Kraut/pol/ - Großdeutsche Edition

Leading German mainstream parties have recently stoped coalition negotiations, leaving Germany without any possible government constellation as of right now. The establishment is panicing and reelections start to become more and more of an inevitability.

News
German:
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/afd-merkel-aera-ist-beendet/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/gruene-und-union-enttaeuscht-ueber-jamaika-aus/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/fluechtlingsthematik-bremst-jamaika-verhandlungen/
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/weidel-will-nicht-fuer-afd-bundesvorstand-kandidieren/
English:
spiegel.de/international/germany/commentary-german-coalition-collapse-the-end-of-merkel-a-1179542.html
spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-coalition-talks-fail-what-s-next-a-1179341.html
spiegel.de/international/germany/german-coalition-talks-everyone-loses-a-1179358.html

Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=4DQ61G9ir0Q&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=k7NAukm8MbE
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw

previous thread: Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Threadly reminder to ridicule beta FDP soyboys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elJjRjdRLr8&list=PLWykkxQnVbo5CNNUfwHfg0ow7aeA8JM-9
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150326257/
youtube.com/watch?v=SDaA9UOWYhU
focus.de/politik/deutschland/grossrazzia-mit-sechs-festnahmen-is-terrorverdaechtige-spaehten-gleich-drei-moegliche-anschlagsorte-in-essen-aus_id_7877196.html
ardmediathek.de/tv/Phoenix/live?kanal=5888
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KANKERMOFFEN

In hindsight, I should have used some greentext, this OP looks like ass. I apologize.

Have there been any recent polls -- during the last day or two -- which include the afd??

reminder:
prime target needs to be the stranglehold of the german msm on the germ mind
#HeadOfKraken

LUL
Prognosen vor der Wahl hatten die AfD ja bei 9-10%
Neuwahlen werden sicher interessant, alles deutet für mich jedoch auf eine GroKo hin, da es sonst einfach keine Alternative gibt

HEIL KRAUTP0L
youtube.com/watch?v=elJjRjdRLr8&list=PLWykkxQnVbo5CNNUfwHfg0ow7aeA8JM-9

>(((keine Alternative)))
Kek, ist nur spaß. Achmed :^)

>Prognosen vor der Wahl hatten die AfD ja bei 9-10%
The surprised reaction of all the lefties when they realized the AfD became third strongest party was priceless.
>GroKo
tbqh, that's probably beneficial for us. It'll kill the SPD for being opportunistic and Merkel for continuing the shitshow the last GroKo was. It'll be very interesting indeed.

If the SPD goes GroKo, I think even the most loyal SPD sheeps will revolte, since they said multiple times they will never ever go into a GroKo (so sad what became of the SPD. I am a classic lefty in terms of social justice and worker force rights, but right now the AfD likes these people more than the SPD does)

Warum nicht einfach Bahamas?

Why not Zimbabwe-coalition?

They'd have to bump off Schulz for a Groko.

Nice.

Mama and her goytoy Lindner would never agree to team up with le ebil Nadsees. We'll have to wait until Söder becomes Bundeskanzler, then it'll be possible.
Don't joke, that's what we'll probably end up with once AfD reaches 49%

Red, yellow and black in any combination would trigger all the anti-Germans which make up most of the media and politicians.

Schulz is a powerhungry kike, like every other politician. Give it time and he'll be willing to go into the government again.

I bet Frauke Petry is currently shitting herself at the thought of another election

lad if AfD reaches 49% and is not in charge then a beerhall putch is the only option

Press F

Press S to spit on grave;
SSSSSSSSS

MERKELDÄMMERUNG

ruining it = success.
sure.
also:

S

Even I can read that lol.

Jew mods deleted the onion thread REEEEEEE

"Lange und mit Erfolg"
"She reigned long and with success."
Why tf are most journalist spinless, spongelike creatures these days?

>Why tf are most journalist spinless, spongelike creatures these days?
Yes, they are, but Augstein in particular is a especially retarded specimen.

Merkel is a snake that fucks every party who works with her.
FDP and SPD know this, the Grünen are to stupid to realize it.

>Augstein
Ist das nicht der Verschwörungshansel?

Sad alliances these days. I am classic working-class, workers-union left, and I find myself to agree mostly with Jan Fleischhauer, the Cicero and Tichys Einblicke by now.
For me the "left" (the "not-Wagenknecht" left, since she is actually very intelligent and also a classic lefty) are even worse then the rightest right could ever be. Always kill a traitor before the enemy.

>Jan Fleischhauer
He's not fucked in the head like the rest of the columnists at Spiegel, I'll give him that, but he sucks le ebin neoliberal superman's cock a bit too much for my taste.

i have no idea why they onionocide, the onion meme stuff worked as some articles written on it prove

Z for Zyklon!

That is the sad thing. He is on of the "hurr durr, evil state, just let the economy rule itself; what you don´t have enough money to buy a new washing machine when your old breaks? Just give it to your employes, hurr durr."
But I rather agree with him in some terms and swallow that bitter pill, since laws regarding economics and shit can be taken back quite easily, but the whole refugee shit is irreversible. The enemy of my traitors is my friend (kind of)

basic Gestalt?

I suck at drawing, but I am trying to learn ti, so i can meme a little next election, what should I (try) to draw?

