out with.

There is some truth to it though.

Last semester all I did was sit and study and after 3 months I felt like a pile of shit, took me 15 minutes to get out of bed, couldn’t fall asleep for over an hour, etc.

After a week of light exercise daily that shit all went away.

>because I would never be able to work a job
I saw a downy mopping up at dirty bird today. Are you really going to put your hand up and say "Yes, I'm less capable than a literal downy"?

>pep talk
I think he's disgusting and I'm disgusted with him.

Is that what he really looks like?
I've heard it insinuated that he's swimming in pussy on the official podcast, but that's just an unfortunate face.

Why do you care?

Mostly? It's been arrogance in my experience. It's not just exercise too. My little brother got off of his adhd medication because a senior preacher told him something along the lines of "the only pill you need is the gosPILL!" The man in question is a confirmed megalomaniac. It was charming in his youth, but I worry his old age has made it into something a little sinister, cheeky but firm, slowly decayed into light, smirking sadism. It's an attitude of "I can just fix every person's problems by being as strict as I perceived my father to be." In that guy's case, his father actually was a terrible tyrant. In others? Not always.

Exercise is important for you though. Just try it for a couple of weeks, along with eating a lot of meat. It's not the burn that will make you feel better. It's easily picking up something you would've once struggled with, or looking at your arms one day and realizing that useless flab has started to give way to all sorts of strange, unyielding shapes. Your body is God's gift to you. You just have to care for it to see how fascinating and resilient it actually is.

>Couldnt fall asleep for over an hour
>less than 3 hours of night terrors before allowed to sleep
Shut the fuck up pussy

It's so much easier for manlets to lift.
Every time I lift I have to lift 20cm higher than this Tate twat.