>but the whole refugee shit is irreversible
there is no proper sense of demographic realities in germany

TE used to be a lot better, now they reverted to a standard neo-cohen line of integration and we have to stand up to Islam because it threatens our LBGTBBQ and feminism rights and all that hogwash. They also still have that traitor Broder on board.

Onions raise testosterone, which was discussed on Sup Forums over the last few days. Some kike journalist wrote an article with the headline "Why drinking onion juice is a bad idea, despite what Sup Forums says" and the thread about that article was deleted.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150326257/
Also note how they no longer move to /bant/, now they simply delete the threads. Can't have discussion on jew mods.

the soy meme was secretly implemented by Sup Forums several years ago, mainly because Sup Forums loves to fap to soyboy tits.
it was a piece of cake: muh environment, muh hormones/antibiotics, also big soy coverthandedly embraced

now Sup Forums implements the onion meme to

> reinforce the soy meme by
> framing it as leftypol joke
> getting msm to counterfactually report on onions

big onion plays somenumber-d chess here and secretly embraces

Couldnt AFD do a collision with a bunch of the fringe parties

Nobody actually wants to gattai with them unironically.

>fringe parties
AfD is pretty much the only "fringe" party with more than 5%.

A Bahamas coalition?

Will there be neuwahlen?
First neuwahlen since 1933

Neuwahlen im Februar
Wie damals

youtube.com/watch?v=SDaA9UOWYhU

Weimarer Verhältnisse, sehr schön.

merkel obviously, use a pitbull as reference

I really suck at drawing... but maybe some of you have something to suggest for me to draw.
I want to be good enough to contribute memes by the next election.

hier, nimm 10 schilling

ich wähle halt nochmal afd x2

14%!

REEE, gib answer or idea plox.

lustig wären 30% AfD

warum immer so klein denken?

Damn, how can establishment cuckbois even compete?

>ags darauf folgten die Überwachungskräfte den Verdächtigen zum Essener Kennedyplatz. Dort soll am kommenden Donnerstag einer der Weihnachtsmärkte beginnen. Die Islamisten sollen dort Müllkörbe, die in Hüfthöhe hängen, fotografiert haben.

focus.de/politik/deutschland/grossrazzia-mit-sechs-festnahmen-is-terrorverdaechtige-spaehten-gleich-drei-moegliche-anschlagsorte-in-essen-aus_id_7877196.html

drum gab's am oktoberfest keine Mülleimer mehr

I've been studying german for 2 months and can barely make it out

why am i such a brainlet

>Linke 11%
I hate this country

die Grünen sind schlimmer

You can make some political parties memeballs

Nicht wirklich

Kompromiss, beide in die Tonne und anzünden?

*Gaskammer

Na guck, so ganz alleine sind wir nicht.

Wow that is painful formatting. In größter Not Adolf Hitler zum wählt auch.

Finde hohe Steuern schlimmer als Kinder ficken uezs

Make a German "It's ok to be white". "Es ist okay Deutsch zu sein". With a little German flag under the text.

You can do it, keep going Kamerad!
Du schaffst das, mache weiter so!
>Inb4 dieser Kommentar wird shoah'ed weil er deutsch ist.

Die Grünen sind schizophren, histerisch, ungebildet, weltfremd, faul, brandgefährlich.

Fuck EU

Das ist schilltaktik Schluchtenscheisser. Wenn es erstmal heißt, dass das ok ist, gibst du zu, dass es nicht rassistisch ist. und das ist es.

dann fehlen dir alle konterargumente, und du gibst zu, dass es keine logik gibt.

dann entspricht alles was du sagst dem neumodernen wahnsinn.

mann mann mann ihr Össis ey

bump and reporting in, my brothers

Grüße

Do you like this one more?

danke

die Grünen sind geisteskrank und verwöhnt

die gehören alle 10 jahre nach Uganda

They'll probably climb higher as the situation worsens, they'll take from the SPD and Greens.

>dass es nicht rassistisch ist. und das ist es.
Wo genau ist es das?

Vullahi ich bin alman

Ungefähr da, wo du hunderte Millionen Menschen nach einer epigenetischen Ausprägung bewertest, Knödelfresser.

Can one of you krautniggers give a QRD of AFD's current prospects in the Queens english plsthx luv u

49% means absolute majority, phams. You only need 45-47%

ardmediathek.de/tv/Phoenix/live?kanal=5888
AFD speaking in Bundestag atm.

I guess that all AfD voters will re-vote AfD or give both voted. Also AfD will recruit SPD voters.

would afd get more votes after revoting ?

dum?

>Es ist okay Deutsch zu sein
ineffective to counterproductive
yfw it blows up in your face

I did, you dum dum. Nicht meine schuld, dass du nicht lesen kannst. Ich gebe dir noch einen tipp: wenn du technisch schwach bist solltest du dich auf symbolik/farben konzentrieren.
t. kunstanon

Also die Aussage "Es ist okay deutsch zu sein" ist rassistisch für dich?

Sorry, habe deine Antwort nicht gesehen.
Habe mehrmals den PC ein-und ausgeschaltet.

Nennt sich fuzzy logik. Wenn du erstmal "es ist ___ weiß zu sein" erreicht hast, dann kannst die immer wertendere adjektive verwenden

bist halt net in der materie, daher deine arroganz

Deutsch = Nazi, ist doch foll logisch ey.